• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Oh cool I will do that Indie. I'm so out of it today.. I put the butter in the cubbord and the cereal in the fridge. I'm exhausted and there are 7 kids under the age of the running around LOL ughh I need sleeep!! let me post my BFN !

Yeah, I am 9dpo today.

IndieGirl - :hugs: for this weekend - I hope you at least have good weather.

My boobs are more sore than usual. Not to mention they usually aren't sore right before af.

Are you ladies having any symptoms? I might buy a test while out of town. Lol I looked at the gas station we stopped at but they didn't sell them.

Mine are extremely sore.. 11dpo and BFN! I cant be preggo it wouldve showed up by now.. right? lol

Let's see if this works.. here is my test from today 11dpo.. do yall see that or am I making up imaginary lines??

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj251/nikolerae/b67f514b-31e7-4006-a8bc-0554f6737bcd_zps08623506.jpg

This is a great site! https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php#results

That is a good site!
I tested at 10dpo today - bfn.
Sorry - I don't see anything there yet on the test.
FX for us all!

Not out till the witch comes. I'm 13 dpo so any day now. I have a 15day lp usually.

I don't see anything on the test Nicole . That's why I don't like frer. You can almost always see the test line. Messes with your eyes.

IndieGirl - are you going to test this weekend?

Hi, everyone! Just checking in. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm either due for my period today or in 5 days. I received two positive OPK's that were 5 days apart. My LP is about 12 days long. I caved in and tested today with the Equate test, and of course, BFN. I'm guessing I ovulated May 25th. If I did, it would still be too early to test. Anyway, I'm hoping AF won't surprise me this next week. If she doesn't show, I plan on testing June 5th or 6th.

I dont see anything on the test either, I've never had a problem with FRER. I have two left im going to test on the 5th (if I can hold out) I have an awful fear that I'm not going to get AF and im not going to get a BFP. I do NOT want to go back to my long annual cycles (I would get provera in that case) I just want normal cycles every month. When are you planning to test River?

IndieGirl - are you going to test this weekend?

I've been looking for tests in this small town I'm in , but every store I've been to hasn't had any. Lol wtf all I want is a cheap test. Going into the city tomorrow. Walmart will definitely have some. Either tomorrow or Monday my period is due. :wacko:

FX for you Lori! How many dpo? I'm 10, Indie & River is 12.. am I correct ladies?

FX for you Lori! How many dpo? I'm 10, Indie & River is 12.. am I correct ladies?

I think river is 8 or 9 dpo. I'm 12dpo.

I used photobucket to post my pics. Upload the pics on photobucket and post the IMG txt it gives you and it should show up.

Thanks Nicole. I'm now 13/14 dpo. I'm starting to get excited but am so nervous that this will once again be a chemical so I'm still proceeding with caution. My husband said he won't believe it until I'm around 8 weeks pregnant, lol. Testing with a real test on Monday morning (not the ebay ones I've used previously), assuming af doesn't arrive tomorrow. I'm having some sharp pain in my upper right stomach but it doesn't last and it isn't too bad, not sure if that's related to period, pms, pregnancy, or the junk food I ate last night, lol.

My boobs are more sore than usual. Not to mention they usually aren't sore right before af.

Are you ladies having any symptoms? I might buy a test while out of town. Lol I looked at the gas station we stopped at but they didn't sell them.

I have no symptoms. I wish I had something, sore boobs would be great :happydance:

Sounds like a good sign for you, IndieGirl.

I can't believe it but I've actually been hoping for morning sickness so I would have some sort of feeling that there's something positive happening.

I think river is 8 or 9 dpo. I'm 12dpo.

I used photobucket to post my pics. Upload the pics on photobucket and post the IMG txt it gives you and it should show up.

Thanks Nicole. I'm now 13/14 dpo. I'm starting to get excited but am so nervous that this will once again be a chemical so I'm still proceeding with caution. My husband said he won't believe it until I'm around 8 weeks pregnant, lol. Testing with a real test on Monday morning (not the ebay ones I've used previously), assuming af doesn't arrive tomorrow. I'm having some sharp pain in my upper right stomach but it doesn't last and it isn't too bad, not sure if that's related to period, pms, pregnancy, or the junk food I ate last night, lol.

Did you get a bfp on the eBay test?

I think I am coming down with a bug.. I've felt really warm today and took my daytime temp and it was 99-ish. On top of that my body is extremely achy and I am EXHAUSTED. I also feel like I am dying of thirst. Sounds like a bug which could cause my charts to be so ********.. hope everyone is having a great weekend I'm not testing until Tuesday. I had a reched evap from a FRER that made my heart stop for half of a second until I realized what it was.. I didnt know evaps could come up so quickly.. (5 minutes) Also, my 1 year old ate a TICK today.. he bit into it and blood squirt everywhere, I literally threw up.. it was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life.. my mama didn't warn me about this part of motherhood.. so if you ladies do not have any children I am warning you now! It's HORRIBLE!

14dpo and no sign of af yet. I woke up 2 hours before I was supposed to take my temp but it is still high. Keep waking up in the middle of the night to pee. Vivid dreams too.

How are you ladies doing?

Sounds very promising Indie! I woke up feeling like I had a hangover today- headache and dizzy it was very strange, day time temps are 99 I think I am getting sick! BFN today.. I am probably out right? I have my FX for all of you!! Can't wait to see the outcome!

I thought for sure I was going to get a BFP today! I couldnt hold in my FMU, so I peed in a cup and left it on the counter, ran to the store and came back and took a frer (It sat for 45 mins) do you think that could've "damaged the hcg?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->