Anyone want a buddy?

Mine did after 2 separate blood tests 3 months apart. That's why I'm getting referred.

I don't think I ovulated this cycle, no progesterone symptoms and spotted for days before AF.

CD1 today.... started temping though so I'll 100% see if I ovulate this month.

:hugs: it's so hard isn't it.

No..I'm going to take a chilled out approach I think as its really all stressing me out :(
How is everyone ? Xx

Mine did after 2 separate blood tests 3 months apart. That's why I'm getting referred.

I don't think I ovulated this cycle, no progesterone symptoms and spotted for days before AF.

CD1 today.... started temping though so I'll 100% see if I ovulate this month.

:hugs: it's so hard isn't it.

Good luck Hun :flower:

Oh and yesterday and today ive had like a tingling feeling around uterus/ovaries :)

Congratulations on your BFP!! :thumbup::happydance:

Please don't read and run. I really need help. Can you describe how your tingling felt?

I am 10dpo and going through hell.

I woke up today with a cool tingling in my uterus. Like an icy hot or vicks vapor rub type of feeling. Not burning at all. Is this what you had?

It felt nice honestly. It then went to both of my ovaries and down into my thighs, and in my vulva/vagina area.

Later, my ovaries into my groin on both sides of my uterus felt like they were stretching when lying on my back.

Is t

Hi

Um well it felt almost like pins and needles in my uterus it didnt hurt but i could notice it was there.

I also had twinges in my ovaries

Hope this helps

Hi

Um well it felt almost like pins and needles in my uterus it didnt hurt but i could notice it was there.

I also had twinges in my ovaries

Hope this helps

Thank you much. Yea, I could describe mine the same way lol. Much easier description. Thanks a lot.

Oh and yesterday and today ive had like a tingling feeling around uterus/ovaries :)

One more question hun. Did the tingling last all day? How long did it last? Was it very apparent?

Okay...maybe I had a few more questions lol

Thats okay haha um it lasted quite a while throughout the day then if i was really busy i wasnt concentrating on it, so yes and no it that makes sense

Haha you know whats funny im having that exact feeling right now out of the blue

Hello just thought I'd drop by and say hi :)
Tcc #4 .... am I crazy haha ;)

Haha you know whats funny im having that exact feeling right now out of the blue

Thanks so much. Lol. I am having it too. But you know what? I think mine may be different than yours. Mine really starts off like a menthol type of cool feeling mixed with tingling. If I don't get a BFP I am definitely going to see about this. May need to get some cardio in.

I hope your pregnancy is awesome honey!

:wave: hi hun!

Thanks so much. Lol. I am having it too. But you know what? I think mine may be different than yours. Mine really starts off like a menthol type of cool feeling mixed with tingling. If I don't get a BFP I am definitely going to see about this. May need to get some cardio in.

well all pregnancies are different hun. in one person, and also from person to person!!!

afm waiting to hear from my office today- should be getting my gender scan date & time!:cloud9:

Welcome Noodles :flower:

- Callumsmummy - hope your ok :hugs:

- LoveIsAllINo - Is your chart updated? Is that a positive?

AFM - CD12 today, cross hairs on CD9. Shocked it's given me them that early to be honest.

Hi noodles!

Carly yay for ch!!!! Those always made me feel better.

Gender scan scheduled for Jan 18th :cloud9: so excited

Welcome Noodles :flower:

- Callumsmummy - hope your ok :hugs:

- LoveIsAllINo - Is your chart updated? Is that a positive?

AFM - CD12 today, cross hairs on CD9. Shocked it's given me them that early to be honest.

CarlyP I need to update my chart and remove that because that was actually a FALSE positive. I have been a crazy woman since.

:wave: hi hun!

well all pregnancies are different hun. in one person, and also from person to person!!!

afm waiting to hear from my office today- should be getting my gender scan date & time!:cloud9:

That definitely makes sense lol. I need to remember that for sure. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->