Anyone want a late bump buddy?

mjv how's it going?!??

I saw OB today. He said "wow baby is right there!" and said I was 1 cm haha :wohoo: I'm having a lot of pressure tonight and just general tightness/uncomfortable, but no real contractions. How about you, mommyb??

Leinzlove, how is life with your new precious baby? :flower:

Oh! and doc moved up induction one day sooner. So now I go in Wednesday afternoon for cervadil and then they'll induce me Thursday morning.... :wacko:

Anyone in labour? I have my 40 week appointment tomorrow, hopefully I'll find out what's going on with me and baby :)

How is everyone doing?

No more developments here, just a lot of aches and pains and a bit of impatience...

:flower:

mjv how's it going?!??

I saw OB today. He said "wow baby is right there!" and said I was 1 cm haha :wohoo: I'm having a lot of pressure tonight and just general tightness/uncomfortable, but no real contractions. How about you, mommyb??

That's great that things have been happening and you didn't realise :) how are you feeling about the induction?

mjv how's it going?!??

I'm doing pretty good. My section wasn't bad at all, just a pain, not being able to get out of bed yet, or take care of Grayson on my own.

That's great that you're progressing. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer

That's great Olivia that your dilated!

Sorry there is no progression with you Daisy! I hope something happens soon!

Great to hear everything went well mjvdec01! Congratulations on your baby boy! Love the name Grayson too!

As for me....nothing!! I had a few very intense contractions yesterday and I'm hoping they have at least made me a bit dilated. I see my doctor this morning and I'm really hoping he checks me or something. I'm carrying around over 9lbs of baby and I've had enough! :haha: My mom thinks that he's going to suggest inducing me, because of Luca's size. I don't know how I feel about inducement but because of how uncomfortable I am I'm ready for him to be out! My sisters birthday is tomorrow so that's the day she's rooting for ;)

Congratulations mjvdec01! I agree, Grayson is a lovely name :)

Hope your appointment goes well mommyb!

Appointment went well today. He did a sweep and checked my cervix. It's still closed but he can feel babies head and he said he's really low. And I'm also 1 cm dilated, thought I would be more with all the contractions I've been having. But it's better than nothing. He doesn't think he'll be here in the next couple days though, but he still could you never know. And get this....I had to book a 41 week appt. for next week! Crazy! So here's hoping he comes before then!!

Appointment went well today. He did a sweep and checked my cervix. It's still closed but he can feel babies head and he said he's really low. And I'm also 1 cm dilated, thought I would be more with all the contractions I've been having. But it's better than nothing. He doesn't think he'll be here in the next couple days though, but he still could you never know. And get this....I had to book a 41 week appt. for next week! Crazy! So here's hoping he comes before then!!

I hope it happens soon for you!

Daisy & Mommy B: I was hoping I'd stop in here and see pics of some beautiful babies... Can't wait!

mjvdec: So happy Grayson is here! :) Can't wait to see pictures! I hope you recover fast. :hugs:

Here is Zoela 1 week old with her HB teddybear. (Her HB was recorded at 14w4d and put inside the bear.) It was also the day we found out :pink:
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2501.jpg

Leinzlove that's the cutest picture she's gorgeous! And what a good idea with thd teddy bear!

Mommyb 1cm is definitely better than nothing, he's moving in the right direction! Here's hoping you don't need that 41 week appointment!

Beautiful picture Leinzlove!

Deffinitely hoping I don't need that 41 week appointment either! 40 weeks today (but I tend to go by tomorrow as that's according to my LMP. And Adrian on his due date according to that). Anytime now!

Hope everyone is well!

Any news anyone? No more signs here :(

I know her due date isn't even here yet but I'm starting to think I will end up being induced. My pregnancy has pretty much followed the same pattern as my mum describes her two and she was induced at 42 weeks both times *sigh* I know I should be making the most of some alone time but I'm getting impatient to meet my little lady now!

Daisy & MommyB: I sure hope you aren't going to 41 weeks. :(

I'm still hanging on ladies :( 40 weeks today according to my LMP, that was when DS was born. I took down my ticker because I can't bare to look at "I should be here by now" every single day ;) Too depressing.

Is everyone having babies except for me? :cry: :haha: 40+1 and still nothing :(

Anyone else?

Baby Luca is here! Born January 26th at 8:32pm. Weighing a whopping 10lbs 3ozs and I pushed him out in 7 minutes with just two stitches! He's perfect. Will update with pics when I get more time, we literally just got home.

Congratulations mommyb! Looking forward to seeing pics :)

I had some contractions last night and have made good progress - midwife thinks she wi be born today or tomorrow

Quick update..... went into labor on my own the day before induction! Deborah Lou, born Jan 23 at 4:59pm. 7lbs 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches long! Pushed for 15 minutes, 2nd degree tear :( But I am healing nicely and we are home and adjusting to our new life!

CONGRATS ladies, all your babies are beautiful!! MommyB, you knew he would be 10 lbs :haha: good job on pushing that chunker out.

IMG_5858.jpg
IMG_5842.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"