Anyone TTC #3 or more?

There is pre-cum which is released before the big "empty" and it has sperm in so there is a chance! They say to bd before ov anyway coz its better to have the soldiers waiting for the egg!!
FX'd for ya sweetie
Xxxx

i thought so but wasnt sure to put down as intercourse on chart,we always bd before and on ov day if get time with 5 kids and hubby on nights lol

Hi everyone! I'm 25 and OH is 31 and we have 2 boys, 2 and 4 and we are trying for 1 more! Good luck everyone! x

I would like to join. I am 28 and dh is 33 and we are ttc #3. We have two sons 7 and 3. It took us ntnp with our first and three years for our second. I ended up going on bc for four months and came off and got pregnant. Since my second I have been diagnosed with pcos. We have been trying for three years since my you test was born. I am currently in my tww. Hope this is my month. Good luck and baby dust to all.

Bit disappointed, had period like cramps yesterday and throughout the night. Not due for another 5 days, i usually cramp the day AF arrives and during her visit.

Hope there is more promising things happening for the rest of you :)

Wanting 2 more your not out til the witch shows,and cramping is common in early pregnancy. Hoping that is the case and not the witch visiting!

me to we have 5 and i would love another 2 or twins heard that when you have had a few chilgren an wen y turn 30 there is a massive chance as this is what happened to my friend and there is deffo NO twins in her family having pressure in my lower back onlt 5dpo so way to early as i have had kids i know im out to much like after this backache only bruised to feel boobs my first sign but had this last month and af turned her ugly face to me yemp again this morning 98.66 yesterday was 98.61 have,nt a clue bout temps never done so i bought tempreture of ebay and have,nt a clue what to do do i use in tww or just as af starts xx for all replys

baby0 ~ I have also heard the older you get and more children you have the higher risk of twins,a friend is 30 and has 5 children and is now 20 weeks with twins and no twins in family,i'd have to keep them in drawers pmsl

wanting2more ~ cramping can be a sign of implantation hun fx'd for you

jennifer ~ my 1st was planned but took 6 yrs due to unexplained infertility but the other 4 (plus 2 angels were ntnp)fx'd for a bfp

berit ~ welcome hun

onto cd 20 and 6dpo and feels like coming down with a head cold,still have creamy cm (i only have 24 day cycles,so fertilityfriend says to test 1st june )

:flower: thanks ladies but do any of you temp and if so what do i do or how does it work but yep id do twins:hugs: baby dust to all you ladies :happydance:

can I join in... i also have 5 children...now young adults but still my babies... new OH and would love to have just 1 baby to share with him... 18 months ttc and 1 m/c (7/5/2012) all hints and tips gratefully received...

Hi I am ttc#4. Yep, not too many threads for those that want larger families. We have two boys that are 9& 7 and our dd is 3. This is now cycle #25 for us (we've also done 3 IUIs that have failed). We are just trying on our own now. Ds#1 took a long time to conceive as well. I am 35, dh is 36.

Good luck to everyone.

hi big family ladies. i just wantd to add, further to my first post that the super cheap digi opks i got on ebay uk worked. or at least i got a smiley when i expected it. 10 for 3 pounds something. bargain! i promise i am nothing to do with the seller. i bought 2 packs. even postage over to france to me for all 20 sticks was only 4 pounds.
i do like to make a saving. it stops dh from looking at me like i am a poas addict wasting the savings..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320896745393?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'd like twins as well, though I find the thought scary too LOL There are twins in my family too.
I'm still waiting to O. I haven't been too good at keeping track this month, been feeling really negative. But I'm feeling better now and have started the OPKs though they are very faint still (I think I'm around 10/11 dpo) and will be temping in the morning.

So how is everyone going? Its nice to see so many!

I still have 2 days until AF is due

FC for everyone!!!!

I'm 6dpo,had a few "symptoms"yesterday but nothing so far,apart from I'm still exhausted even after a 7hour sleep.

Have you had any symptoms so far??

Kind of had symptoms. DH says my boobs are definately bigger and ive been very cranky. Thats also usual pms for me tho lol. I have had a crazy sense of smell too for the last few days but im trying not to look to far into it.

Cant wait to see some BFPs!!!

Oh I hope we have a few if not all bfp's for everyone on this thread :) my af isn't due for another 8 days,will start testing from wed/thurs until either bfp or af arrives. Have you tested at all yet?

Havent tested. I will only test if AF doesnt arrive. We purposely dont keep any tests in the house tp avoid disappointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->