Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

That sounds great! I hope a vbac works out for you. Maybe since you get a new baby in the family to snuggle soon, it will help pass the time a bit faster. Labor Day is the first Monday of September. So the wedding is September 3.

hello Ladies, so glad to be back here \\:D/\\:D/.
DD is 2o months and DH and i are ready to TTC.
i go off Depo in April and finally got AF 2 days ago :yipee:. i plan to motinor it for like 2-3 months b4 TTC. meanwhile i had fennel tea a day before as i heard i bring about AF so i dont know if its a coincidence or it actually worked.

Hi Ladies,

so i was wondering is there any suppliments that i can take to improve the health of my uterus and eggs just to get my body in top shape.

I have been taking my prenatal and added in a b6 supplement from the end of af until o day last month. I had the most positive opk I've had since October and my lp was 10-11 days instead of 6-7. So I'm doing that again this month and hoping we get a bfp. I would suggest adding in a prenatal if nothing else.

best of luck to you tyt! Like Rubys, I took b6 while getting my cycles regulated. If your cycles are already regulated, I would suggest at minimum taking folic acid to get yourself ready but a prenatal would be even better.

Got my positive opk this morning so bd at nap time and will again before bed! Hopefully this is the month or next.... Otherwise I'll be getting af for my bils wedding

Welcome tyt! Defo prenatals, I had evening primrose oil to help with EWCM (but you have to stop taking it after O) I read royal jelly is meant to be good for eggs but I've never tried it. I tried to eat foods for fertility when WTT and TTC and I think that helped me this time around.

Good luck Rubys!

How are you getting on Kksy9b? Do you know gender?

My sis had her baby on Friday, I'm soooo in love with her she's perfect!

Yay Ruby's!! Best of luck this month!!

Scarlett- being an aunt is just amazing...all the snuggles and none of the work lol. Enjoy your new little niece!

I'm doing well! MS is gone (though has sporadically showed up a couple times but leaves pretty quick). Too early for gender but we've decided to stay team yellow this time anyways!

Thank you :) she is called Ivy Rae and she was 7lb 1oz and is sooooooo gorgeous. Can't believe she'll be a week old tomorrow morning!

Pleased morning sickness has settled down kksy9b. How are you getting on Rubys?

We're having a mini heatwave here and I've been really struggling in the heat these past few days. We're not used to it being too hot over here in the UK!!

Beautiful name and perfect size! I hear you on the heatwave! We are 95*F and 80% humidity. It's almost suffocating. I couldn't imagine being pregnant with the heat! I hope you are finding ways to keep cool.

I'm 4dpo and have lots of creamy/lotiony cm but other than that, no symptoms. We only got 1 bd in on +opk day. But still have my fingers crossed we timed it right! My lp last month was 10 days and I'm determined to hold off on testing until 8dpo.

today has been our coolest day of the last week- 93 feels like 105 but supposedly it's the last day of this heat wave. the worst day was 105, feels like 115...gross! we've been inside :) heading on a weekend get away this weekend with my little guy and mom to visit family where it is much cooler...can't wait!

hope you all are doing well! good luck rubys!

Hi ladies. so i am 19cd and not ovulation. i tested with OPK and all -ve, also no changes to CM. i dont think i ovulated this month as i should have AF in 8 days. well hopeful for a better ovulation next cycle.

i'm sorry about it maybe being an anovulatory cycle for you. Your body may still try to gear up to O (and be a longer cycle than normal) KMFX for you!

Hey ladies. So AF was to come today but there has been no show. Im kinda happy about it coz i want my cycle dates to shift but im also unhappy coz it means my body has not adjusted to normal. Kmfc and hoping for AF to come soon.

Welcome mymateo! Hope af shows soon.

Hopefully you get af soon as well, tyt!

Just checking in. Thought my cycle was ok, till I was a week later last month. Oh well. Lol. I've really slowed down with my pumping (down to 4 a day) so maybe that will help.

How's everyone else?

Good luck ms. Hopefully less pumping gets you back on track!

We're not going to try too hard this month since I wouldn't mind having some drinks at my bils wedding. It's in less than a month now! But I can't just skip a month of trying lol. Ds has been going through nonstop nursing to barely nursing and back and forth the last couple weeks, so who knows how this cycle will be....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->