Anyone using softcups ttc

Since i was young and in denial when DS was conceived i had symptoms the day i missed my period but didnt actually find out with a test until around 2 months! Im actually having some trouble with boy names but im really loving rosalyn,remmington and jocelyn and taylor, peyton and harper for middle names. The only boy names that are "ok" are Logan, colton, and sterling is different. My sons name is wesley and i loved it since the day i found it.
Hows the 2ww coming? Any new symptoms?

The 2ww isn't that bad. I have no obvious symtoms and everything that I think could be a symtom I have a reason for.

I love all the names but logan is my fav my friend just named her baby logan. I also love taylor.

We watched one born every minute last night and OH kept talking about us having a :baby: and i just joked to him that my eggs don't like his :spermy: that's why it's taking us so long.

How you feeling still really excited ? have you told anyone yet ?

This is all so surreal to me! Im definately still totally excited!:happydance: I cant wait til my first OB appointment, May 13th seems so far away! Anyway, im just happy to finally be pregnant!:cloud9: So far i just told my mom and DH told his dad. We dont plan on telling anyone else until after my first OB appointment bcz ill be 3 months then. I cant get over how good i have been feeling. Just tired, hungry, and the sore nips. Other than that no nausea, only slight headaches every now and again and frequent urination seems to come and go as some days i seem to be a bit bloated.
So im willing to say that the softcups did the trick for us. Its upsetting to think maybe if i would have used them sooner i would have been pregnant sooner but im one of those people that believes everything happens for a reason.
I have been wanting to add a pregnancy ticker but i havent been able to figure out how to do it? help?:blush:
How is your week going? Still feeling positive? im really hopeful to have you join me as a bump buddy. That would be so awesome to be able to compare pregnancies!
:dust:

Click on my ticker you shoul be able to get one there I think I'm either 9 or 10 dpo today and oh commented on how much I've been eating. Not something I'd noticed just I'd been a bit more hunger than normal so I caved and tested. This afternoon with an Internet cheapy and it was a bfn. I still have no af symptoms that's it now no more testing until I'm late!

Really hoping I can join you as a bump buddy !

Hey I am sooooo new to all this. I am in the air force and just moved to my new base and don't really have anyone here to talk to about baby makin' so this is perfect for me. So anyway, I used the soft cups for my very first time this month along with pre-seed. This thread has me so hopeful!!!!! Me and DH :sex: 2 and then 1 day before I o'ed. I had DH pull out and go in the soft cup. DH felt a little weird about it but it had to be done :winkwink: I then kept the cup in for about 10 hours each night...... I am now 7DPO and I am going nuts!! I don’t know what to do with myself. 6DPO I had a strange pain in my lower right tummy. It was not a :af: pain. I had cramps at 5, 6 and now 7DPO. I NEVER get cramps this early.....I hope hope hope I get a :bfp:... we have b ttc for baby #1 for 2 1/2 years. DH has low sperm count...... what do yall think... do I have a shot in the dark. I am going to test every day until :witch: in due. Which is on the 6th of April. I hope I can be your bump buddy.

Welcome shan! I truly believe that softcups did the trick for us so i believe anyone who has had issues with ttc really increases there chances with them! I had tried for months without them and even did handstands a few times! :haha:
This month i only used them twice around ovulation and didnt even have time to lay down afterwards bcz DH was working wacky shifts and we kinda had to do "quickies"!:blush: So good luck with that BFP! Let us know!
So to my best ttc bud Jemj, how we doing woman? Im waiting for that good news!:thumbup: When is af due? Have you been thinking of any names?

No news yet lovebug.

Hi Shan

My symptom for today is huge boobs. They are spilling out of my bra are not sore like before AF. She is due on sunday I'm really hoping that I get a BFP as I only have one FRER and the rest are cheap internet strips not sure which one to use.

