Anyone ttc with a gender in mind?

We're going to slightly sway for a girl as we already have 2 boys. But it maybe difficult to time bd at the right time my cycles are a bit all over the place however I'm taking Vitex this month so hoping this may help with that. Any other tips? Also when should you stop bd if swaying girl?
Thanks

We're going to slightly sway for a girl as we already have 2 boys. But it maybe difficult to time bd at the right time my cycles are a bit all over the place however I'm taking Vitex this month so hoping this may help with that. Any other tips? Also when should you stop bd if swaying girl?
Thanks

You should stop bding before ovuation day

We are definitely wanting a girl first. Not doing anything in particular to try to make that happen, Just hoping :) But of course, I have been trying for so long that I'll be happy to have anything as this point :)

I've been researching this loads recently and i am just getting more and more confused by it. All the 'evidence' contradicts itself. I'm starting to wondering if there's any point. Surely what's to be is to be. I would seriously love a little girl but i've no idea which advice to follow lol.

I've been researching this loads recently and i am just getting more and more confused by it. All the 'evidence' contradicts itself. I'm starting to wondering if there's any point. Surely what's to be is to be. I would seriously love a little girl but i've no idea which advice to follow lol.

I'm the same. All the evidence appears to contradict itself and it's really hard to know what to do. I would dearly love a girl but I'm coming to the conclusion that it's random and what will be will be. We're not going to sway as I think it would make me more disappointed if I didn't get a girl.

I'm the same. All the evidence appears to contradict itself and it's really hard to know what to do. I would dearly love a girl but I'm coming to the conclusion that it's random and what will be will be. We're not going to sway as I think it would make me more disappointed if I didn't get a girl.

That's true actually hadn't thought of that. I want a baby more and as much as I would love a girl as long as baby is healthy and happy that's all the matters.

I think I've also come to the same conclusion that what will be will be. I'd love a boy as we have a daughter (ideally I'd like one of each) but I think I'd suffer some disappointment as horrible as that is to say if I'd tried to sway and it didn't work. Plus from what I've read with a boy it's easier to sway as you need to not bd until peak ovulation day but then that minimises chances quite a lot in a way as it's less chance to get those swimmers where they need to be!

God knows...maybe it's all myth but that it seems to have coincidence which is why it's worked for some and not for others??

Xx

I think I've also come to the same conclusion that what will be will be. I'd love a boy as we have a daughter (ideally I'd like one of each) but I think I'd suffer some disappointment as horrible as that is to say if I'd tried to sway and it didn't work. Plus from what I've read with a boy it's easier to sway as you need to not bd until peak ovulation day but then that minimises chances quite a lot in a way as it's less chance to get those swimmers where they need to be!

God knows...maybe it's all myth but that it seems to have coincidence which is why it's worked for some and not for others??

Xx

My DH keeps saying if it was a sure fire way everyone would be doing it and it would be well documented. I suppose he has a point lol. A friend of mine is trying for baby #5 she tried to sway her last 3 pregnancies with no luck. She's proud mummy to 4 boys. She's been trying for the last year to get pregnant with a girl.

Xx

My DH keeps saying if it was a sure fire way everyone would be doing it and it would be well documented. I suppose he has a point lol. A friend of mine is trying for baby #5 she tried to sway her last 3 pregnancies with no luck. She's proud mummy to 4 boys. She's been trying for the last year to get pregnant with a girl.

Your dh certainly has a point! Part of me thinks it kinda takes even more fun out of it too..with temping and charting that's kinda a drag too (although necessary for me to make sure that I catch) so then to add something else into the mix takes even more fun out of it! X

My SO and I are wanting a girl, I have a son already and this will be our first together. We heard about doing a vinegar douche before BDing but last time I did that I got a yeast infection and then he got it and then I...well, we won't be doing that again. Anyway, we are doing small things like making sure I don't have an O which would increase the alkalinity, and he pulls half way out because it is supposed to be more acidic toward the outside. We aren't avoiding BD during ovulation cuz we don't want to lower our chances of conception and we would love any baby we have needless to say, but ohhh..I want a girl!

Of course, silly us, this last cycle we were BDing and I had an O and he stayed all the way in and it turns out it was the day I ovulated so...we will just have to see how this will go haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->