Anyone want a buddy?

Hi everyone :)

Sorry to hear that you got AF mommyxofxone and callumsmummy :hugs:

I'm on cd8 now after my chemical last cycle. My app says I'll ovulate on cd24, so I've got a bit of a wait yet. I hate the wait to ovulate...it's so boring with nothing going on.

I think OH and I are going to try the SMEP this cycle. I've wanted to try it in previous cycles, but we've never been very good about it. I'm determined to make it work this cycle.

i don't o until the 18th (possibly) so just waiting here with you. and i have like 5 more days of af to get through. :coffee:

CD 2 for me.... loooong TWW... At least witht he holiday weekend starting today and then vacation prep next week I'll keep busy :)

To everyone who got af, it will be over soon & you'll be on tww before you know it! :)

14dpo today & temps starting to go down. If it goes down tomorrow again I'm sure I'm out.

How are we all x

I'm doing alright. A little down :( I went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and they found cysts on my ovaries. My doctor is certain I have PCOS. I go in for a blood test at the beginning of my next cycle to confirm the diagnosis.

I'm trying to stay positive, though. My doctor said that after my blood test, we'll start looking into options to help me conceive, so I'm looking forward to that.

I'm on cd14 today, still waiting to ovulate. :nope:

moonstar - :hugs: I hope your temp doesn't go down any more.

aidensxmomma, unfortunately my temp went down again. af is definitely on the way as i had the tiniest brown spotting this morning. i think this time it really hit me hard as i let my hopes get high because of my higher temps compared to last cycle's. couldn't help but cry when i saw the spotting.

i was diagnosed with pcos on my left ovary. i have very regular periods so my ob isn't too concerned yet. i've confirmed ovulation too since i've been temping starting last month. we'll go back to her after 6 mos of ttc then she'll prescribe something to help conceive.

:wave: home from vacation!

hang in there moonstar!!!! not out til the witch shows!

i'm cd 11 and only 3 more days til i can start opks.

Back ttc.. Getting negative on the ovulation tests tho.. Still having fun trying tho :)

It seems a few of us have pcos. One doctor said I have it. Then another doctor said I didn't...sigh!! So I'm waiting to be referred to some else:shrug:

yes i did thanks hun!!!

i'm starting my opks tonight :)

i've always wondered if i have pcos but didn't get too involved in it.

Gone very quiet in here . We all ok? How we all doing? I haven't been DTD the last few days as I have a water infection. And it's very painful :(
We go on holiday tomorrow!! Xx

so sorry hun!!!!

yes i o'd so testing august 1st i think!

Gone very quiet in here . We all ok? How we all doing? I haven't been DTD the last few days as I have a water infection. And it's very painful :(
We go on holiday tomorrow!! Xx

Sorry to hear about your infection :hugs: Hopefully it clears up quickly for you. But yay for going on holiday! :)

I'm doing alright. 7dpo today and sort of patiently waiting to test :haha:

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->