Sorry missed the names, yes we have been talking about names since we started ttc. I love Amelia for a girl and Joseph for a boy but that;s my Oh name and he doesn't want to name baby after him so will have to settle for middle name. I really love Noah though. We need to pick names that go with our kids already they are called Georgia and Joshua so not really sure for a boy maybe Liam. But I had my heart set on a little Joey

I love the name Liam, that was one of my boy names for the longest time but someone in the family beat me to it so i guess thats out! Im pretty set on my girl names but the boy names are giving me issues! I don't know if i told you but one of my very first symptoms i had were huge bb's shortly after i believe I ovulated! I wanted to wear this new top my DH bought me and i couldn't because my bb's were litterally pouring out of them to the point where i couldn't possibly get away with it.:haha: So not sure if that was truly a sign or not but lets hope that means a BFP for you!:thumbup:

I hope the BB's are a sign. I think testing the other day has left me feeling like there is no hope for this month but I really have not got any symptoms not even for AF. I'm hoping she stays away this weekend. I feel like I need to leave it another day before testing so maybe I'll test on monday now instead of sunday.

How's youe little bean treating you ?

Well tested this morning and it was :bfn:so just waiting for the :witch: to arrive now.

Will have to wait and see what Dr says on tuesday now! I don't know what else we can do now!

Well atleast you can feel positive about getting some answers from your OBGYN
I have an appt for a pap on the 7th so I'm not overly happy about it but wat r u
Gonna do. Make sure to tell me how it goes and wat they say. I feel surprisigly
Well so far, so I have no compllaints!

The :witch: still hasn't arrived and my temp is still high. Maybe she is just going to be late and show up on my b'day tomorrow.

Still have no symptoms. Will just have to see what Doc says tomorrow.

Hi how's you and the bean:flower:

Well just thought I'd let you know my news for the day. Been to the Doc's still no:af: and still no :bfp:

Doc is not concerned just have to wait another week and test again. She said tests are sensitive but may still be too early:happydance:

If not we have a plan. I have to chart my Ov for the next 3 months and if I'm not preg I will be reffered to hospital. She said there should be nothing wrong with my hormones as my cycles are regular. My tubes are not blocked as I had a U/S in Oct 10 and all clear. We already have children so there should be nothing wrong with OH. The only concern is my LEEP surgery last year she thinks that I may have a tight cervix. Been told to DTD every other day from CD9. :thumbup:

Just need to KNOW now !!!!

Sry it took so long to get back to ya but I have been crazy! Glad to hear your
Appt went well I hope u get some answers soon. Did u get af yet? Or a BFP?
I had my appt today and my OB decided she wants to do an early ultrasound
to date the pregnancy so I have that appt on the 25th. I'm excited to see my little
Bean! I have had morning sickness all day for the last 4 days. Oh well it will all
Be worth it! Wat have u been up to? Any new news? DUST!!!!

Yeah for getting an early scan I bet your really excited. Boo to morning sickness but your right it will be worth it.

Well AF got me. I'm not really suprised OH made me take another test told me my cheap tests are crap and went and bought a CB digital well got a 'not preganant' and the next afternoon got AF. I'm not as upset as last month at least we have a plan now so if nothing in the next 3months then we go to see the FS.

:flower:

Well im not gonna beat around the bush, i feel crappy again today! :wacko: This baby just seems to be draining me! I hate to complain bcz i wanted this so bad but i dont remember feeling this sick last time around.
I did ask my obgyn about having the leep and its complications and she told me to basically throw the idea out of my mind bcz complications with leep are extremely rare!:thumbup: This is how i feel about it jemj, look on the positive side you have a regular cycle, you know you can have kids and you dont have any chronic illness. There are women that having issues upon issues and don't even have one child yet! Thats what i used to tell myself when i was going onto yet another month so its something to be thankful for. However, it seems your doc is getting the ball rolling for you so id be psyched about that!:winkwink:
:dust::dust:

Hope your feeling better soon and the :baby: starts behaving. They always say that no two pregnancies are the same.

I am thankful everyday for my DD and every cycle that we're 'out' I appericate just how special she is and how lucky I am to have her.

Glad that the doctor is on my side. I'm feeling really positive about this cycle but I'm going to concentrate on me and looing after myself, working out and eating healthy. I feel like I've put a few pounds on over the past few weeks and I haven't been follwing my diet at all. So today is day 1 of getting back on the wagon. I can't afford to go to the gym because I've had my hours cut at work so just gonna have to get the wii fit out again.

I'm sure I won't be too far behind you!

sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"