Anyone want a late bump buddy?

daisydaisy83

Reaction score
I'm 34+5, due on 27th January. I know it's late in the day, but I'm finished at work now and would love someone to share these final few weeks of pregnancy and maybe first few weeks of motherhood with!

:flower:

I'm due the 23rd :) Is this your first baby?

Hi! Hi! Daisy, that's my due date :happydance: This is our first baby, it's a girl. What about you ladies?

2nd baby and its another boy :) DS1 turns 2 January 10th. So I will have two January babes :)

Oh can I join you too, I just finished work yesterday and I am due on the 28th. SO have more time for forums and getting excited!

This is also my first baby and they said girl although I had a dread two days ago and I had a boy! - (Very odd)

Is anyone here looking out for signs of Labour all the time or is that just me ?

Two January babies, aww!

That's funny that you had a dream it was a boy! I've been looking out for signs a little but I hope she stays in there just a little longer! DH works overseas and will be gone until May :( LUCKILY he's not military so they give him R&R's every 3 months for 21 days or so. He's scheduled to come home a few days before my due date, but if I go into labor before then, he will come earlier. So it's not that bad. Not going to want him to leave again though! Just gotta make it to May and his year is over and we can be a family :flower:

Any one experiencing symptoms yet? Haha, it's just like TWW all over again ;)

This is by far the most stressful part of pregnancy for me. I have had two wonderful pregnancies but its the waiting and wondering part that gets to you! Like every night I go to bed I wonder, when is it going to happen. My labour with DS started early in the morning of my due date. I went to the bathroom and heard my mucus plug plop into the toilet (sorry for the TMI) and then my waters literally broke right after. I had no indications prior to that that I was going to go into labour. So I'm curious if this one will start the same or will I start getting contractions. I kinda really enjoyed how my first one started and would like the same.

That sounds really hard but time will fly by with your new little arrival and being a family again will be all the more sweeter for it.

I know what you mean about this being like the TWW I thought the same! Trying to look for any little sign and trying to get my hopes up. I think I would like to get Christmas out of the way first but any time after that would be brilliant.

Sometimes it still does not feel real, I cant believe that I will actually go into labour and take a baby home. SO hard to believe,

I know what you mean, sweat pea! My sister who is 40 weeks pregnant today, called me at 2 am saying her water broke! I was so nervous and shook up, all I could think about was omg I have to do this too! lol I just wish I could know what's going to happen. Scary and exciting all at the same time.

Have you been having BH? I seem to get them oddly when I have a full bladder, walk around a lot. This Christmas shopping is kicking my butt!

I think I have been getting them as far as I can tell. Like you said before when I need to pee or have been walking. But I have also been having period like cramping but I think it is just IBS/constipation that is triggering that.... But I can't help but wonder each time!

Good to meet you all :happydance:

We're having a girl. Think it's going to be a strange few weeks now I've finished work, with nothing much to think about except making sure everything's ready and symptom watching!

I'm definately having a lot more odd aches and pains now, and questioning them all of course! Getting bad back pain at night, mainly on my left side and some mild period type pains. I'm finding I really have to take it easy now, I can't bend down well or move suddenly anymore haha!

Baby was breech at my 34 week appointment so just hoping she's going to turn sometime in the next week or so when I have another check and possibly a scan. Really don't want to have a c section.

Is everyone feeling lots of movement still?

:flower:

hi ladies !

i just finished work today and due on the 16th of jan for a section.

i would like a bump buddy/buddies for the final stretch as well!!

i'm having a boy and its our first. he is still very active in the womb and i'm having some period type pains every now and then as well.

i've heard its the baby settling into your pelvis that causes this. he is head down already. hoping he stays in there till my section date

Well second time mommy here if anyone has any questions :rofl:

I'm due the 27th as well. This is baby number three for us. This pregnancy seems harder than my other two. I'm super sore. I pulled muscles in my tummy Wednesday about 3am in a coughing fit. I've a bad cold and when I cough it hurts really bad.

Sorry you're sick, mjvdec01 :( I hope you start feeling better soon. It is definitely worse being sick while pregnant!

I feel huge lately. I can't bend, or walk swiftly haha I'm always out of breath and I feel sluggish. I guess that's how it's supposed to be.

Thanks, mammaB I'm sure we will all be asking you "is this normal?!" here very soon :haha:

Has any one started doing the RLT and/or EPO?

Never thought I'd be so happy to get a nursing bra in the mail but I am! lol It came today. Size 36 F-G :wacko: Any one else's bbs taking over? haha any way, it's called the Bravado Bliss Nursing Chai bra. Ordered it off Amazon, it's really nice so far!

I don't think I'll be nursing, so no nursing bras for me. I have Hypothyroidism and never produced much of anything with our other two. I've done some more research this time around though, and have found that women with Hypothyroidism can benefit from Oxytocin nasal spray, to stimulate the letdown reflex. I'm hoping that it helps atleast a little so I can pump something off for baby. Not expecting a lot, but a couple ounces every few hours would be nice. I'm definitely not going to beat myself up over it this time though. We'll see how it helps soon enough.

I've been wearing nursing bras throughout my pregnancy, they are just more comfortable. My boobs don't get too big because I don't start off too big. But I'm not complaining about the fullness because I already know what they look like when you stop nursing :haha: I'm so looking forward to nursing again. My DS quit on his own at 9 months, would of liked to have made it to 12 months but I think we did pretty good :) I'm just worried that I won't be able to bond as much with this one as I did with DS.

That's interesting he just quit on his own. Watch- you will get a milk lover that never wants to stop nursing now :haha: I just can't believe how big my bbs have gotten and the milk hasn't even come in yet! haha it was my first and only pregnancy symptom- giant, sore bbs! :rofl: I was 34C before pregnancy. Also, I've been leaking since 18 weeks! I guess my body is overly-ready for me to nurse? haha my sister says it's a good thing :shrug:

Yup it was a sad day :( And then I had the worst engorgement for a few days until my milk production went down. I remember it was Thanksgiving and I was so sore while we were at my parents house I had to self express in their bathroom to help ease the pain :rofl: So glamorous ;)

This pregnancy I haven't had much leaking, but at 30 weeks I woke up to fully engorged breasts. I couldn't even hold DS against me because they hurt so bad. They were like that for two days and then it just went away.....so weird. Wait until your milk comes in after the baby comes, oh wow! Mine were huge and rock hard! And DS looked so tiny next to just one of them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->