Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Ladies after much discussion we have decided if I'm not pregnant this month (very unlikely) then we will be NTNP till the end of the summer then taking a break till next year. Hopefully that will give my body (and LP) time to naturally even out as I wont be using any BC and just still to condoms, though if we forget them now and again it wont be the end of the world lmao Then hopefully when we do start TTC again I'll be back to my normal fertility and will conceive with in a year like I did the others. It just feels the right thing to do and time is on my side. AF due tomorrow if I have another 6 day LP though I was taking B6 up until yesterday and I cant say 100% that I O'd when I think so its a matter of waiting. I'll test by the 27th as I have a wedding that day if no AF has arrived

Hello new ladies!! I hope your journey isnt to much longer!

Motherofboys, i really hope that NTNP works for you. It happens when you least expect it!

Baby Dust to all :)

Well the B6 I was taking has worked to extend my LP, Usually come on at 7dpo and now at 9 dpo. Deep down I KNOW its the B6 and I'll come on in the next day or so but I can not help but hope its long enough to get that BFP

MOB- it could be that this is your month :0)!!
If its not at least the b6 is doing what it should!!
Xxxx

I know its too soon to read anything into it but I couldnt resist and felt my cervix and it was still tightly closed, but higher and SOFT! But at 9 dpo it could just be having a little fun with me lmao. I'm so tempted to order some tests but if I do I bet I come on before they arrive and they wont really be helping with my relaxed attitude
I hope I'm not setting myself up for an even bigger fall that before seeing as this is the last proper month of TTC. Then I'll be NTNP till the end of the summer then taking a break. I'm going to try to wait. If I dont come on by the weekend I'll get a test. ATM I dont feel like AF is coming but then she can be sneaky lol

Ohhhh high closed and soft sounds good to me!!! Maybe with the different approach this month the little soldiers have been able to do their work :0)!!
Hope the wicked witch stays away and you get to buy HPT :0D
Xxxx

Ohhhh high closed and soft sounds good to me!!! Maybe with the different approach this month the little soldiers have been able to do their work :0)!!
Hope the wicked witch stays away and you get to buy HPT :0D
Xxxx

i second that xxfatmummaxxx g.l
im 10dpo today and af should be ere today no sign yet but done a pound shop cheapie and yep bfn so no closer to my "6 :shrug:

Hey sorry I never updated. I came on the day I was planning to test. 5 days 'late'

6 days late and still no af and also no bfp eaither check out my chart as i don,t know what to think just lots lots of creamy cm lotion like https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=128767 THANKS X

baby0 af could be on the way as your temps are dropping,mine went up a tincy bit this morning 13dpo,due today but no sign and cm wet,cerfix high,cant tell if open or closed cause to far up lol,i also noticed for first time ever 2 little bumps on my cervix yesterday like little cysts,my lp is usually 11-12

How wonky!!! Are you goin by set or possible? Maybe it's just a shy one sweetie xx

af just turned up for me onto next month hope my predictions are true

Hopefully August is your month alin!!

BabyO-So it makes you 15dpo!! Maybe you're gonna have a longer cycle just to piss you off!! Haha! See what tomorrows temp does! If it dips you'll probably looking at AF coming, if it's a rise test the day after!! Xxx

ok getting lots of watery and egg white cm now never seen so much egg white cm as never really had that much to begin with:wacko:

af just turned up for me onto next month hope my predictions are true

oh sorry babes but id rather th\t then nothing just got all syptoms for af but she has not come
xxfatmammaxx my longest cycle has ONLY EVER been 25day im now on 29 so i;ll do as you say and if it drops then i will exspect af to show :wacko:

just woundered how long can i have LP like now its saying [15dpo] for when it's only been 10 can this go on until i eaither get af or SHY BFP HE HE:wacko:

well i really hope so so hope no af tomorrow im goona for for testing on 23rd july as AF came on the 23rd june

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->