Anyone want a buddy?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=912527&d=1447941022

yesterdays photo :)

bump as promise. showing a lot faster this time around.

Aw yours actually looks like a bump i look like just fat haha

8 weeks today, i wish i had lost more pregnancy weight before i got pregnant again lol

Attachments

• 20151120_063310_opt.jpg
    20151120_063310_opt.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
Haha thank you :)
How is your tiredness? Is it easing up... im still exhausted

Actually yes I think so? It never hit as bad as it did with dd. I was a zombie for a bit with her. My biggest problem with this pregnancy so far has been constipation. Ugh.

Oh yes i know the pain, i have an iron deficiency and it makes it 100x worse

i have a d deficiency! if i don't get enough i get constipated. Funny- i am not iron deficient this time, and i read the d can help that too- but they don't know how! Crazy. I wish i had been on d with dd. i'm on a ton now, so i can function as a human but i hate having to pay attention to bowel movements all the time. Really sucks!!!! and i think the fiber one bars hurt my belly.

The things we have to go through aye haha its worth it in the end

6DPO today, I did ovulation tests and my chart has given me a dashed cross hair for cycle day CD11 so I'm going by that for now. Every ovulation if it's right. I had awful gas :blush: all day yesterday and heartburn, also that metallic taste! Disgusting.

I never had that tastse but i hope this will be it for you

Hello everyone how are we all ? All ok here. Still bleeding tho :(
Good weekend apart from period. Went to Birmingham to see friends and family.
Had an argument with Callum's dad sturdy, he refused to bring him home ! He did tho ...
Got a busy week...
Nice to see Callum's happy to go to school now the bullying has stopped.
I need to drag myself to the doctors!!!

When do you start ovulation? Have you been trying anything different this time round?

When do you start ovulation? Have you been trying anything different this time round?

Sorry to hear Callum's been having a hard time at school :( glad it's all sorted now.

How are we all ? Xx I haven't been doing ovulation tests or anything. Going to try and take a chilled Approach to it. It upsets me I don't get a positive on a ovulation test so I'm prob not even ovulating :(
Will the doctor be able to tell me if I'm ovulating or not ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->