Anyone using softcups ttc

Well I'm feeling better now. lol.:haha: I took a look at your chart and its pretty much identical to mine so looking good so far.:winkwink: By the way, i enjoy the rambling its good for the both of us to get it off our chests especially since we both seem to be in a similar situation. It's hard to feel better when the people around you dont understand what your truly dealing with. I mean its nice to talk to someone with similar interest. Talking to a friend or relative who has had no issue ttc and doesn't relate to your situation really isn't going to make you feel more at ease if you know what i mean! Not trying to gross you out but just curious, how is your cervical mucus? I dont seem to have any since my leep in 2006. How is cm on your end? :blush:
:dust:

Gald your feeling better:hugs: and I agree it is good:thumbup: to get things of our chest with someone who is in similar situation. Sorry if I'm being dumb but what is a leep? I have loads of really watery cm at the moment which is good as I am usually really dry just after af. Thought she had returned while I was at work today and rushed to the toilet and was very suprised. Think that it may be the soy. I was having grapefruit juice last cycle only 1 small glass and this really helped. I also did an opk today it's negative but thought that I better check as only usually get cm like this around time of O.

Well I'd say the cm is a good sign I'd be using those opks for sure cz
It sounds like o is coming early!

That would be great if the soy really worked.
Back in 2006 they found that I had cervical dysplasia which is abnormal cell growth
On the cervix so I had to have a leep done. A leep is a surgery in which a heated
Wire loop is used to remove the abnormal tissue from the cervix. Before the
Surgery I used to get tons of cm since then I don't really notice any at all so I can't
Help but blame the leep. Also I had a temp dip on my bbt today so now I'm
Wondering if I ovulated after all or wat the f*** is going on! So me and dh bdd
This morning to be safe. :shrug: don't know wat to think!!
Sending tons of sticky baby dust ur way!

I didn't know that it was called a leep. I had the same surgery done last June right in the middle of us ttc and doctors told us to take a break but we didn't apart from the 6 wks afterward when no bd . I'd had abnormnal cells since my first test after having dd and they left it for 4 years before doing anything finally got the all clear in Jan this year. I didn't think that it affected my cm that much. The only thing that did was bcp but i suppose that's because of the hormones that your taking. Do you use preseed or anything. fx'd you did ov and :happydance: for :sex:. I really don't know enough about temp to comment as I'm still using opk's to be sure of OV. I get them of amazon and they are really cheap also have the clearblue with the :) just to be sure.

Well I dunno wats goin on with my body. I do occasionally use preseed but I feel it makes it too
Slippery down there!lol. However I did put it in the softcup this morning before inserted it. I will c wat
My temp is tomorrow hope it goes up! How r things going on ur end? Anything new?

Nothing new been doing opk cause of the cm but all are negative. I'm feeling pretty down today don't think that this will be my month. Can't even get oh to dtd while I'm not o so not much hope for when I do. It's been over a week now and usually as soon as af has gone we're back at it straight away sometimes sooner. I've tried with him twice now and nothing so I've give up but feel like I should start being stubborn and not just rolling over whenever he wants to. Sorry for the moan x

Wat is wrong with your hubby that baby isn't gonna make itself! You know they dont understand that after a while the sex feels like a chore for you too! But they also have no problem asking if your preggers fifty times before af shows her ugly face. I would be giving him some serious silent treatment!:haha: Well no great news on my end temps are still low. Im praying[-o< i get a temp shift tomorrow morning cz if not im calling monday for an appt with my obgyn:wacko:. Not looking forward to that but im losing patience and i want this NOW! i really just need some answers.

I've sorted it with him now men! I know the feeling I had an appt last month but had to cancel because the car wouldn't start so I didn't make it. Hope the temp is good for tomorrow I still don't know what is going on with mine. I think I'm going to ov earlier this cycle had loads of cm just watery not yet ew but ff says I'm entering my fertile period which is a full 5 days early hope we catch it. Sending loads of baby dust.

