Anyone TTC #3 or more?

2wanting3 welcome Hun,I have a short cycle aswell but I ov cd 13-14 and cycle is 25 days with an 11-12 day lp

thanks ladies much love to you all

xxfatmummaxx i to am from portsmouth xx

i am not feelin to hopeful with the ttc i feel like im drivivg myself nuts lol

we have been ttc#3 since 2008
i had an early m/c at 6wks in may10
and a mmc at 12wks im august last year(hardest thing ever for me)

yesterday was actually 1 year since our angel left my body

to top things off my sis in law has just anounced that she is 14wks pg
with baby#2

this is a good thing of course but it kindda digs the knife in even more the fact that we have been ttc#3 since before her first one was born

anyhoo rant over how are you today?

I there's anywhere to do your ranting it's here Hun!!
I've been TTC since June '10 and it's just not working!!
I know what you mean about the pregnant people everywhere!!
My sis is overdue, my sis in law is due in 6weeks, my cuz is 11wks preg, my driving instructors wife just had a baby, my friend who's been trying for 8 yrs just had a baby girl, my hubs best friend has had a baby AAARRRRRGGGHH!!
All I keep getting is " well at least it isn't you!!"
No one knows we're TTC because "I don't need anymore babies"<<mum in law!!
Had a mc just after having my youngest( don't really talk about it coz it's too hard :0() and it feels like there's someone missing!!!
I'm so sorry about your angel :hug:

Right that's me ranted out!! Haha!
I should be ovulating soon, so gonna have to grab the hub ASAP!!
Xxxx

Well AF arrived. I think I must have O'd on the Friday or Saturday so I had my usual 6/7 day LP. But it does mean I O'd much earlier at CD15/16 rather than 21 so that might be a good sign.

motherofboys have u seen dr about your lp as needs to be at least 10 to sustain a pregnancy

That's an improvement!! So the b6 obviously made a diff with the luteal phase last time!!
Is there a plan for this cycle? Xxx

motherofboys have u seen dr about your lp as needs to be at least 10 to sustain a pregnancy

No I haven't, because I know what they will say. The most likely reason is low progesterone, caused by high prolactine because of breastfeeding. Obviously it doesn't effect everyone in that way but thats the thing they will blame it on and say to wean and come back if I'm still having trouble x amount of months after. I took B6 for a cycle and it added 5 days on, but I decided it was best to allow my body to do its thing naturally and take a break from TTC, remove the stress of it all and concentrate on weaning and other things in life. But we wont be using contraception because I want my body to do it naturally and we are not being as careful as we could be because a surprise would be a very happy one for us.
If I did indeed O on the friday as I think I did then that would point to a 7 day lp so an extra day anyway, if it was the saturday then it was still 6 days. But hopefully the earlier O is a sign that things are starting to change already.
It's temting to go back to opks and temping just to see what is happeniing but then I'll slip back to ttc zone and i want to avoid that pressure for now

Sounds good,bf must effect people in different way I conceived twice while bf and never used contraceptive since coming of injection when I was 26,I'm 42 now.

good morning ladies

just wanted to check in with you gals im 9 or 10 dpo to and if af does not show her ugly face before hand i will be testing in the morning

xxx

good luck this cycle girlies

morning ladies

well i didnt bother testing as i started spotting yesterday when i got up af had shown her ugly face

i am getting so frustrasted with all this it seems to me that the soy did nothing

never the less i am going to give the soy another go this month but do days 1-5 instead of days 3-7

i hate that every month on 10dpo i start spotting next day af :cry:

this month i am determined to cut out the coffee and chocolate and hopefully some of the stress

oh well on to cycle 50

blah blah blah

xxx

hey gurls im back srry i havent been on i kinda took the chemical preganacy alil hard but not im good im been taking prenatal everyday and birthcontrol to bring my period .. well goods news i started to spot yesterday and today i guess its my first day of period ... when should i go get ovulation kit ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->