Anyone waiting for August/September?

Hi ladies! Checking I to see how everyone is doing. September is here, hopefully most everyone has gotten to move over to TTC! We tried last month but no luck. Got AF on the 1st, had a short 3 day period and am now on to cycle 2 TTC #1. Not 100% site when I will ovulate as I O'd CD9 last cycle and had a 23 day cycle. I think though that was because I had just come off the pill and didn't have a period. So I am expecting O any time from CD9 to CD14...guess we will have to BD a lot this cycle. Good luck all the ladies moving over this month!

BB when do you get to test?!? Very exciting! Suppose the extra week didn't get a chance to rear its head :) Very exciting!

Symphony I am now TTC in Nov. So I'm hanging around for a little bit. When do u O?

JoJazie, I don't know!! Like I said I had a massively strong positive OPK on Friday morning but we didn't have the 'oops' BD until Saturday night, early Sunday morning after the festivities!! We've been careful since. 12 to 36 hours window to ovulate is huge, and I dont know if I caught my LH spike going up or down as it was literally the only one I did this month!! So I've no idea if I can pinpoint O to know how many days past I am. I've purchased some cheap early tests from eBay so I think maybe middle of next week. I'd be due my period around 16th I think but my cycles vary from 33 to 35 days usually. It's all so new to me and I don't really know what I'm doing!! I'm not expecting to have got pregnant, but I'm well aware it only takes once and that it was at the optimal time so I really don't know what to think. Trying to be calm about it and think I'm not so that if by some chance I am it will be such a lovely suprise. Xx

Thanks BB!! Yes, exciting and scary as well. I have moments where I wonder if we're ready, my LO is a such a dream. But still so exciting thinking about it! :) I'm pretty sure it's O day today as I have major cramps on right side. No last minute regrets about this cycle though, and DH is at work until late anyways lol.

Counting down the days now after our wedding night 'whoops! lol. Although I know it's a very slim chance I caught, it's still a chance, I keep thinking 'I could be!' Which is so exciting. I can now understand the pain of the two week wait!! I never really got it before. I can take an early test from Monday I think, tracker says my period is due next Friday. Still a whole week away! X

I know what you mean.. I tested today at 8dpo.. could not wait longer. Think it is the earlyest I have ever tested. Trying again at 10dpo ;)

Catalyst, what dpo are you on today? Any other symptoms? X

So, I've been married a week and my male boss decides to shout out in the middle of our office 'come on then, when are you getting pregnant, you're married now you should be pregnant by now'!! I mean, honestly! How bloody insensitive. For all he knows I could have been trying for months or years!!! Just makes me so cross. Feeling very annoyed/emotional today, but managed to laugh it off! X

BB that is creepy and borderline sexually harassment. No boss should be making references to your reproduction or sex life in any way. Eew. What a creeper.

I ma currently CD10. This cycle seems to be dragging a bit. Don't O probably for another 3 or 4 days...got a sta t K negative OPK this morning which is weird as last cycle it was pretty dark a couple of days leading up and then very clearly positive. Who knows...guess I'll have to wait for it to figure itself out since coming off the pill. Must say though...I was on BC since becoming sexually active so I never experienced it any other way. But there is a huge difference being off it!

How long have you been off bc now? I pretty much went back to fairly normal 33 to 35 day cycles right away, but I was a bit emotional and stressy for a few months looking back! Devil woman!! Lol

I had a pretty regular cycle this last one, which was my first off. I O'd on CD9 which was right on schedule considering I didn't have a period, then had first period on CD23. My period is normally 5 days so, if I had had one, it would have been 28 days. I was really regular before but it's been five years, and I never paid attention to it before so I'm not sure exactly how many days.

Sounds like you've hopefully gone back to your own natural cycle. I had weird boob ache yesterday, all down the sides. Once I got home and removed my underworked bra it helped and seemed to die down. I'm not a person who gets boob ache normally, I half convinced myself if I listened to my body it was telling me something different was going on, so that got my hopes up! Tested for the first ever time this morning with FMU, BFN. I guess I am only 8dpo so even with a sensitive test that's very early. I'm trying to have a 'what will be will be' attitude but it's hard. OH wasn't very supportive of me wanting to test, said that I should at least wait for a missed Period first, that I'll start to get obsessed and that the stress will make it harder to conceive. Start to get obsessed?!? If he only knew! Lol xx

Lol! They have no idea. I tested really early last cycle, like every day from CD7. Ugh, I was just kind of all over the place. But when there was not even a shadow of a line it lost its appeal. I don't know what I'll do this cycle, but I think I'm less excited to test early and may wait until day before or day of miss ed period.

