• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Here's today's test. I think it's bfn.

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/image.jpg

Yeah, I don't see anything yet - but your temps are still nice and high :)
Maybe tomorrow?

Does anyone know how common it is to get a BFP before AF is due? I'm 6 DPO now and I've never tried to test before I am expecting my cycle. I'm a little nervous to try to early. :?

I feel like af is gonna be here soon. :-/ having mild cramps.

Same here Indie Girl :(

Trying to stay positive. Anyone happened upon a BFP yet? If you're like me you don't want to jinx it this early by saying anything, lol.

BFN today. I HATE answer tests.. they're shiny and you can see where the line is before you take it. I'm not sure of their sensitivity. I love frer. I wish I had some right about now.. lol My symptoms are slowly fading. When I was pregnant with my second, I took a hcg just in case and it ended up being a BFP.. after the ultrasound it placed my BFP around 14 dpo. I had NO symptoms when I tested for him i just found it odd i didn't menstrate (I dont have normal ones) I didn't get pregnancy symptoms with him until 8 weeks. My first son was the opposite. I had major symptoms UNTIL 8 weeks and they went away..
Every pregnancy can be different and ladies we are NOT out until the witch shows up. I have a feeling one of you ladies is getting hteir BFP this month.. FX!

My boobs are sore again. They were sore for a few days around ovulation. But normally it goes away until next cycle. I think I might see something super faint on the test but my eyes could be messing with me.

12 dpo test

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/image-1.jpg

I did cave and test today, though oh doesn't know it - bfn
I keep saying that it is still early though, so anything could happen.

FX!

IndieGirl - I keep staring and am not sure - I keep wanting to see something, but not sure.

FX!

Indigirl- I have been taking apart and anaylzing my test all day.. I think I am producing the lines on the test with my eyes, either that or theyre evaps since I've held on to them all day. My eyes are super worn out I can't tell with your test! OH but I am sooo hoping so!!! Testing again tomorrow ladies?

I'm going out of town today, so I most likely wont be testing until I get back Tuesday. Unless I get my period over the weekend which would suck.

Yeah, I'll be testing tomorrow :)
IndieGirl - hopefully it'll stay away and you'll get great lines on Tuesday. Going anywhere fun?
Nicole - I haven't done it either, but in the Advanced reply, there is a button to insert image...

This is amazing! I'M OBSESSED LMBO anyway ladies I know Im kinda crazy here.. but since we decided my temps were probably somewhere between the adjusted temps and the non adjusted temps.. I made chart number three which consists of the median temps.. and this chart looks AMAZING. Just like my old charts.. anyway so I think Im going to use all three charts.. just to experiment.. I like experimenting.. anyway to humor me, take a look?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45292e

River.. I think you were right! Thank you.. I can go on with my day now and stop trying to figure out my temps.. not that it matters that much but it was all I could think about!! Yay!

I love all the charts. I haven't charted yet. It's only been two cycles and I've relied on ovulation tests solely. With lots of bd'ing before and after.

I'm not sure if I will test tomorrow. I just keep expecting af as I don't want to get my hopes up (even though to be honest, they are anyway). Plus, last month I had ten bfp tests and then the witch came along anyway.

I think someone in here, or maybe all (fingers crossed), will get and keep bfp's. Here's hoping.

FX for you Lori! How many dpo? I'm 10, Indie & River is 12.. am I correct ladies?

FX for you Lori! How many dpo? I'm 10, Indie & River is 12.. am I correct ladies?

I think river is 8 or 9 dpo. I'm 12dpo.

I used photobucket to post my pics. Upload the pics on photobucket and post the IMG txt it gives you and it should show up.

Yeah, I'll be testing tomorrow :)
IndieGirl - hopefully it'll stay away and you'll get great lines on Tuesday. Going anywhere fun?
Nicole - I haven't done it either, but in the Advanced reply, there is a button to insert image...

I'm going to north Florida near Panama City to visit family and go to my great grandmas funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->