anyone TTC NO 4/5 OR MORE???????????????

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE NICE TO HAVE SOMEWHERE TO CHAT IF THERE ISNT ALREADY XXX:kiss:

Hi I didnt want to read and leave lol im tcc no3 my partner has a son so technically this time will be no 4 lol how about you? X

Just TTC #2! There are defo ladies on here TTC 4/5/6 I have seen them before, they are probs too busy to be online! Haha ! Good luck with #5 is DH hoping for a boy to even things up ?! Do you think you'll have any more after? Xx

actually this time we don't mind either way and we may not even find out what we're going to have. it will make a change as we have always found out before hand, will just see if hubby has the patience to wait lol this has to be our last lol we have to draw a line somewhere:haha:

I am wayyy to impatient to wait to see what i will have lol I have to know. With my first they couldn't tell she kept laying awkwardly but I jyst knew shee was a girl dont know how just instinct I suppose x

I am wayyy to impatient to wait to see what i will have lol I have to know. With my first they couldn't tell she kept laying awkwardly but I jyst knew shee was a girl dont know how just instinct I suppose x

Hi! I have two girls from a previous marriage and 1 girl with my current. We want to have our second child together, my fourth. Having troubles but hoping for a miracle...

sorry to hear your having troubles how long have you been trying? xx

Since she was born...he has low testosterone and I'm breastfeeding...my cycles are very irregular....so our chances are low.

JUST THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE NICE TO HAVE SOMEWHERE TO CHAT IF THERE ISNT ALREADY XXX:kiss:

Hiya I'm trying for baby number 6 I already have a 15 month with my new husband I have 4 kids from my first marriage :flower:

hi fairydust how long have you been trying? congrats on getting married we have just gotten married too and we're around the same time in our cycles!! fx for both of us xxx

Thank you congrats on your wedding too that's brill we have the same cycle :) this is my first month trying after my mc the pregnancy was a surprise we were so excited we only just told the kids & then we sadly lost it how long have you been trying ?

oh sorry to hear that!! this is our 1st cycle off bcp came off on the 19th aug had withdrawal bleed on the 24th so keeping our fingers crossed!! how old are your other children? x

Thank you my children are 16 ,13,11,8 and my youngest 15 month lol I have 3 boys & two girls :)

Fairydust22 that's amazing! Congrats to you for finding a man to love you and your four children!! That brings so much hope that there are still good men out there! I also have children from a previous marriage! Good luck for #2/#6!! I hope we all get out bfps soon!!

Fairydust22 that's amazing! Congrats to you for finding a man to love you and your four children!! That brings so much hope that there are still good men out there! I also have children from a previous marriage! Good luck for #2/#6!! I hope we all get out bfps soon!!

Thank you i really hope we all get our bfp this month I'm so lucky to have my new husband he is the love of my life I totally agree its so hard to believe there is still good men out there how many children do you have ?

Thank you my children are 16 ,13,11,8 and my youngest 15 month lol I have 3 boys & two girls :)

oh lovely lots of babysitters then lol mine are 9,7,5 & 3 so a slightly bigger age gap this time but im quite happy with that as I wont hsve anyother babies to look after lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->