Anyone using softcups ttc

Well jemj like they say if your not sure don't do it to be safe but with you being early in your cycle still im sure a glass of wine wouldn't hurt. I have been dieting the last couple months in hopes to drop a few unneccesary pound before baby so im healthier and more comfortable but it has made me sooo b*tchy!:devil: Af is due in about 5 days but im trying not to drive myself crazy. People always tell you that every pregnancy is different but with DS i had very pronounced symptoms and i cant help but assume there will be some similarity. kind of hard considering i have no second pregnancy to compare it to:growlmad:! R u hoping for a girl or boy this time around? Personally, were hoping for a girl but i would be extremely happy either way. Its one of those things where as long as there healthy i'll be happy! By the way how has charting been going?:dust:

I did have a :wine: just 1 but a large 1 lol.

I didn't have any symptoms with DD until I realised AF had gone missing. The only things that I really noticed were that my BB's felt fuller and I was eating more but not really thinking about it. Once I found out the MS kicked in a week later and lasted for 3 weeks. I thought that it stopped once I'd hit 12 weeks but I was only 10 weeks from the scan. Then by the end of my preg I was right with the dates by the size of my DD but they still left me to go overdue.

Not sure what is going on with my chart can you take a look still don't know what I'm looking for

My Ovulation Chart

As to wanting a girl or a boy, I keep changing my mind so it's a good job that I don't have to chose. I did really want another girl when we first started ttc but at this point I just want a baby. Either will do.

I still haven't had a positive on my opk, I did get a faint line the other day but nothing since. I really don't know what is going on will just have to keep testing. :nope:

well af is due in like 3 days so i guess we'll see what happens. Not having any symptoms besides the fact that my bb's are larger than normal and just my usual pms symptoms!
So jemj it looks like you ovulated on cycle day 15! Your temps are very similar to mine. They are normally are around 97.18 pre ovulation and 97.73 after ovulation! Your temps before ovulation tend to stay relative similar and low after ovulation there is normally a temperature rise of .4 or .6 degrees and the post ovulation temp is higher than any previous temp so i would say looks like oyur on your 2ww!:thumbup:
:dust:

:hi:Lovebug, sorry been MIA the last few days. I've not had chance to get to laptop. So how are you? I think that it's a good sign that you have no symptoms. I'm gonna try my best not to put every little thing down to possible pregnancy in my 2ww.

So FF has put me at 3 DPO which my +opk confirms. I hope we :sex: enough was the day before Ov and twice the day after. My Ov was really strong this cycle I don't know if it's because I know what symptoms I'm looking for or if it was the Soy iso. I had cramps that felt like af was coming and loads of CM although it wasn't EW it was watery. And yesterday I had like spasms, the only think to compare it to is the first flutters that you get when your pregnant, although I know it is far to early to feel anything like that but something is definatley happening in that area of my body. :thumbup:

Hope that :witch: keeps away.

:dust::dust:

Well its about time you come back!:yipee: I am officially one day late today but im having some mixed symptoms. Im gonna wait a few more days to test bcz i still am bloated like before af so i dont want to get excited for nothing again. However, my temps have been high for over 14 days, my nips are extremely sore which is odd, some cramping and im exhausted. However since i do have some af symptoms and some of my symptoms could be af related as well im holding off to test. I guess im just expecting more symptoms since i had them with my first.:shrug: So i hope this is it and i can change that appt to a baby appt!:winkwink:On top of that i ran into an old friend today who just found out she is pregnant with twins! More salt to the wound. Well i shall let you know! Hope we get to share that bfp this month! Hows your 2ww?

I'm so excited for you :yipee: I'm not doing great in my 2ww. I'm full of a cold and now DD has it so have had to take today off work to look after her.

I can't wait for you to :test: I think that we have both cracked it this month. I'm feeling super positive that I am going to get that :bfp:

I need to now you can't leave me behind lol

It's about time that we rubbed some salt in the wounds, whenever anyone on here get a BFP I'm happy b/c were all on the same journey I do get a little bit jealous that it's not me. I feel the same noticed yet another baby bump in the playground at school and wanted to shout "it' my turn, I've waited long enough"

:happydance::dust:

I keep checking just to see if there's any update I'm so excited for you. Not sure what the time difference is between us though.

I hoping and praying for some good news.

Well I've bit the bullet and booked to go and see the Doctor on the 5th April. Hoping that it will be just to tell her that I've got my :bfp: and then we can become bump buddies. Yeah

Well jemj I wish I could say I'm psyched but I'm afraid to get excited for a let down.
Either way I'm excited that I'm taking the first steps to get help. My appt is april 7
So two days after you s let me know how ur appt goes and ill do the same. On
A great note I just found out my insurance covers 100 percent for a repoductive endocrinologist
And I don't even need a referral!!!! So if I don't get the answers I want I'm going to schedule
An appt with an RE and I don't need to beg a doctor forever for a damn referral! I really feel
Like my body is playn tricks on me but ill be testing soon! Whether this is my
Month or not I have my fingers crossed for your sticky bean! Dust!

