Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

Hello everyone. just found this thread and wanted to say hi. DH and I are currently on our second month of TTC baby # 2. Our daughter is now 3.5 months old. AF started on the 30th of dec and ended the 3rd of jan. started my opk's yesterday. still not even a hint of a line. im on day 11 so didnt expect one just yet. a few days though and it should be there. Last months trying ended in a chemical pregnancy :( was pretty disheartening since conceiving my daughter was so easy. 2 weeks off the pill i was pregnant.

Wantingagirl: sorry to hear about the cystitis acting up. I hope you feel a bit better soon. I also hope you get your BFP at the end of your TWW.:dust:

3boys: baby bust so you. I hope the opk's helped out this month and that it doesnt take long to get that BFP for you :dust:

babydeabreu: sorry to hear the witch got you. baby dust to you for next cycle :dust:

hey hunny, wow i could have written that myself, im on month 2 ttc#2. got my :bfp: 23rd dec but started to bleed on 29th dec (also a chemical pregnancy) im currently on cd12 and if you squint and hold it in the right light i can sort of see the fainest of faint lines

:hugs: xxx

Hello everyone. just found this thread and wanted to say hi. DH and I are currently on our second month of TTC baby # 2. Our daughter is now 3.5 months old. AF started on the 30th of dec and ended the 3rd of jan. started my opk's yesterday. still not even a hint of a line. im on day 11 so didnt expect one just yet. a few days though and it should be there. Last months trying ended in a chemical pregnancy :( was pretty disheartening since conceiving my daughter was so easy. 2 weeks off the pill i was pregnant.

Wantingagirl: sorry to hear about the cystitis acting up. I hope you feel a bit better soon. I also hope you get your BFP at the end of your TWW.:dust:

3boys: baby bust so you. I hope the opk's helped out this month and that it doesnt take long to get that BFP for you :dust:

babydeabreu: sorry to hear the witch got you. baby dust to you for next cycle :dust:

hey hunny, wow i could have written that myself, im on month 2 ttc#2. got my :bfp: 23rd dec but started to bleed on 29th dec (also a chemical pregnancy) im currently on cd12 and if you squint and hold it in the right light i can sort of see the fainest of faint lines

:hugs: xxx

Yay i love this thread. I dont feel like a crazy woman here. I had a little bit of brown spotting yesterday. Im hoping it was just old blood and that it wont mess up conceiving. Im really excited to be pregnant again. My first pregnancy was horrid but the outcome is just soo great.

i never had the best of pregnancy's either but only want 2 and want them close together so why not. if people think im crazy then who cares :thumbup: xxx

can you imagine how mental people think i am? lol!

Awe but it must be so nice to have a big family like that. Not sure i could handle it. I think two will be our limit but im amazed by people like you who have big family. must take alot of patience and love.

Awe but it must be so nice to have a big family like that. Not sure i could handle it. I think two will be our limit but im amazed by people like you who have big family. must take alot of patience and love.

I just cant imagine doing anything else, alot of people think it must be really stressful but its not, everything just falls into a normal routine except when they are sick etc. But I love it, I wonder how many kids I'll end up with as i cant imagine thinking thats it I'm done.

Well its CD 27 bfn and no signs of AF.... Totally confused now :( Just want something to happen, either AF so I can get busy with a new cycle or as always a BFP would be lovely but I'm not holding out much hope, wouldn't I have gotten a positive already if I was????

Well its CD 27 bfn and no signs of AF.... Totally confused now :( Just want something to happen, either AF so I can get busy with a new cycle or as always a BFP would be lovely but I'm not holding out much hope, wouldn't I have gotten a positive already if I was????

do you know when you ovulated? if not maybe you ovulated later than usual and its too early to test! x x

Thank you!! I have no idea when I ovulated but I did have midcycle spotting on CD 13 and 14 so I'm guessing around the 14th or 15th??????

ok and a normal luteral stage is between 12 and 16 days so it might be just a day or two too early to test.

Thanks for reviving some hope in me, I will keep you updated

hi my babys 7months old and im ttc no.11 ,lol yes i am mad but i love it.xxx

Hi guys!

I am SOO glad to have found this thread. lol

I have 4 boys aged 9, 5, 2 & 5months. Last month when me and hubby were haveing some 'adult time' the condom split (sorry if tmi) we decided to just see and let what will be be, anyhow I got af but i was shocked at how gutted we both were?!?

So we have been discussing ttc for baby number 5?!?

We havent told anyone, im sure they would all think we were mad, and I know our parents would hit the roof. But I love our big family! I was an only child and hated it.

Its so much fun, noisey, but fun lol.

I do feel that maybe we are a little mental for wanting another child?!?

I thought of this thread after I saw the Today Show this morning. They had a small clip on how TTC less than 1 year after giving birth gives couples a higher chance of their baby having Autism. Couples who waited until at least 3 years decreased the chances significantly. They said it was because the woman's body takes awhile to rebuild after birth. Getting PG right away again caused the fetus to have lower nutrients during development. I thought this was very interesting!

hey ladies..nice to see so many crazy women out there wanting to inject more love in this world with more babies. might be crazy but nothing like seeing my boy smile,laugh and grow each day...why would you not want more sunshine in your day :)

hope you all hada great new years? ..!!! ive not really had any luck this month as due to an allergic reaction to the table when i was induced....i swelled up alot which left some unpleasant bits hanging. so i had to have them removed..good thing is i now have a lovely tidy ladybit down there lol :) so im not able to have nokie atm :( but on a good note my partner of 10years (our anniversary today) proposed to me today :)

hopfuly this time next month ill be back on form to go egg catching with him lol

i'm really glad theres more women out there..ttc again wheather you have 1 child or 3+..its nice to know that we can all try and in away be there for each other. :)

good luck xx

x

:happydance: big congrats on your engagment!!!! :happydance:

Thats great news! :wedding:

hi my babys 7months old and im ttc no.11 ,lol yes i am mad but i love it.xxx

good luck hun, i think give it a couple of years and i'll be in your shoes! x x

Hi guys!

I am SOO glad to have found this thread. lol

I have 4 boys aged 9, 5, 2 & 5months. Last month when me and hubby were haveing some 'adult time' the condom split (sorry if tmi) we decided to just see and let what will be be, anyhow I got af but i was shocked at how gutted we both were?!?

So we have been discussing ttc for baby number 5?!?

We havent told anyone, im sure they would all think we were mad, and I know our parents would hit the roof. But I love our big family! I was an only child and hated it.

Its so much fun, noisey, but fun lol.

I do feel that maybe we are a little mental for wanting another child?!?

hey hun i am also ttc no. 5 and my eldest doesnt turn 6 to nxt month, dont worry what people think its none of their business

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->