Well good to hear things worked out with the hubby. I decided im going to call tomorrow to make my appt. i did have a temp rise this morning but i cant help but feel that something may be up with my cycles as of late. so im going to make it and hope i can call in a few weeks to change it to a pregnancy appt!:haha: I hate the thought of going but im fed up! I really hope the soy gets you that :bfp: this month hunny! Im just curious wat cycle r u on??

This is cycle 15 but we had a 1 month break when I had surgery. What cycle are you on? I have already spoke to my go about ttc but that was back in oct and when I told her we'd been trying since Xmas she said "that isn't very long" it feels like forever to me. Really hoping to get our bfp this cycle. I would find out on mothers day and it will also be my bday best present ever. Oh must really want it as well, cause last nite after we dtd I used a softcup and he was like why you using that your not even ov don't waste them.

Well I'm concerned since my luteal phase has been all wacky and I never
Have an ewcm if any cm at all! My appt is for april 7th so we'll see. How
Many cycles had u been tryn when u saw ur ob? They say anything over 12
Months should b looked into! Maybe a second opinion would be ideal? I have
Been technically tryn since april last year but started charting and stuff in july so technicAll
This is cycle 12 going on 13. DUST!!

I Went after trying for 11 cycles for pain on my left ovary. I did go for a scan and I'm sure if there was anything wrong they would have seen it unless mines hormonal. But I did have bloods done about 3 years ago and they were fine. Let's hope we both get our bfp this month so we don't have to go. I'm going to ring for my appt tomorrow. Otherwise everything is good I've not had a positive on my opk but oh is starting with a cold. :-(

Jemj, do you ever just get tired of all the s**t that goes along with ttc?:rofl:
I made my appt to see a new obgyn on april 7th! I think we both need some answers at this point! I really hope if something does happen to be wrong its nothing major bcz i really dont want to have to see an RE especially since most insurances dont cover it and i really dont have the money for that.:wacko: In the mean time i still have my finger crossed for both of us this month my period is due on the 23rd. Wouldn't that be such a relief if we both just got that
:bfp: and all this worrying could be over?!:winkwink:

Yeah I totally agree. I am sick of all the s##t that comes with it. I think at this point if I don't get my bfp this month I'm just gonna give up:nope:. I hope that you get yours and don't have to go to your appt. I don't know if I want to know because we can't afford any treatment if there is but then again at least I'd know why it wasn't happening and we would just have to live with it. But I've read stories about women taking 4 years ttc 2nd :baby:. I'm not to hopeful about this cycle Oh is now back on 12 hour shifts and has got a cold so no :sex: for me. I know ov is coming because of my cm but I still haven't had a positive opk. I've disccussed with OH and he keeps asking why I'm taking my temp and doing tests he thinks it's all crap and we should just forget everything and leave it to nature. :growlmad:

Dont't give up jemj. I say the same thing every month bcz I don't want to deal with another month of the stress, excitement, depression and any other emotion i didn't list! Try to stay positive. Plus its been nice finally finding a ttc buddy!:friends: Well i was visiting my mom in the hospital today bcz she just had knee surgery and while i was there a few nosy relatives of mine had to jump down my throat about whether i had good news yet. so after i told them not yet. All of them proceeded to tell me how i should relax and im try to hard etc etc . . . . I cant tell you how old that gets. I truly believe my issue either stems back to my leep or has to do with my LP as of late so im not wasting anymore time "relaxing"! Enough about me how has your charting been going?

Thanks lovebug it is so good to have found a ttc buddy :friends:. I'm not doing great today had a huge row with Oh last night and spent the night on the couch :cry:It was iver him not putting the effort in I'm not gonna get preg on my own:dohh: I understand that he's tired after a 12 hour shift but I sometimes feel like it's always :sex: on his terms. We've sorted it out now but I was so :growlmad:last night we didn't talk to each other and he just went to bed. Why is this all so hard I feel like giving up just so that my relationship doesn't suffer becuase I know we're not having :sex:at the right time. Rant over.

