Anyone want a bump buddy? March Baby

SassyH

Reaction score
Hello all!
I found out yesterday that I am pregnant and due around the 9th March! Would anyone that is due around that time like to be a bump buddy? My friends have either got babies or are a lot further along than I.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

I don't have a due date but will be due either at the very end of Feb or beginning of March! Congrats!

Yay us! I'm so glad I won't be heavily pregnant during the hottest part of the summer. I feel like I get really hot now even with the air conditioning on :-S Plus, it gets super hot and humid here...can you imagine how miserable that must be for a pregnant woman???

Oh i totally know what you mean! Its difficult to open windows here as I worry about my cat escaping! Where are you from?

Im in the Uk so I guess it doesnt get as hot as where you are :) Hope it is not a prob that I'm in the UK. Will this be your first? Sorry, im such a nosey bugger :)

Of course it's not a problem. This is my first, yes....first for OH as well. It's so hard not knowing what is normal and what isn't...I feel so paranoid all the time!

Me too. One of my fears is an ectopic pregnancy (just started a thread about this). This is my Hubbys second child but it feels like his first in so many ways.

I was worried about that too...I was having spotting and sharp pains on only the left side. Called the doctor and they said to keep an eye on it and weren't concerned. It hasn't happened again thankfully!

Hi Jam and LouLoubelle!
Congratst to you two! Buddying up with you two and Blav would be awesome! I bet my friends will be glad that they don't have to put up with the paranoid mess I will no doubt be :)

i got my BFP day after my 35th birthday even though the lines was faint but 4 days later done it again and the lines was much more stronger, in all 4 tests took lol

How are you feeling? Today my sickness started and hunger all the time lol

Hey ladies, im due around the 11th March. I feel really bad when you say you have taken 4 tests Louloubelle, I have done 18 in just over a week!!!! Used my last one this morning though when I saw the 3+ on the digi. Wont be taking ANY more :)

I only took my test yesterday as I was going out for a friends birthday and wanted to know if I was safe to drink. I never expected a BFP so soon as I was told I had PCOS. I feel ok, tired (but that could be due to waking at 6:30 for the last two mornings) and slightly headachey. I felt a bit icky in the supermarket but that was prob psychological as I had just done my test

Im starving all the time to. All i do is eat and pee. other than that i have no symptoms. I had bad moring sickness with my daughter from 5w3d!! I usually have very greesy scin, but since being pregnant it's clearing up and so are my spots :)

I'm hungry all the time (nothing new), a few spots which i get every month and I had dizzy spells a couple of weeks ago but I put that down to new glasses.
I did the reverse psychology thing, instead of getting hopeful about pregnancy, I tried to think of all the other things it could be

Hey ladies, im due around the 11th March. I feel really bad when you say you have taken 4 tests Louloubelle, I have done 18 in just over a week!!!! Used my last one this morning though when I saw the 3+ on the digi. Wont be taking ANY more :)

Hi Victoria!
Congratulations and welcome to the thread :hi:

Hi

I am due my 2nd on 11th March. Forgot how slow and horrible the first few weeks are with knicker watch, sympton spotting, signs of miscarriage etc. I can't believe I am having a few symptoms already the usual tiredness but also Heartburn??? I can't believe that, back pain (which I did not get ever in my last pregnancy). Last time sickness kicked in week 6 till week 16 so PMA that it will not happen for this pregnancy.:nope:

My 1st child a girl is 19mths so will be 2 yrs and 3ths when baby no 2 is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->