Anyone want a bump buddy?! due 15march

SnowWhite90

Reaction score
I dont have any pregnant friends, so i have nobody to talk to apart from you lovely ladies.

Im 21
From Ireland
Expecting my first, a baby girl :)

We can chat on facebook or something??!

xxxx

Hey, sure. My EDD is 13/03/2012.

I'm 30 and this is my first baby. x

Hey, sure. My EDD is 13/03/2012.

I'm 30 and this is my first baby. x

Oh yey :) Brilliant!!

2days before me eh?! I wonder who will go first?! :)

I was 10days late(My poor mother)...wonder will my baby be the same?! haha

I'm due 12/03/12 :D I'm 21 and this is our first baby. We're having a little boy, and we're calling him Harrison James :D

XxX

I'm due 12/03/12 :D I'm 21 and this is our first baby. We're having a little boy, and we're calling him Harrison James :D

XxX

Awh that's beautiful!! :baby:
We're calling our little lady Isabella :) have been in love with that name for years and years!Delighted i am finally getting to use it :)
Roll on march..im getting super anxious!
Feels like iv'e been pregnant forever!
xxxx

Aww your due on my birthday haha! I have baby number 2 due between 19th and 22nd march.

Awww, Isabella is a lovely name. We had Jessica Marie picked out for if we'd been having a girl :)

XxX

I love the name Isabella.

Ours is going to be Xanthe-Eleni. :cloud9:

Xanthe-Eleni a gorgeous name!
I've only ever known one Xanthe and she was spanish :)

If you don't mind me asking you, what nationality will your baby be?! i hope thats not to personal!xxx

If you don't mind me asking you, what nationality will your baby be?! i hope thats not to personal!xxx

I don't mind at all, honey, and thank you for the compliment. :hugs:

Both my DH and I are Greek but we've been living in the UK for almost a decade now, and so, I'll raise her as a proper bilingual child.

Xanthe was the name of my MIL who very unfortunately passed away when my DH was 20. Second name is my own mum's. It's a tradition in Greece to name babies after grandparents, although in that respect, DH and I are not really that traditional. We're doing this because a) we want to honour my MIL's memory and b)because both names are easily pronounceable here in the UK.

If she were a boy, then we'd be in big trouble. I suspect that if we ever have a boy though we'll just find a random lovely name for him, and our fathers will just have to live with it. :haha:

Haha. Completely random and off topic but as I was reading the title I thought it said bump "daddy" and I was like.... That's a weird question to ask! Maybe a bit inappropriate. Hahah. I reread it and now it makes sense.

I don't mind at all, honey, and thank you for the compliment. :hugs:

Both my DH and I are Greek but we've been living in the UK for almost a decade now, and so, I'll raise her as a proper bilingual child.

Xanthe was the name of my MIL who very unfortunately passed away when my DH was 20. Second name is my own mum's. It's a tradition in Greece to name babies after grandparents, although in that respect, DH and I are not really that traditional. We're doing this because a) we want to honour my MIL's memory and b)because both names are easily pronounceable here in the UK.

If she were a boy, then we'd be in big trouble. I suspect that if we ever have a boy though we'll just find a random lovely name for him, and our fathers will just have to live with it. :haha:

Well that's beautiful having both names :)

O boys names are toughie's...Me and OH almost fell out a few times trying to pick one before we knew the sex!! :haha:

Are you starting to feel pregnant yet?! x

O boys names are toughie's...Me and OH almost fell out a few times trying to pick one before we knew the sex!! :haha:

Yep. I've had a bump since pretty much 16 weeks, and I feel her kicking regularly now, even though I have an anterior placenta.

I also have a cervical cerclage in, as I had a small funneling at 12 weeks, so too hesitant to buy baby stuff yet. I have bought maternity/larger size clothes though.

How about you? :flower:

Awww, XantHe-Eleni is a beautiful name! Very unusual, don't think I've ever heard that one before!

We definitely had more trouble thinking of and agreeing on a boys name than a girls name. We also have nearly everything we need for Harri. It's really only clothes and things like nappies/wipes we need.

XxX

Hey. I'm due March 14th with a little girl :flower: I'm 19, so not far off you!
She's gonna be called Brooke Isabelle! :)

Yep. I've had a bump since pretty much 16 weeks, and I feel her kicking regularly now, even though I have an anterior placenta.

I also have a cervical cerclage in, as I had a small funneling at 12 weeks, so too hesitant to buy baby stuff yet. I have bought maternity/larger size clothes though.

How about you? :flower:

O i had no sign of a bump until about 18weeks!! I was waiting along time for it, was beginning to think id never get one! haha, Yeah i have an anterior placenta to. I havent felt kicks...but i *think* i have felt movement...its very hard to know when you've never had the sensation before?! I'm just hoping she starts to kick really hard soon so I know she's there and she's ok :)

Awh im sure little Xanthe-Eleni will be perfect, you wait and see.:kiss: Pregnancy is never as straight forward as you'd assume it would be. I've had loads of trouble especially in first trimester. I had a hematoma and loads of bleeding til about 13weeks. Was heartbreaking. So i understand why your hesitant to go mad buying things.

I have loads of clothes for Isabella, but thats all, wont buy any of the big stuff until the january sales start :) xxxxx
Maternity jeans are brilliant!!!! Love them sooo much :)

Hey. I'm due March 14th with a little girl :flower: I'm 19, so not far off you!
She's gonna be called Brooke Isabelle! :)

Hey Hun!! Welcome aboard :)
Awh thats so sweet!! Hows your pregnancy going so far?!! :flower:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back