Anyone want a buddy?

Yes that is true everyone is different and so are pregnancies because i never had it with my first and yes it almost feels like a cold sensation as well.

Yay mommyxofxone thats great :) i havnt even had my first ante natal app yet that will be jan 11 when im just over 15weeks, i cant wait for my nt scan on xmas eve :) ill b 12w6d then.

CarlyP those crosshairs are good, im not much help with charting tbh i only did it for two months and then got pregnant

Welcome Noodles :)

got my scan date it's jan 18th <3 our dates are pretty close !!!!

eh- i have no idea. my instinct is worthless with things like this. i was convinced dd was a boy. and this time, i go back and forth daily. the pregnancy is almost identical. So nothing new to go by. but i know full well that doesn't mean a thing for gender. I am still kind of convinced it's a boy. but i'm not sure i'm not just doing what i did last time, and preparing myself for that? because i really want another girl. Obviously i'll be thrilled with either, but i'd LOVE a sister for my girl. so my heart wants a girl. But honestly, no idea.

do you have any idea of what yours is?

Im the same! At first i thought it was a girl, but now that im feeling better im leaning more towards a boy haha but i know that doesn't count, since my first son didnt make it im really hoping for another boy if that makes sense

totally makes sense. Funny my sil felt mild illness during her girl pregnancies and seriously ill during her boy!!! (current)

people always say girl pregnancies are worse but from people i know that's not true at all! boys seem to cause more trouble.

i just can't wait to find out!

So excited for you ladies to find out! It will fly by with Christmas and New Year :)

AFM:

CD10 and feel normal. No symptoms at all. Not sure what to make of that. My chart is looking ok too I'll try and link it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41232a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Do you think CD9 was ovulation and CD16 was an implantation dip?

Are you trying anything different this time? Are u using opk?

I didn't do opk's, I normally start them CD10, so I would of missed it anyway lol.

Not trying anything different, just the usual folid acid, TTC vitamin and vitamin D.

U know whats weird before i fell pregnant all i drank all week was boost juice with flavour of mango haha not sure if that is anything different i did but also took prenatal vitamins and i used opks from cd13 all the way up to cd19 when i ovulated

i went and made sure dh was only wearing boxers the week before and the week of O. :haha: he doesn't believe they affect swimmers but i sure didn't want anything tighter just in case!

other than that i really didn't do anything different. Opks, ferning, softcups.

chart looks good carly!

We're at our fertility appointment on Thursday, I may POAS in the morning would be typical if I were pregnant before that :haha:

Everything crossed for you Hun would be a lovely Christmas eve present!

Ok, I'm confused now, FF has MOVED my ovulation date! Never had this happen before. Help needed and appreciated please :cry:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41232a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

We only BD on 4, 6, 8 and 17 so if that's true I'm really out now :(

I agree with the original date Hun. This is also why I use opks

Im not much help with charting but i definitely agree with the opks as you have a better idea

So you still think CD9? I will 100% use them next cycle, hopefully not needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->