Anyone use the Boots baby ice cube trays?

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
I bought these a few weeks ago and have stored carrot/parnsip/sweet potato puree in them. They are really good as they are bigger than a normal ice cube and there seems to be just the right amount of food for Poppy in them. But the cubes are a b*gger to get out of the tray! Anyone else found this and do you have a solution?!

I bought some 'happy mummy' baby ice cube trays and I had exactly the same problem. I ended up trying to put a sharp knife down the edges to lever them out and ended up breaking the tray. I gave up using them in the end. Would be interested too to see what other people do. xx

I have found the same problem! I found that it was just brute force that got them out! I think as my hand heat slightly warmed them they were a bit easier to get out but not a great design to be honest!

I managed to pop a carrot cube out this morning by pouring a little hot water onto the outside of the cube. Came out quite easily, so much so it shot across the kitchen onto the floor so I had to chuck it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->