Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Happy BDing mumandco!!

Helena, totally not bonkers! Lol. My kids are 3.5 and 22 months and we are more than excited to have 1-2 more!! We moved interstate so we sold alot of our stuff including baby stuff. I say YAY because that means i can nest to extreme again lol.

Good luck and i hope all our waiting is nearly over :)

So when is everyone testing? I still have 10 days :-(

I already started testing. :blush: All three tests I took were negative, which I expected since its still too early (I think). I'm going to wait to test again for a few days. Gotta wait for my pregnancy test order from amazon to arrive. :haha:

Hi! I am also TTC#3! DS#1is 3 1/2, DS#2 is 18 mths. This is our first mth of trying and we are rolling into 12 dpo today! I will be testing in a few hours! Wish me luck!

Hi bkay77! Good luck to you,hopefully its happens quick again!

Aidensxmomma, with signs of O it took me a few months to get in tune with my body. Warning TMI lol. In the last few months ive noticed certains things that go with my O. I get insanely increased CM a day or two before during and after, i get extra horny and get a mild period type cramp the day of O. As i said i use a period tracker, the one i use is My Days. It predicts approx O and fertile week. My O always seems to be the day of or within 2 days of the predicted dates. I do have a very regular 31 day cycle though. I hope this helps :)

I get the same types of symptoms. We were not trying or preventing with DS #1, and (way TMI) hubby didn't, um..well, 'pull out' once, and I have been having my O cramps that day. So, we got pregnant extremely easy with him. With DS #2, DS#1 quit nursing at 13 mths, and I got pregnant the very next month. I am praying it will be as simple this time around, or I will be completely nuts in a few months! :wacko:

Good luck aidensxmomma!!!

Hello and welcome lucky8784!
I sure hope it goes fast for you also!

i'm ttc #4 have 3 boys already aged 6, 4 and 2. i'm 25 hubby is 43. been trying since july 2010 though my periods didnt return till august 2011, i was just living in hope before that lol

Hi there,

we are also TTC#3. Our daughter is nearly 6, our son nearly 3. We have started to TTC nearly 2 years ago:cry:. My kids were conceived quite easily so I don't know why it hasn't happened yet. However, I still hope that I get pregnant in the near future (hopefully by the end of this year!).

Good luck to all of you!

Hiya,I think I'm either 1dpo or ov'ing today (according to cm).not feeling v positive already not sure why. If I'm not pregnant this month then well be using instead softcups next month. How are you feeling?

Morning all
I am 34 and H2b is 33 this is our 1st baby together but my 4th I have 3 DS from a previous disaster they are almost 11, 6 and 4.
This is our 1st month TTC (we get married in 10 days) we are currently CD33, 18DPO and 4 days late........all that said BFN :( so we are in limbo playing the waiting game!!!

Hello mummy3ds!

Hopefully you get your AF of BFP very soon!
Congratz on the impending nuptials!

8DPO today, been extremely grumpy and hungry. DH has been trying to tell me my boobies are bigger but i told him thats rediculous. Anyone tested?

Cd 12 for me feelings very bloated and moody.not feeling very positive this cycle since we have already skipped bding 3 days in a row.(our plan was to bd every other day)good luck ladies and lots of :dust:to u all

I ovulated yesterday so 1dpo here,good luck to everyone testing soon x x

Im 5 days late so and have had BFN till now so holding out till Fri or Sat where I will be a little over a week late xx

Hello ladies we are ttc # 6,dh is 42 and i am 41 we have 5 boys 11,9,7,4 and 18 months and 2 angel babies,i am on cd 19 and 4dpo,just ordered my pg tests,i use opks,clearblue fetility moniter and charting also taking soya isoflavones to give my eggs extra humph lol.

We must be mad hun lol

can i ask a teenagey question lol,i got peaks and positive opks on cd 13 and 14,fertilityfriend set my ov date as cd 14,we bd'd on cd 11,13 and 14 but on cd 14 dh didnt spill his :spermy: lol tried all positions and just did not work lol,he was been a tight bugger,do i still mark down as intercourse and could he still have released some spermies and me concieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->