Anyone waiting until October to concieve?

I think a house party is the best chance to make your own "drinks" :) i will make a thread in general TTC and hope it doesn't get lost in the general chatter :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-wtt-sept-oct-nov-graduates.html#post29805075 made it :) somewhere we can ask questions, chat about our excitement and worries etc together :) TTC gets really busy so it'd be great to stick together!

About the drinks, u cud just simply be the designated driver, say u have lots to do the next day so don't want to overdo it. Just make ur own drinks if u can't do that and if ppl see u make them put s very small amount in.

Many ppl who aren't TTC don't find out about baby until after a few wild nights out. My sil had surgery and lots of morphine while pg with my nephew and he is perfect xx

I think any options that have been mentioned would be great ways to get around drinking. If you are making your own drinks, you could always fill up your bottle of whiskey with pop so if anyone see's you making a drink they won't think anything of it.

I am planning on being the designated driver to stop people asking questions. Well we are supposed to be moving over to ttc now (due to o on Monday) but might not be able to now. I am booked in to see the dentist about my wisdom teeth on Thursday. If they have to come out ttc will be delayed for another month. I will be so devastated if this happens.

So sorry to hear that cupcake :( i think I may end up skipping this cycle too, I might come down with a chest infection if I'm not careful plus my OH and i are scheduled to not see eachother during my fertile time but I'm going to do my best to get some BD in!

Itsnowmyturn your right I should be more positive. Getting upset about it isn't going to do any good. Patienceiav I hope you don't get a chest infection and manage to get some BD in.

Good luck to everyone about to start trying :flower:

I'd love to join you but trying now would put our due date around the same time as we are planning to move countries, so I keep telling my broody brain that that would be a bad idea!

:dust: to all!

Woohoo! :happydance: there's a mini gathering of people who've moved from WTT here :

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2020181-wtt-sept-oct-nov-graduates.html a bit quiet but good to see who is on the same page :) TTC forums feel very intense!

Yay! I'll have to go check that thread out....moving over very soon!!! :happydance:

I just wanted to hop on here and wish all of you October grads the best of luck with your NTNP / TTC plans. I hope you all get swift BFP's followed by sticky beans and a gorgeous, healthy bundle at the end of it all. :)

Let me know if you want adding to the grads thread! :D

Il be over on Friday. Altho I will also still be in here because I will be waiting for cycle so Il be wtt, TTC and ntnp all in one go lol

I'm moving over to TTC today!!! :happydance::happydance: Thank you ladies for keeping me sane during my wait!

Congrats hun wonderful news A Healthy and happy nine months send your baby dust this way :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->