Sounds like you've hopefully gone back to your own natural cycle. I had weird boob ache yesterday, all down the sides. Once I got home and removed my underworked bra it helped and seemed to die down. I'm not a person who gets boob ache normally, I half convinced myself if I listened to my body it was telling me something different was going on, so that got my hopes up! Tested for the first ever time this morning with FMU, BFN. I guess I am only 8dpo so even with a sensitive test that's very early. I'm trying to have a 'what will be will be' attitude but it's hard. OH wasn't very supportive of me wanting to test, said that I should at least wait for a missed Period first, that I'll start to get obsessed and that the stress will make it harder to conceive. Start to get obsessed?!? If he only knew! Lol xx

Lol! They have no idea. I tested really early last cycle, like every day from CD7. Ugh, I was just kind of all over the place. But when there was not even a shadow of a line it lost its appeal. I don't know what I'll do this cycle, but I think I'm less excited to test early and may wait until day before or day of miss ed period.

BB - When I was trying for myfirst my DH was like that, he didnt want me to spend money on test and try to early and the money go to weist hahaha. Also when I got pg, I tested like 1-2 days before AF and he asked If it meant anything unless it was taken the day or day after AF was due. hahaha I have wondered this cycle how he can be so calm? Cause when I got the OPK he was talking alot about girls and all haha. It would be lovely to be as calm as they are, and not thinking about this so damn much!

Symphony - This cycle is the earlyest I have started testing, well last cycle I did start early but that was cause I didnt track and my cycle had been 28 and 36 the two months prior so wasnt sure about how long that wold be and I was going to a Party and wanted to know if it was ok to drink (first weekend stark white bfn the next after I got pos, but 10 days later lost it). In the beginning of this one I was afraid of testing early and geting pos and then loosing, I was afraid I would loose again and I was so determined to wait for my AF due day and then maby day or two over to test. But something changed when I got so pos OPK. I got so happy that I got pos OPK in the first place and got so hopeful for a short while :) did dtd and It was a real good try, dont think we could have tiemd it better or done more. So I got excited and wanted to start testing and seeing couple of girls on BnB get pos so early I was temted and tested at 8dpo :) I feel though that I got it out of my system for the next cycle, that I could wait a tad longer :) but that I am saying now, who knows how crazy I will be at that time :D

I know I was looking at all these 9DPO positive tests and so when mine was negative I was kind of pissed, like hey! I should have one early too! Lol. Getting bored with OPKs already this cycle and I'm only CD11. Thought TTC would be more exciting, it's just a lot of waiting around.

Keep at it ladies! It only takes one to become a Mummy!

I have some opks ready because I am def jumping straight into ttc. Do you ladies let your partner's know when you are ovulating? What cycle day should i start them?

MissN8, I always tell myself that I wont tell him but I always do :) 2 times out of three I got pg and that are my boys :) this month I used opk and I dont know yet if I am pg but I am not very hopeful, beeing 11dpo and got bfn today.

IT depends on how long your cycle is when you start using them. If you have 28 day cycle I think you start at cd 10 or 11.

MissN8, I always tell myself that I wont tell him but I always do :) 2 times out of three I got pg and that are my boys :) this month I used opk and I dont know yet if I am pg but I am not very hopeful, beeing 11dpo and got bfn today.

IT depends on how long your cycle is when you start using them. If you have 28 day cycle I think you start at cd 10 or 11.

Thanks i actually have no idea how long my cycle is as have been on bcp for years. I think it was between 28 to 30 days before. Fx you get a bfp soon! What cycle are you on?

Thanks i actually have no idea how long my cycle is as have been on bcp for years. I think it was between 28 to 30 days before. Fx you get a bfp soon! What cycle are you on?

We jumped the gun and had one oopsie around ovulation in june. Then ttc in july and got bfp august 5th, but started to bleed august 15th, that was 4 weeks ago today. So, tecnicly this is our second cycle. I am suppose to have AF here on friday I think. So time will tell, tested today and had bfn so Im not optimistic
But that is ok, will be happy to have finished the first cycle after our loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->