Anyone waiting on 1st AF after pill ??

lindak

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Oh my god I knew I was impatient but never knew I was this impatient. I am waiting on my first :witch: since coming of the pill after 11years . Did have a bleed when I stopped mid pack but now its just a waiting game ! Seriously annoying. I have been testing with opk just in case I miss ovulation this month and I know i am probably waisting them but cant resist !! Anyone else feeling like this. Its crazy because no matter how much I say oh linda just relax I cant. :hissy:

Im kind of in the same boat Linda I have just come off the implant and ttc. Although I did have a bleed for 7 days on 21st sept Im waiting for :witch: to show which hasnt happened yet so Im going to buy a test this afternoon.

I know everyone just says be patient but i know how annoying that is you just want it to happen now. I wish you all the best and hope that :witch: doesnt get you and you get a :bfp:

In my opionion don't wait for AF this journey can take a long time, and u dont want to miss out on a month. Some research shows u are most fertile the first month coming off BCP. The only reason they say to wait is to make it easier for ur gp to tell how many weeks u are. Good luck. XXX

Thanks guys !!

In my opionion don't wait for AF this journey can take a long time, and u dont want to miss out on a month. Some research shows u are most fertile the first month coming off BCP. The only reason they say to wait is to make it easier for ur gp to tell how many weeks u are. Good luck. XXX

Interesting daisyduke , Maybe your right !

:hug:

I agree, I wouldn't wait for AF to start trying. It took me 45 days to get my first cycle after the pill. The reason the tell you to wait is mostly so that they can accuratly judge when your due date will be.

well I have been doing OPK;s and there has been no sign of ov !! So that is what has been holding me back really !!

I am on CD 69 after coming off the pill in August. Had a withdraw bleed the 13th of August and nothing yet. I thought I finally Oed on CD 44, had temp rise for my normal LP and a temp drop but nothing yet so I have resorted to taking Provera to bring on :witch: Hopefully next month goes a little more according to plan. Good luck.

Oh god I think I would crack up if I had to wait that long !! I will give it a month and if still no :witch: I am going to my doc for some provera.

Did you class your first bleed after coming off the pill as day 1 ?? That is what I am using which would make me on CD 9 so really early days for me ! ANd already the impatience has set in ...

Fingers crossed for you next month

Thanks I counted the first day of AF after the pill since it takes me 3 or 4 days after stopping the pill to actually start. I really thought I have Oed late but it kept getting longer and longer so I gave up. Next week sometime I should get :witch: so I will be better. My poor DH has been dealing with wacky hormones from me since our wedding, I bet he is thinking "what did I get myself into?" :rofl: I just hope I can get back to normal soon and do not have to og through this next month too. Now I will go to docs a lot sooner.

Well I finished my pill half way through the pack ( see so impatient ) last pill was 9th oct and got a bleed on 12th so 3 days also ! Fingers crossed i get ovulating soon or :witch: appears !!

Ha I dont think my partner knows what he has gotten himself into either! But he knows what I am like at this stage and Im sure you DH does aswell !

Hi. I've been off the pill for 27 days and still haven't had a withdrawal bleed even (I'm testing tomorrow). I was told by my doctor I could start trying the day I stopped the pill - though as Mrs Rob said it would make calculating a due date much harder.

Wow fingers crossed for you !! That would be perfect if it has happened already !

The crazy thing is I have been having slight sick feelings the last week, my mind is playing tricks on me I reckon that and headaches are symtoms of coming off the pill ! I have been on the pill 11 years so I have no idea what symptoms I should expect coming up to :witch: I have had it sooo easy for 11 years. I have told me partner he may not be in for an easy ride with all my hormones ! ( pun intended !! ) :rofl:

Yeah my DH actually had to deal with PG hormones only 4 months into our relationship and he still wanted to marry me so I think he might be ok. I hope you don't have to wait long for your :bfp: I will take an early x-mas present though it is ok.

Hi Linda

I am still waiting for AF after coming off the pill. I took my last pill on 14 September and had a bleed just after that at the usual time. Since then......zip, zero, nada!!

I did a hpt last Sunday and it was :bfn:. However, I have been feeling odd and started to feel slightly nauseous today (but only for a short while). Who knows what's going on, eh? Same as you, I was on the pill for so long that I can't remember what it was like waiting for af and my symptoms. It could be all in my head!! I'm trying to hold off doing another hpt for a few days.

I say, just get on with the bd-ing for just now and see what happens! That's been my plan as I had no idea what my body was doing.

S x

Ye reckon il just get on with it now it is only early days but the fear is terrible. Fingers crossed it happens soon for everyone !!

Thanks for the wishes.

It would be fantastic (I have no patience whatsoever) but I have read several posts on here that show coming off the pill really messes with your mind, lots of symptoms exactly the same as pregnancy but just your body getting back into shape.

So I guess I should just wish lots of :dust: baby dust to us all.

Hi Lindak,
I came off BCP on Sept 5 and my withdrawl bleed arrived on Sept 9. At about 2.5 weeks in to my cycle I started experiencing preg symptoms but then AF arrived 4 days earlier than expected. AF was heavier than withdrawl bleed but still not so heavy as I remember it being before using BCP, which led me to believe that I did not O. So yeah coming off the artificial hormones can really mess with you. I'm 2 DPO right now into my first natural cycle and I keep imagining symptoms..it's a rough game!

Ended my BCP beginning of August, still no sign of AF, was certain I was going to get AF twice already but haven't seen anything yet hope you all get your BFPs soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->