Anyone waiting for 1st true AF after BCP?

Well I am still feeling crampy... OH and I are gonna DTD tonight and prolly a few more times over the weekend lol Its my Birthday sunday so I am going to take full advantage haha

hahaha...have fun, and happy birthday for Sunday!

My mum told me last night that when she came off bcp she didn't even have af and fell straight away with both me and my sister (2 years apart). I do get told I am so like my mother. Hopefully I will have this trait too!!!

My mum told me last night that when she came off bcp she didn't even have af and fell straight away with both me and my sister (2 years apart). I do get told I am so like my mother. Hopefully I will have this trait too!!!

that would be fantastic, hope its the same story for you too :thumbup:

Ok ladies i'm excited to say AF got me today, was 36 day cycle where as last time i came off bcp it took 150+ days so thats why i'm pleased to see af :happydance:

have any of you had larger boobs and really tender? mine are getting big and this has never happened before.....

Yeah I have Alli. I've had sore boobs for three weeks and they've grown. Not complaining about the growing though haha!xx

its just wierd because last time i went off the pill they didnt grow

I stopped BC pills Nov. 2nd after being on them for 6 years. Was put on Prometrium on April 19th because I never spontaneously had a period on my own, had a period May 1st and nothing since, I may have to be on it monthly now. I will definitely be talking to my dc bout possible trouble getting pregnant when I go for my annual/Preconception appt in August.

I came of bcp last month and so I am awaiting first real AF. On cycle day 26, so there is still hope that I could return to normal straight away or it could take 3 months like last time. If it happens straight away then we might be ntnp for the next few months. :o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->