Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

Hello!

Sorry I've hardly been on here recently. MiL has been in hospital for ages so that's been stressful. Plus we've been trying to get DD's room plastered and decorated so we can move her out of the nursery... and finally get ready for the baby. We've hardly done a thing yet!

Wow feel like I can't really moan about the heat to you guys :haha: hope it's cooled down a bit for you now.

How are you doing Kksy9b? Hope you're feeling well.

Rubys sorry to hear that AF showed up! Are you waiting for O this cycle or giving it a miss because of the wedding?

Sorry to hear you're both in limbo Ms Elizabeth and tyt - its so frustrating when that happens! Hope that your cycles settle down soon.

Thx Scarlett. Crazy cycles. I know it's still only a few cycles since AF came back but I'm anxious to get going again. Lol

I'm waiting for O again this cycle. Should be this coming Wednesday, but I didn't take b6 or my prenatal so at all since af. So it could happen after that. My lp has been 10 days the past couple cycles, so that's good news. I'll be happy if I'm pregnant before the wedding, but not upset if I get af either. Lol

I hope your mil recovers quickly! And you get the nursery decorated in time :)

Temping is driving me crazy. Still don't believe I O'd yet....despite what it says... if I put down CM...it says I did....without I didnt. Sigh..

Guess I'll go back to opk strips which I swear are constantly positive. Lol

Hope everyone else is well

Sorry to hear that ms! I've never temped so I'm not much help. I go off of cm and +opk and I'm just assuming I'm ovulating since idk how to tell if I'm not?

I'd love to do the same!!! But my opks are wacky....like 2 weeks of the same color. Lol. I can't find a + since I started back NTNP. I thought be decreasing my BF...maybe that'll help. Sigh. Of course, the :) opk are too $ for me at the rate I'm going. Lol

Hello, can I join?

I'm waiting for periods to start since giving birth to start ttc again, dc2 took a lot of time and intervention, I'm having to rely on nature this time so I'm not sure if it'll even work.

Yeah that would get pricey, ms! I took b6 until ovulation and it lengthened my lp. I wonder if it would help you get regulated?

Welcome vaniilla!!i hope you get your cycle back and can start ttc!

Hi Ladies, so i am cd 48 and still no AF. i recently heard about seed cycling and i wanna give it a shot. KMFC and hoping that my cycle balances out by Nov.

I've never heard of seed cycling.. I'll google it lol. I hope it works out for you and your cycles regulate soon! Good luck!

I just looked it up! It sounds like a good idea to try! I'm a huge fan of trying a more natural approach to things and believe they can really help. Let me know how it works out for you :)

ruby....cool, maybe i'll try that! can't hurt right? I need more vitamins anyway I swear. I have the worst eating habits!

Me too! I did it for 2 months and now my cycles are every 30-32 days with a 10 day lp. And I didn't take any extra vitamins this month! I'm thinking I might have a very faint line on an ic this morning. So naturally I took 2 more! Lol I see a very light line on 2 and the third I used more diluted urine and don't see much.... I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning so I can test again! Lol

Ruby - that's so exciting! I hope it a big :bfp: for you tomorrow :dust:

Thanks! Me too! I was in a hurry with dh and kids this afternoon so I grabbed the fr rapid results instead of frer... I may need to make a quick trip to Walmart in the morning for the right test. Lol

I've ran to the store myself 3 times....
Keep getting different results. Lol

Good luck ruby! See you at the store!

Finally got my bfp this morning :happydance: of course it was the month we didn't try too hard! Lol I'm so happy and freaked out at the same time. #3 is on the way and we will soon be out numbered..... I'm due May 7th which was the same due date I had with ds. I find that funny. Here's my frer with smu!

Forgot to add that I'm only 9/10 dpo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
Congrats rubysmummy. So excited for you.

Hello! Could I please join you all? My cycle is still irregular after having my last baby.. I'm really hoping it'll settle soon, as we're TTC #3! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->