As for the charting I didn't get to take my temp this morning as my therm is next to the bed and I was downstairs this morning. I've still not had a positive opk but then again I never have using these cheap ones. FF is saying that I could have OV between CD10-12. Which in a way I hope is right because we DTD on CD 9 (twice tmi):blush:so it still gives me a chance for this cycle. I've not tested yet today will let you know what the result is when I do. I was going to use the cheap ones until I got a faint positive then use the clear blue smiley face just to confirm.

I hope your mum makes a swift recovery. As for always being asked about news I know the feeling. As I've said my OH ex is pregnant so it mean my SS is going to be a brother. He was saying this at the weekend in front of family and they all thought that it was me that was preg. I just wanted to :cry: Also my friends are always asking if we're still trying it does really get yo you :hugs:

I hope you do get some answers fx. But what am I saying you don't need to as your gonna get that :bfp: this month. What cycle day are you now ? When are you going to start testing ?

You know i get sick of the fighting too cz i always feel like im the only one that cares and then he fights back saying i don't him enough credit and a bunch of other stuff!:wacko: Our one year anniversary is coming up and i feel like we spent the last year fighting! Anyway, my AF is due on the 23rd so like 5 or 6 days. Luckily, im not one of those obsessive testers i never test until im late. So basically that equals only one test in 12 cycles so im doing pretty good! I truly don't know wat im gonna do the day i get that bfp! Wat cycle day are you on jemj? Its tme to tell your hubby to shut his mouth and enjoy the ride cz its baby month!:rofl:

Hope you get that :bfp: for your anniversary:happydance:

I think that he has started to make more of an effort he came home from work early yesterday and we :sex:. Thank god for soft cups cause didn't have time to stay in bed afterwards. I did however forget to take it our before bed last night so left it in for more than 12 hours. I hope I'll be fine. Plus i popped iti n that quick that it was inside out. :rofl:

I'm on cycle day 14 and had a temp drop today so I don't think that I ov early like i thought. I've been doing opk's every time I pee. I'm finally getting a second line but they are no where near positive.

My Oh starts on night shifts from tonight so hoping to jump him either before he leaves for work or when he gets in, in the morning.

I'm a total POAS addict. I have about 30 hpt. I might try to hold out until af is late this month. I'm going to try not to spot any symptoms otherless OH spots them for me which he is very good at.

Well Im praying this month. Literally!:haha: I mean i guess im guilty of always allowing my self to get excited too early. When we first started ttc i was just enjoying the whole experience of trying and as time goes on im kind of losing it. I feel like this is just another day another cycle another let down.:nope:
I know this sounds adolescent but i feel like its not fair!:cry:
So not tryig to be gross but when you remove your softcup is there any left in the cup and have you ever noticed any cm on the softcup??? Last week when i removed my cup i noticed some clear really stretchy stuff on the edge of my softcup and i was thinking it may have been cm which would be awesome cz i haven't seen any in years! Also i notice that when i use preseed i tend to have more "leftovers" in the softcup?:blush: Not trying to give tmi but i have no one else to compare with.
Good luck with that temp I hope you nailed it this month!:dust:

I totally agree IT'S NOT FAIR!!!:brat: This time there wasn't that much left over and I had loads of CM which made it hard to get out sorry tmi. The last time we DTD i used one just for the mess and noticed that OH :spermy:was frothy like the head of a beer or bubbles in the bath. I used preseed the last time so this could be why it was hard to get out:blush: I did put it in the cup. IO know what you mean when we first started ttc it was really fun then after it didn't happen for a while and i started using opk's and it still didn't happen it just makes you crazy thinking there is a problem.

My OH thinks that we should just get drunk as that's how we both ended up with our LO. :rofl:

Speaking of getting drunk I'm out with friends tonight and not sure if I should drink or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->