Anyone TTC baby #1 who is between 24-29?

Amcolecchi

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am 25 years old and my DH and I have been trying for 4 months now naturally. I did buy pre-seed yesterday and might try it this month. Currently AF is here but I am hoping this month will be my month! I hope for you ladies also!

Hey i'm 29 and TTC our first :) We have been trying for three months. Good luck to you! x

Good Luck to you as well!! :thumbup: We have been trying for 4 months now!! We are going to use pre-seed this month, I have heard a lot of people from this site who used it and gained success!

Let me know how you get on with Preseed as we were thinking of using it next cycle if I dont test positive this cycle xx

Hi! I am 25 and DH and I have been trying for 6 months now. I will be testing either tomorrow or Sunday! Pretty nervous about it!!!

:dust:

I definitely will! Just so you know I am currently on my period so I wont be doing the deed for a little while :)

Let me know how you get on with Preseed as we were thinking of using it next cycle if I dont test positive this cycle xx

Good luck!!! Sending baby dust your way!! :dust:

Hi! I am 25 and DH and I have been trying for 6 months now. I will be testing either tomorrow or Sunday! Pretty nervous about it!!!

:dust:

Hello, im 29 and have been ttc for 8 months now. Just finished my first round of clomid and waiting for af to arrive. It is late as usual... Test is negative just waiting to start round 2. Good luck to everyone! :flower:

I'm 26 and trying for my first. Today is cd5 for me and this is my fifth cycle ttc. I didn't ovulate last month but am taking soy and will be starting pregnitude as soon as it arrives in the mail. I suspect I may have pcos but have not been officially diagnosed. Good luck to you all!

Im 25, dh is 26. we have been ttc 17 months! i go back to see my dr monday to hopefully start clomid! good luck to u!

I have a question. Clomid is prescribed by doctors or can anyone take it?

Hello, im 29 and have been ttc for 8 months now. Just finished my first round of clomid and waiting for af to arrive. It is late as usual... Test is negative just waiting to start round 2. Good luck to everyone! :flower:

I'm 26 and trying for my first. Today is cd5 for me and this is my fifth cycle ttc. I didn't ovulate last month but am taking soy and will be starting pregnitude as soon as it arrives in the mail. I suspect I may have pcos but have not been officially diagnosed. Good luck to you all!

I have pcos. Have you went to the doctor yet?

Yes it is a prescribed medication! You can see your ob/gyn for it!

No. I will if nothing changes in the next few months, but honestly, I don't think they'd take me seriously yet. I can only confirm I didn't ovulate last month. The three cycles before that, I did o. The first time was on my own and the second two, I tried soy so don't know if I would have oed on my own then. And even still, I wouldn't have thought much of it except I was told once I had polycystic ovaries (by a doctor I don't trust though) and my period arrived right on schedule this month even though I had three lh surges and no temp shift, so perhaps this was happening pre birth control and I'd have never known. I have the acne, facial hair, and tummy fat that's characteristic but have never had abnormal periods.

No. I will if nothing changes in the next few months, but honestly, I don't think they'd take me seriously yet. I can only confirm I didn't ovulate last month. The three cycles before that, I did o. The first time was on my own and the second two, I tried soy so don't know if I would have oed on my own then. And even still, I wouldn't have thought much of it except I was told once I had polycystic ovaries (by a doctor I don't trust though) and my period arrived right on schedule this month even though I had three lh surges and no temp shift, so perhaps this was happening pre birth control and I'd have never known. I have the acne, facial hair, and tummy fat that's characteristic but have never had abnormal periods.

yeah it would be good to know... there are different medications that might work better for you. if the soy is helping you ov then i would continue it until you see the doctor. they will confirm the diagnoses by doing a ultrasound and seeing cyst on your ovaries and by blood work which will show low progesterone levels. You def have the characteristics, which i developed as well minus the facial hair, all after stopping bc. I probably still wouldn't of known if i wasn't ttc.

yeah it would be good to know... there are different medications that might work better for you. if the soy is helping you ov then i would continue it until you see the doctor. they will confirm the diagnoses by doing a ultrasound and seeing cyst on your ovaries and by blood work which will show low progesterone levels. You def have the characteristics, which i developed as well minus the facial hair, all after stopping bc. I probably still wouldn't of known if i wasn't ttc.

Thanks! I'll make an appointment in a few months if nothing happens before then. Have you heard of pregnitude? I've heard a lot of good things about it for people with pcos.

Thanks! I'll make an appointment in a few months if nothing happens before then. Have you heard of pregnitude? I've heard a lot of good things about it for people with pcos.

OK, well hopefully your appt will be your first check up! :hugs:
and no not until today. a lot of people have mentioned it in their post. Im going to have to look into that!

Thanks guys for the GL and :dust: Same to you guys!

I have heard of Pregnitude and I have a friend that was able to get me samples but I have yet to try it! Hopefully it works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->