Anyone waiting for August/September?

I tell my OH exactly what's going on. Lol, he's such a trooper, nothing phases him. I could tell him I've got aliens nesting down there and he'd be like "that's nice".

BD'd three times this fertile window. Definitely just going to try the marathon sex approach and see how that works. Hehe. Hubby is happy about it, it's good for me too...I tend to get lazy about having sex normally so this is a good way to get me back in shape.

Only thing I'm concerned about this cycle is that I am super dry...like, really dry. I had one spot of EWCM two days ago and now nada. Last cycle I had about three days of it leading up to O. But I did check my cervix last night for the first time ever...it was weird. Felt very soft though, couldn't tell if it was high, low, whatever. Have more BD tonight and tomorrow and we shall see how that helps. My OPK is still negative but moving in the right direction, it was really faint yesterday. Fingers crossed!

Cant do any harm! Did you get a positive opk on your first cycle. Ladies, honest opinion do you think I should come off pill now to regulate my periods? I have been on the pill for years and am worried it will take a while.

I did, I got it right when I should and I did have EWCM last month so not sure what's up this month. O day today on CD14 so I am ovulating right on schedule, just not sure about the CM. I didn't come off early because I didn't want my period during the summer on vacation, but if I hadn't been going away I would have come off early. Would be nice to know what's going on.

MissN8 I read it's best to come off the pill a few cycles before trying. Although you can get preggers immediately after, the pill changes things down there that may take a while to regulate again. It was in Garden of Fertility. A really good read actually. I recommend it.

With my older I got pg in 5th cycle after coming off the pill and it was deffinitly regulating it self durint that time. So with next I quit 4 months before and used condoms and got pg first try.
I got sick ot eating hormones and wanted to stop using them so for a year we used condoms. It had nothing to do with us going to try ttc :)
My second cycle just started (cd3) and its first af after loss.
So.. hope all of uss here get our bfp soon!! :)

I'm 3DPO. Just waiting now. Good thing I have lots to keep me occupied, but I'm still a bit bored of waiting. Lol. No symptoms, but none last time either.

ive decided to come off in october to give myself a month to get to know my body so not long now ladies. Do the cheapie opks work?

Hi, I've always used cheap ones I get on eBay, they've been fine for me. I have a long cycle, 5 weeks so I was using 7 to 10 a month at first to pinpoint O, but now after 9 months being off BC I know I O around cycle day 20 to 23 which helps. I also use ovia app in my phone which helped me keep track of where I was in each cycle. There are some who have said seven seas 'trying for a baby' preconception multivits have helped regulate their cycles. I went on them as soon as I finished the pill so I can't comment on if they helped me personally but I did pretty much go straight back to a regular cycle.

ive decided to come off in october to give myself a month to get to know my body so not long now ladies. Do the cheapie opks work?

Well I used them the month I got pg with my boys 4 and 7 year old) ☺ so I would say they work. The third time I used them (last cycle) it did not work.. well I got pos and O but disnt get pg 😆

I liked the Wondfo OPKs. I always got a very clear positive for about 12-16 hours, clearly negative the rest of the time.

I've just bought cheap ones from ebay. Hope they work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->