Anyone want a buddy?

I think so only going by length of your last cycle but it does look like you already got your temp rise

If you know roughly when u start ovulating maybe start using opks like couple days before so you know you caught it

That's the thing, I don't ovulate every month, I always assumed it was around day 14, but then blood test showed no ovulation, so that's why I did temps this cycle and it showed CD9 as ovulation, so way early then what I thought.

My last post where I put gutted ...was because I came on my period :( I was so upset again.
Anyway sorry it's late but merry Christmas everyone!! :) xx

Had my gynecologist appointment, basically my bmi is too high, it's 39.1 and it needs to be 35 before he will discuss treatment options. So unsure when that will be, depends on how quick I lose 3.5 stone.

Wow! Your drs are messed up!!! Over here they definitely would help you! They don't tell you you have to be a certain weight!

He said bmi over 30 increases miscarriage and bmi over 35 quadruples that I could die in child birth! So I didn't really come away feeling great. But will do what I can to lose the weight, but if I get pregnant in between that then that's a bonus.

Hi and welcome Mrsbeckett

Sorry its been a bit quiet lately just been busy with the holidays and work.

Im doing well im 14w5days now :) time if flying by. I have my first ante natal appt on monday :)

decent!

i had sinus headaches alllllll last week but apparently for some lucky people (like myself) that happens around 16 weeks and bam thats where i am so yaaaay. yesterday was the first day i wasn't tired like death and i no headache. hoping it's all done now.

very exciting about your appt! do you find out gender? mine is the 18th!

Oh um nah i dont think ill find out the gender for another 3 or 4 weeks, they book the scan when i am there so will let you know.

ehj they booked mine for me as well, but they were supposed to do it at my first appt and forgot :dohh: but i still managed to get them to do it at the first available for my 18 week one. it's that first monday right after so that's good. the 18th actually. ha! i just realized that. 18 weeks on the 18th lol

callums hows it going?

Oh yes sorry about your sinus headaches, i have actually been getting a few this week

How are you callumsmummy?

Well im hoping they will book it for when im 18 weeks which is on the 29th Jan but we shall see, ive been feeling bub move again :)

oh yes i've been feeling baby since 15+2 as well! dd i didn't feel til like 21 weeks. how exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->