You have more will power than me I would have test by now. In fact I have just for the sake of it and to see what these new tests are like. It was a bfn but I knew it would be. I'm feeling positive about this month that's why I made the appt. Not sure what to expect and if there is anything wrong we could never afford any sort of treatment. I had a look at some costs today and we would struggle with even the first appt. Will see what my doctor can offer first. I hope we don't have go through the worry. Baby dust I think I'm excited enough for both of us lol

Oh my god jemj! I just got my :bfp:! I cant believe this. I really thought my af was on the way bcz of the sore nipples being my only real symptom besides missed af. Im gonna test again just to be sure later but i litterally peed on the stick, wiped and by the time i looked back it was a solid positive! :dance:
Its your turn now jemj! Catch that sticky bean i need a bump buddy!

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah :bfp:I'm so excited :yipee::yipee:for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is the best news that I have heard all day !!!!

What di you DH say have you told him yet?

I will be more than happy to join you as a bump buddy. :friends: Please don't leave me if I can't join you this month.

I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months ahead

Yeah to :bfp:

I still am in total shock!:wohoo: In case you couldn't tell by my previous post i really felt that af was on her way but so glad i was wrong! I got up this morning and told DH i wanted to go to the store and get Midol bcz i have been bloated and miserable so i figured just to be safe since af is late i better test before taking Midol. So i took it and was relly shocked when it turned instantly positive!:happydance: So i took the test to dh and told him "babe it's positive"! He just got the biggest smile on his face and we hugged and laughed!:cloud9: So i guess i get to change my appt to a baby appt after all.
I have no intention of leaving you behind jemj!:hugs: Im expecting you to get that BFP in the next few days as well!:winkwink: And even if you dont i know it will be soon and i want to be around to share the excitement with ya.
Fingers crossed!:dust:

:witch:Aww thank you. I'm really happy for you.:happydance: I couldn't help but test last night when I found out about your BFP and was a bfn but I knew that it would be.

Hopefully it won't be too long until I'm joining you. I knew that when you said you were feeling normal and that af had gone missing for 1 day and your temps had been up that it woulkd be your :bfp:

I don't want to take away from the excitement but would you mind having a look at my chart I really don't know what to look for in this 2ww.

So far had no obvious symptoms, had a break out of spots the other day which only usually happend the day before af. Been crampy on and off which is way to early for the :witch:. Also my CM sorry tmi has gone from sticky to watery and usually it has dried up by now:blush:

According to experts some women see a temp dip the day of implantation and then temps remain high. I will be the first to tell you with my personal experience this month i did not have a temp did for implantation and even though the temperatures remained high after ovulation they still never went past 98.2 and im preggers. I have had months where my temps have been 98.6 and higher and got my af. So even though bbt is excellent for seeing when ovulation occurs but i wouldnt rely on it for telling u much about conceiving! Just have to see if your temps remain high past the day of af beside a missing af already being enough of a reason to test! Symptoms were little more intense today. I had a weird headache today and still have it, extreme exhaustion, peeing frequently, kind of achy feeling and still slightly bloated. One thing i did notice was my nipples are extremely sore at night and slightly tender throughout the day so im not exactly sure wat to think about that? Im calling my obgyn tomorrow to change my appt to a baby appt!:happydance:
Your turn Jemj!:winkwink::winkwink:

Yeah for baby appointment :happydance: I'm not worried too much about my temp it is still higher than pre ov temps. I am trying not to symptom spot as I don't really have any to speak of but I've also had sensitive nipples but I'm putting it down to not wearing a bra when in the house as I'm sure my boobs are a bit bigger as my bra is uncomfortable and I've been taking it off.

I hope that I am right behind you.

Well swollen bb's were one of my first signs! So how many more days do i have to stay in suspense?:haha:
They still have me coming in for my pap and preg confirmation on the 7th but i have to wait until may 13th for my first OB appointment!:wacko: Im so anxious to know everything is ok and by then ill be like 12 weeks!
Just curious what kid of symptoms you had with DD cz this pregnancy is completely different than it was with DS. When did most of your symptoms kick in?
:dust::dust::dust:

Af it due on sunday it's also mothers day so I'm gonna test then. I'm really excited as usually have some PMS symptoms and have nothing apart from the BB's. I've had some dreams but I think that is because I've been sleeping really well and in a really deep sleep.

I did have one last night about getting my BFP and telling OH. But the lines on the test were the wrong way. like stripes that travelled up the test and not the two lines on the non dream tests.

With DD I didn't have any early symptoms apart from BB's being bigger. I had all day sickness from about week 7 to week 10 and then had my scan at 11 weeks. I then started with really bad headaches and nose bleeds.

How soon did you find out with your DS ? I was about 6 wks before I realised AF had gone missing.

Oh I'm so excited, just relax and enjoy your BFP everything will be fine you have a sticky bean in there for your test to work so quick. With DD I only saw Dr to refer to hospital for a scan didn't do bloods or test to confirm he said that hpt are so reliable he didn't need to. I then saw the midwife at 8 weeks and had a scan at 11 weeks. I didn't actually believe that I was preganant until I saw my DD on the screen.

Have you thought about names or anything ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->