• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

I hate waiting!! Not really any symptoms today beside weird cravings.. AF isn't due for at least another week, more likely 10 days.. Since this cycle everything seems to happen early I already started testing today and will probably test at least every other day..

8dpo, BFN, temp still up.. was almost symptom free all day and felt like I am out. When I started dinner I was suddenly feeling all shakey. I thought maybe I was hungry our dehydrated, drank some water and ate dinner but it didn't get a lot better.. Now I still feel a bit shakey and slightly nauseaous.. It's probably just all in my head...

RIver
I'm not sure what sensitivity the test is. I'm going to wait and see if af is late but I just have the feeling she's right around the corner. I'm cramping which I haven't done since about 5dpo so it could be implantation but idk I got my hopes up and that negative bummed me out Pretty bad. At this point I still have the sore breasts and headaches and metallic taste in my mouth so keeping my fingers crossed

Hopin I think you can have cramps in early pregnancy even after implantation!
I just had someone I know posting on facebook that she is at the ER as she was in so much pain and they think it might be the appendix.. turns out she is pregnant! Forgot how far along but it was under 6 weeks!

How is everyone doing?

Got a BFN this morning and temp dropped by 0.2 :( I feel like AF is gearing up early!
DH and I decided that while we aren't actually trying we will also no longer prevent! :)
If it happens it happens, I saw a lady that is 6 months pregnant the other day (I overheard her telling someone) and with a belly like hers I would still fit in my dress! So we will just not prevent and if it didn't work by spring we'll start actively trying again..

We will still test DH's sperm soon, we were going to do that in fall already but things got in the way.

So I'll be here more often!

Cramps are still coming and going, sore breasts, and weird taste in my mouth, and gassy.
I'm now 15 dpo..af was due the day before yesterday let yesterday and she hasn't shown up so I'm still playing the waiting game until I can get to a store. I'm not telling anyone until I know for sure that I'm pregnant.
How is everyone else doing...Any bfps yet?

I will join in :) I am between 4-6dpo now or somewhere around there !! I don't temp or opk I follow ff. I have the exact same symptoms as you mom with babies. Falling asleep at 8pm every day, weird twinges feels like burning a bit ovary area and tons of creamy yellowish cm.... Never ever seen this before. It is the only symptom I realize I cannot be imagining. I keep checking for more !! Fx for us !

No AF here, temp was a bit lower yesterday and back up today. Having quite a few symptoms but still BFN. Thought AF isn't due until thursday but just noticed she is already due tuesday, worst case on friday. So I will keep testing with ICs and maybe use an FRER later the week or buy a German brand as the ICs I have are known for giving negatives long after digis turn up positive.. :-S
11 dpo today.

Mrs.Vet I hope this is your month to get that bfp!! Took me a while to catch up here but it still sounds pretty good :)

Thank you!

12dpo today, AF due tomorrow. Temp is still up, BFN. I am so frustrated! Going to get a better test today as I don't trust the ICs and don't want to waste my FRERs until I am sure I will get a line..
And I am coming down with a cold, feeling like crap this morning. Oh, and I had a snack at almost midnight, then woke up at 3am starving again and needed another one. The symptoms just seem so promising but they always do and then nothing :(

Ok I tested again with a Clearblue +, posted it in the gallery too but here it is again. It looks evappy to me but came up within a minute??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
Took a pink dye one this morning and it was BFN :( AF is due between today and friday (cycles aren't 100% regular but 31-34 days), so far nothing but had been queasy and hungry all afternoon even though I ate!

So I don't know what is going on, feeling a bit discouraged.. If she doesn't show throughout the week I will re-test, I keep testing with the ICs but not sure if they would even show if I was pregnant..

:witch: got me this morning! :(

Just glad we will keep NTNP, that is better than WTT..

Well bleeding stopped again so not sure what is going on here...

Awe mrs vet your having a really tough cycle. I hope it makes up it's mind soon!! Keep me posted!!

Well she came back full force late last night and has stayed this time :( Along with a full blown cold :( On to the next cycle!
How is everyone else?

:(
I was hoping it was the start of a bfp for you...

I am doing ok. tested today at 10dpo, and it was bfn. My temp spiked a bit more today though, and I keep feeling there is a headache starting, but nothing. Bs are a bit sore as well. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->