Anyone use Maca to enhance fertility?

Briss may i ask why nhs is not providing ivf for you ? I thought it was also free till 40s but you needed to have no kids to be accepted ..

Alita, my FSH is high so the NHS is refusing the funding, it has to be below 11 and mine is 19. anyway I want to do natural/modified IVF with as little stimulation as possible but the NHS is only funding full on stimulated IVF.

Hi Ladies. Now I'm on CD28 and have been taking the MACA every day. I feel good, but definitely feel something different this month. I'm surprised FF put crosshairs and pegged an ovulation date. This is a wacky chart, right?

Any thoughts? TIA :flower:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.png
    chartgraph_module.php.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey! baby dust to all the ttc women out there! i wanted to let you know that yessss maca is awesome!! i got bfp after my first month using it and that was after ttc for 1 1/2 years. just give it a chance, i did a LOT of research on it and its jam-packed with nutrients too :)

Hey! baby dust to all the ttc women out there! i wanted to let you know that yessss maca is awesome!! i got bfp after my first month using it and that was after ttc for 1 1/2 years. just give it a chance, i did a LOT of research on it and its jam-packed with nutrients too :)
Congrats !! It did it for me too ..happy 9 months !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->