Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Hi All,

Just signed up to B&B (I seem to spend a lot of time reading it and not signed up!) lol.

I'm ttc #5 - had my nexplanon removed 19th July (two days ago) and already googled the odd 'effects' its left me with. I have a dd who was 7 months yesterday. Older children (from previous marriage, dd 14, dd 13 & ds 10 - stepson 15 too!!) Even with a crazy house I can't help but feel driven for twin boys :)-O) I know. I would be very happy with a healthy baby tho.

Nice to see I am not the only one who loves a large family!

Babydust to all xx

hi i need help today makes me 65 days late i started to feel real nasuea so i took test it came out faint postive and i took another but i drank alot water and it came out negative .. can i be pregnet i have took 7 test prior and this is my first postive ....can i be prego ?

thanks gurls for all the support and advice i took another test it was faint postive so i made doctor appt tuesday july 31 funny thing i was supposed to start clomid on tuesday looks like it my ego is prego :) but donnt wanna get my hopes up just yte but im so nausea thou ehhhh i let u know how its goes sending alot baby dust yalls ways

OooO Congrats sanchez1208 :)

Hi *waves* I'm currently ttc #4 with a very relaxed approach as my youngest is still very young lol. I'm 28, Hubby is 25, DD1 is 8, DD2 is 2 and DD3 is 4 months :) Would love to have a boy!!

Does anyone else feel out of place or like they shouldn't be there in the TTC Boards? Every time i go in there i feel like i should be grateful for what i have and shouldn't complain because i already have 3 beautiful girls

*~*~*~**~BABY DUST~**~*~*~*

Hiya jade- that's exactly how we feel that's why we have this pagebandbtheres another in ltttc secondary infertility!
I'm 28,Oh is 34, ttc#6 and due AF Friday! If the witch arrives then it'll be cycle 25 for me :0(!!
I have 3 girls (10,9&5) and 2 boys (3&2) and the boys will make me grey before the girls hahahaha!!
Good luck TTC sweetie
Xxxx

Ok so with typical timing, (1st month of taking a break from ttc, though we are not being exceptionally careful about it) I am on CD13, having ewcm, cramps, bloating, spot out break, cervix high, soft and open. All of which point to me Oing soon. Seeing as when we were ttc I wasnt Oing until CD21 (ish) then having a 6 day LP I will be interested to see what happens this month. Another 6 day LP? (seeing as I'm not taking B6) or a 'normal' cycle with O right in the middle?! Or maybe even just carry on getting all these signs of O for the next week. If I am Oing it would put me in with the chance of being pregnant this month! If not then unless hubby is 'careless' again over the next week or so there wont be any chance LOL Oh yes I am still hopeful LOL

Hopefully you have an " accidentally on purpose" baby!!! I really hope it happens when you least expect it!! surprises are great!! xxxx

Loving the excitement happening at the moment. Good luck to everyone! About time we added a few more BFPs to this thread!

cervix feels a little firmer and slightly less open today with no pains.

i have question lately i have been have more mild cramps but no period is this normal i already had postive prego test doc appt is tuesday i been cramping mfor 3 days not no bleeding thou

MOB- closed and hard is good!! Maybe a sneaky little sperm got through and is blowing your WTT plans outta the water haha!! Good on the little guy!! :0D xx

Sanchez- the cramps are probably from the uterus getting used to being pregnant if you've had a positive pregnancy test!!
Xxxx

Well, it opened right up after that and I had pains again on CD15. Then my cervix finally dropped and completely closed yesterday so I'm counting from Monday even though I didn't have any pains and just see what happens.

well ladies i went to the doctor turns out i had chemical pregnancy ... so now im back on birth control and prenatal gotta wait two months until my cycle gets regular again

Sanchez am so sorry Hun,what actually is a chemical pregnancy

A chem is when your body thinks its pregnant and prepares for carrying a baby by releasing the right hormones, it can also be when a fertilised egg fails to implant but your body thinks it has and gets ready same as a chem!
Not nice because you can get all the symptoms including positive tests!!
Xxx

hi ladies can i join here with you

a little info on us

i am 26,oh is 31. we have a ds 8 and a dd 6
we have been ttc3 since 2008
i had an early m/c at 6wks in may 2010
and a mmc at 12wks in august 2011

since then nothing it is a year to the day 2moro of my mmc and i am feeling so down right now

on the up side i tried soy for the first time this month and im currently 5dpo

i have short cycles with ov on cd15 and af by cd26

i have everything crossed this month that the soy does the trick and i get my bfp :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->