Anyone want a buddy?

I would. I never bought the digis because of ladies on here mentioning how unreliable they are

Might go buy som tomorrow ? The digital was £9 too. To then see 'not pregnant ' ughhh
How's you? Xx

Started spotting, 4 days late!!! Grrr... I'm never ever late. Getting period pains too so def af. Gutted :(
So does that mean I have 31 day cycles ? Or is it hard to say?

answered you in the other thread hun. you need to chart. and do opks. and just because it's more expensive doesn't mean it's better than the cheapies.

Would that tell me when I was ovulating ? And do I dtd when I ovulate right ??

Opks you take the same time every days starting right after your period. Between 2-4 pm. Never ever first morning urine. (You can take from 10am-8pm but they say 2-4 is best time). When you get your positive test you dtd that night and the two following nights.

You can get wondfo cheapies off te net and get them in a bundle. So like opks and hpts all in one! That's what I did.

Been trying nearly a year,.. No luck yet. I'm in absolute agony ... Went doctors today who's going to refer me back to gynae. I discharged myself last time... As they upset me and were so un professional... Going to see someone else hopefully ...
Do I put ttc on hold till downstairs is sorted? Been hurting me to walk today...my bits down below are so sore so I won't let him near me anyway :cry:
Just so so upset... Anyone else out ttc on hold before ? It's taking me long enough to conceive trying... Without trying its gonna be horrible but I don't think il be able to try like this...

so sorry hun. and yes loads of people put ttc on hold. i did when i got sick one year too. it was 2013 and i was SO ill, i had to put it aside. and pretty much kept it off because of health trouble all that time.

you have to get yourself ready hun. nothing wrong with that.

I agree, take all the time you need to feel better and have a better chance of conceiving

Not too bad Thankyou. How's you? Ttc is still on hold. Appointment is next week with the gynae so hopefully il get answers. Moved house so been really busy

i'm doing well thanks, but definitely ready to be done soon being pregnant. my goodness.

sorry ttc is still on hold but really hoping you get your answers!!!

Thankyou so much, we dtd last night for the first time in months.
Appointment Wednesday morning with gynae. Scared xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"