Anyone use soy isoflavones with a normal cycle?

mod19

Reaction score
I ask because I'm really considering taking them next cycle, but I'm pretty normal, between 28-32 day cycles, and have read to not take them if you have 35 day or less cycles.

Anyone with any experience?

Thanks

We have been ttc since April 2014, had a m/c in May 2015. I actually bought soy isoflavones while we were on holidays in the US in early February (can only buy them in Aus in the form of menopause vitamins). A month prior to our holiday I started having accupuncture and decided to hold off on the soy isoflavones until we got back in case I conceived the cycle we were away...I did conceive and I produced 2 eggs. I really believe it was the accupuncture. I went specifically to get my hormones in check (which I believe soy does too) and my treatment was delivered based on what day of my cycle it was. I've read lots of great things about the soy, but if you're a bit apprehensive (I was), it might be worth considering something like accupuncture before you try the soy?

The thought of acupuncture really freaks me out. Does it hurt? And how much does it cost? (Ish) I've heard good things about it though...

It's not painful at all, I find it really relaxing! It costs me $55 AUS per treatment, which I believe is around $35-$40 US. I did lots of research before I tried it and read lots of positive reviews and success stories on here and other forums, so I decided to give it a try 😊

It's not painful at all, I find it really relaxing! It costs me $55 AUS per treatment, which I believe is around $35-$40 US. I did lots of research before I tried it and read lots of positive reviews and success stories on here and other forums, so I decided to give it a try 😊

I sent a couple emails out to some local acupuncturists to find out the process. Are you expecting twins since you know that you released two eggs?

I sent a couple emails out to some local acupuncturists to find out the process. Are you expecting twins since you know that you released two eggs?
Yep, we're expecting twins! I only went once a week but you can go more often.

Well congrats! I'm hoping they get back to me tomorrow so I can possibly get in 2 sessions before O

SI should not be taken with a regular cycle from all the research ive done.. it can actually have adverse affects if you take them with a "normal" cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->