Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

That's so funny ms!! we must have planned that lol

Welcome Rebecca! Good luck on ttc #3!

Hello! Could I please join you all? My cycle is still irregular after having my last baby.. I'm really hoping it'll settle soon, as we're TTC #3! :)

Welcome to the group :flower:

Finally got my bfp this morning :happydance: of course it was the month we didn't try too hard! Lol I'm so happy and freaked out at the same time. #3 is on the way and we will soon be out numbered..... I'm due May 7th which was the same due date I had with ds. I find that funny. Here's my frer with smu!

Forgot to add that I'm only 9/10 dpo!

Ruby...I believe I'm the same due date!!

Huge congrats to you both! got any spare baby dust you could throw this way? :haha::dust:

Congrats to all BFP in the house. AF finally showed up on CD69. i have been on vitex and maca for a week maybe that did something. im hoping my cycle is finally stable so i can actively start TTCing.

Hi guys! New here! Well I mean I'm back again really. DD2 is 9 months and we're going to start Ttc when she's 13 months. Still nursing a bunch so no monthlies yet! With DD1 I was 12 or 13 months when they returned. I'm thinking of starting temping again soon (as I just found my bbt thermometer lol) although I don't get solid sleep at all with my 2 kids.

OMG Ruby and Ms Elizabeth!!! HUGE congratulations!!! I'm so pleased for you both :)

Sorry I've been missing for ages, been trying to get the house all sorted and I've still got one more day at work - tomorrow. Hoping this baby is late so that I've got some time to relax!!

Hello to all the new ladies and I did seed cycling before my bfp and defo think it was one of the things that helped me

:)x

Hi there!

I'm currently waiting on my cycles to come. I've had one period in 22 months due to PCOS, so I'm starting to actively work with my gyn to get it going to TTC next fall. :)

Thank you! I can't believe you are going to have your baby so soon, Scarlett! Yay for going on maternity leave :) I hope you get everything ready before baby. Can't wait to hear all the baby details!

Hi Scarlett!! Would love to hear an update on you and baby soon :) hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->