Anyone waiting for 1st true AF after BCP?

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
I'm on CD 19 at the moment and my cycles were all over the place last time i stopped taking the pill so i could be waiting a long time....:wacko:

Anyone in the same situation and NTNP? x

Hiya, didn't want to r+r even though I've had my first AF after BCP I know how horrible that wait is! Took me almost 3 months exactly to get mine, I felt sooo happy when it showed up cos I knew where I was finally! It does feel like forever until it shows up though doesn't it?! Fingers crossed for you it arrives soon :)

Btw, I was on Cerazette last 5 years and Depo before then and expected it to take much longer for my cycle to return as I'd not had one at all for 8 years, so you could be lucky :)

Thanks Lyra :hugs: Last time i had a pill bleed as normal after stopping and then another one right when i would normally have a pill bleed the following month then nothing for 150 days!! FX'd it's not hat long this time.

Howdy! I'm on CD4, just finishing the "period" from my BCP. I have taken small breaks from BCP before and was always regular right after, so I'm hoping I'll be just as lucky this time.

I'm still waiting for AF. Came off Cerazette on the 23rd March and I'm now on CD 72 :wacko: I was only on it for 7 months so I wasn't expecting it to be this long but it's amazing how much it messes you up. GL xx

I'm still waiting for AF. Came off Cerazette on the 23rd March and I'm now on CD 72 :wacko: I was only on it for 7 months so I wasn't expecting it to be this long but it's amazing how much it messes you up. GL xx

hope you dont have much longer to wait, its so frustrating! :hugs:

makes you feel like your in Limbo doesn't it? But i'm enjoying have my sex drive back :laugh2:

ME!! last pill was 5/2, waiting for AF to arrive.. should be around the 6th, but who knows! :shrug: cd1 was 5/7 for me!

I took my last BCP May 31, so I'm waiting for my first withdrawal bleed.

My sex drive went through the roof at first, then tapered off until OH said we could NTNP til my AF came and I kinda got really horny again :haha: although it's dropping again now xx

cd22 now.....:rolleyes: last time i came off it i had a period when my normal 'pill period' would have been due but never knew if that was to do with the pill still being in my system after a month? i dont think i ov'd that time.
I was such a poas-aholic last time, i hope i dont become too addicted again...if i had regular cycles then i probably wouldn't be so tempted :wacko:

hoe long have you ladies been on the pill for?

My sex drive went through the roof at first, then tapered off until OH said we could NTNP til my AF came and I kinda got really horny again :haha: although it's dropping again now xx

We've slowed down a bit since i first came off bcp but still dtd more than when i was on it. :thumbup:

hi there! i just came off tri cyclen lo 28 and my last day of my "pill AF" was the 26th i think.. didnt really track it :dohh: but last time i came off my real AF showed up quick so i'm hoping for the same!

I was on BCP for 8 years.. took a break jan-may 10' while hubby was deployed, this is my first time off it while having my hubby home lol ;)

I've been on the pill for 3 years.

I was on it for 7 months. But I've been on and off BCP for nearly 8 years so I'm hoping it'll return to normal by the end of the year. x

Hi ladies!
I came off Tri Cyclen Lo on May 13th but I stopped midpack so that complicates things a little bit. I had a light withdrawal bleed from May 16-18 and nothing since. Not-so-patiently waiting for my first AF. I always had a very regular AF before BC but I've been on multiple types of BC for about 7 years. BCP for a few years, depo for a few years, nuvaring for about 6 months, and BCP again for about 6 months. I'm worried I might be waiting quite a bit for my first AF just because of the different types of BC (especially the depo)and many years on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->