• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

June 6th it will have been a year since I lost my baby girl. I'm hoping for a bfp by then. May has been a horrible month for me. My cat and dog both had to be put to sleep within weeks of each other. Plus, today my great grandma passed away. I need some good news.

Does anyone know how common it is to get a BFP before AF is due? I'm 6 DPO now and I've never tried to test before I am expecting my cycle. I'm a little nervous to try to early. :?

Last month I had a BFP 7DPO. It ended in a chemical pregnancy so I was hesitant to test at all before af was late this month but I did anyway at 10dpo and 11dpo and got a BFN. Still hoping though!

With my first pregnancy I didn't get a strong positive until 12 dpo. At 11dpo I had to squint and hold the test at an angle to see it lol.

So sorry to hear IndieGirl :hugs: :hugs:

maybe tomorrow you'll get a squinter line? :winkwink:

June 6th it will have been a year since I lost my baby girl. I'm hoping for a bfp by then. May has been a horrible month for me. My cat and dog both had to be put to sleep within weeks of each other. Plus, today my great grandma passed away. I need some good news.

I'm sorry to hear that. :cry: I hope you get lucky. :dust:

I'm always afraid I'm gonna jinx it. Not that waiting has been in my favor either.

Indiegirl are you testing tomorrow?

Does anyone know how common it is to get a BFP before AF is due? I'm 6 DPO now and I've never tried to test before I am expecting my cycle. I'm a little nervous to try to early. :?

Last month I had a BFP 7DPO. It ended in a chemical pregnancy so I was hesitant to test at all before af was late this month but I did anyway at 10dpo and 11dpo and got a BFN. Still hoping though!

I'm sorry to hear. Here's to hoping that you'll get your BPF...maybe in the next day or so? :winkwink:

I'm sorry to hear that. :cry: I hope you get lucky. :dust:

I'm always afraid I'm gonna jinx it. Not that waiting has been in my favor either.

Indiegirl are you testing tomorrow?

Yeah I'm gonna test every day till 14dpo

So sorry to hear Indie.. praying for you. I was going to try to hold off until 11dpo to test again, and then at 13 if need be. But testing tomorrow does sound great, but with a bfn on 8dpo what would be the odds.. lol I think I shall save my last test for 11dpo.. maybe set myself up for a bigger dissappointment..
annyway yesterday and today I have been an emotional wreck. Before my son, from ages 14-22 I had maybe three periods.. never had to deal with af or the hormonal effects on moodswings..
Do you normally get weepy and SUPER emotional/angry/deppressed all in one day? I have been like this since yesterday.. (7dpo & 8dpo) My hubby thinks im going crazy and probably despises me by now..is this what women go through waiting on af?

I have my fingers crossed for all you ladies
I'm only 3 dpo so way to early, attempting to hold off till 10dpo. Last month I didn't and drove myself crazy lol

Nicole - I usually get fairly 'short' with people the day before af, and occasionally I get upset over really stupid things. I found that I just recognize it, and know what it is helps. So I am less so most of the time. Also taking a B complex vitamin seems to do the trick for me, when it is close to that time.

I feel like caving and starting to test tomorrow at 8dpo if I remember that early... I know it'll be neg then, but I feel like I need to do something in this tww!

River- Hold off! I made the same mistake today and I felt HORRIBLE. If you can hold off (I know you can!) Im sure youll feel much better!!! Let's all decide on a day and we can all test, and all help eachother refrain from the temptation!!!

I feel like af is gonna be here soon. :-/ having mild cramps.

Your chart still looks good IndieGirl!

I see a temp rise on yours Nicole - looks good :)

I held off testing today. But I feel sooo tired.

Ok! So I posted in the TWW- I am going to copy and paste my post.. I have two charts.. I will explain I need some input but NOBODY is responding lol someone help!!!

So.. I'm charting with a very odd sleeping schedule.
I have a one year old that does NOT sleep through the night and I am currently trying to sleep train him.. here is how my night goes

11p.m.- go to bed (I would LOVE to be in bed by 8p.m. doesnt happen)
12a.m.- Baby wants to be in my bed. I make him a bottle and he usually falls back asleep in his crib.
2a.m. he is awake again and this time I just get him out the crib, put some water in his bottle and try to go back to sleep..
3:30 a.m.- I have to pee, so I take my temp and write it down for a 3:30 a.m. reading. (Usually take it at 630 but that has been out of the question lately)
5:30- baby wants to wake up, temp again..

I originally started this cycle taking my temps at 630. Next cycle (IF there is a next cycle :winkwink:) I am switching to vaginal readings and we're going to try for a way earlier reading. So I made two different charts, one with the very inconsistent waking patterns, and one chart for the "adjusted" temps. I have found adjusting your temp is very controversial and it's really a personal choice, so I decided to do both and see how it turns out.

On my NON-adjusted chart, my bbt are dipping below the coverline: This could be for inconsistent waking times OR how cold I keep my house (70) I have been having wicked hot flashes this week.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4518f3

On my ADJUSTED chart, my temps look pretty kickass but they're probably not accurate. I based my adjusted temps based off of the .1 or -.1 theory.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/443b25

So my question is this... if I were to base my charting off of the non adjusted chart, does it mean I'm out because my temps keep dipping below coverline? Or I have a progesterone defiency? Or they're just really innacurate due to all my "holes" in research??

I would actually have sort of a melding of the 2. 9dpo seems to be the biggest inconsistency.but if those days were evened out, it would be above the coverline.

If you are hot alot this week, I'd say your progesterone levels are good. I notice I am hot alot as soon as my temp is higher in the second half of the cycle.

Well the hot flashes was one of my biggest post-ovulation symptom. When I am pregnant, at 16weeks-37 weeks I get progesterone injections once a week. After ovulation, I felt exactly how I did on the progesterone shots.. so 1dpo I was so hot.. and still yet 9dpo I am having hot flashes.. so are you saying in between both charts is where I might be? I know we aren't supposed to be so crazy over the charts after we ovulate but I cant help it.. Ive always had a little bit of erratic temps but never below the coverline even when I wasn't pregnant, so IDK. I'm at a loss for words.. maybe it's the thermometer..!

Yeah, I'd go with somewhere in between the adjusted and the real temps for those times.
Maybe the adjustment factor is just off?

I did a lot of research before adusting.. and I also took into consideration. At 2 am is when I have my highest temps.. ar 5-6am they're atleast .3 lower.. very strange. Cant help but to try to figure it out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->