anyone TTC NO 4/5 OR MORE???????????????

Hi, were ttc #4. Although I'm expecting it will take a while as I'm Still breastfeeding #3 x

Thank you my children are 16 ,13,11,8 and my youngest 15 month lol I have 3 boys & two girls :)

oh lovely lots of babysitters then lol mine are 9,7,5 & 3 so a slightly bigger age gap this time but im quite happy with that as I wont hsve anyother babies to look after lol.

Lol yeah it's great my eldest is the baby sitter when she is in the mood too typical teenager lol it's lovely to have a bigger gap I have a 7 year gap between my youngest and my 8 year old it was lovely to have a bigger gap for a change all my others are close together lol
how are you today ?

welcome gemma!!

well today im feeling very crampy and back ache and I feel quisy like I feel like gagging lol and boobs are a little sore nothing major tho. how about you? xx

Hey ladies. What dpo are you all? When are you testing?

welcome gemma!!

well today im feeling very crampy and back ache and I feel quisy like I feel like gagging lol and boobs are a little sore nothing major tho. how about you? xx

I still have sore boobs no other symptoms lol I hope the feeling quisy ease for you

Thankyou. Iv always concieved in the first month of trying,so never cgarted or anything like that, gonna look into it though x

well im confussed earlier when I wiped there was very light tan like in colour on the tissue ive got back and belly cramps but im only on cd20? then a little while later I wiped and there was a single spot of bright red blood? now im scared that af is on its way but surely its too early??

I have 3 children...11, 7, and 14 months...ready for my fourth! Lol! I don't want a large gap between my LO and a potential sibling....but with his low testosterone, and my irregularity, I don't know how possible it will be. I'm 13 dpo and a stark white bfn.....

I have 3 children...11, 7, and 14 months...ready for my fourth! Lol! I don't want a large gap between my LO and a potential sibling....but with his low testosterone, and my irregularity, I don't know how possible it will be. I'm 13 dpo and a stark white bfn.....[/Q

hi and welcome!!
whens af due? I hope you catch the eggy this month have you just started to ttc? your not out til the fat lady sings!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->