Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

yeah i feel relaxed now i have my answer from the docter.
i can't believe you id stuff like that, i haveno motivation to do anything like that lol i think about doing things but never get round to them. i'm dreading what my body is gunna look like after the baby i think i'll have to do something about it then .

i feel your pain with the food situation, i had toast about an hour ago and now my belly's rumbling telling me i'm hungry but i dont know what i want to eat and everything seems too much of a effort. i know what i'm having for dinner if i'm still in the mood for food. me and OH are having domino's lol i really fancy pizza :)

my midwife appointment isn't until the 3rd or march whens yours? xx
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

it was along time ago..started training like that when i was 16 so my body become to love pain..thats sounds so wrong i know lol but like i said ihavent trained for like 3 years...aint no muscle girl now im more a chubby girl now lol but im comfortable with it as iv been the other size of the stick and now im cudderly and pete loves it so im happy :)

last night i made home made chicken chew main and chicken sweeet and sour and could only eat like a handfull...and then i felt sick, so im trying to eat but toast is like the only thing i can stomach..its like iv got food poisoning ....feed me feed me feed me thats what baby keeps saying lol

my 16 week check up is the the 11th of march not long after yours :):happydance:

then got my 21 weeks scan in april which is ageees away.

im not sure weather id like a boy or girl though :wacko:

aww bless hun, i'm getting better at eating food, i find it easier to eat if it's warm and not smoking hot otherwise it makes me feel grotty and sick i love cold food atm.

i can't wait until my 16week midwife appointment my midwife said she'll listen to the heartbeat and it will feel more about the baby and pregnancy instead of just filling in forms and she'll book my 20week scan. i cant wait until my scan on the 9th seems so far away but i knwo its not.

i found this gender predictor and this woman claims it was right for all her four children i post the link on here, i tried it and it said i was having a girly.
https://www.parentingweekly.com/pregnancy/pregnancy_information/chinese_calendar.htm

does pete have his heart set on what the baby is??

afternoon ladies. sammy thanks for that link i love doing them. mine come up a girl what does everybody elses say.

lynsey i take it you wont be joining august mommys on face book. i cant believe it was posted on here. ive seen the other thred but i dont do face book.

sarah hope you feel better and you have got your feet up having a rest:hugs:

your 20 week scan is it the 9th of march or april?

my 20 week scan will be on the 9th of april thats why i ask :) woohoo x

i just found out from my accounts that i get paid for my appointments woohooo all this time iv been booking it all off as holiday because (my boss) recons he didnt no i was entitled to paid leave for maternity checkups.

like foook he didnt..hes just one old git didnt want me to have it so lol hahaha at him :OP

yeah petes wants a boy hes soo adamant its aboy already hes calling baby him lol but im not sure im just happy to finally get pregnant after trying for ages :)

i tryed that chinese thing bu i dont get it lol i swear iv lost half my brain lol

hey hun, i was just randomly lookind at way to predict the gender and i saw that mine said a little grl which is weird because everyone keeps sayin i'm havng a girl. we've had a massive baby boom at work for the last year and every baby has been a boy so i'd like to break the cycle :)

afternoon ladies. sammy thanks for that link i love doning them. mine come up a girl what does everybody elses say.

lynsey i take it you wont be joining august mommys on face book. i cant believe it was posted on here. ive seen the other thred but i dont do face book.

sarah hope you feel better and you have got your feet up having a rest:hugs:

howdy claire bear :)

iv tryed the chinese thing but i dont get it..im being dumb i swear lol iv got paper work all over my deak loadz of things to do at work and here i am trying to finger this out hahaha what a fish i am :)

i know i wasnt being nasty to her claire i was just saying i thought it was wrong to post a link up in here. everyone is welcome to say or do as they please but posting a link up i thought was wrong but hey thats just me. ....but it was facebook not her thread so i got it wrong but even still...then everyone got upset so i just left it as that.

but i think its cool idea bout the facebook group though..alot of ladies go on facebook so it be cool to keep in touch via there so good luck ....

how you been feeling claire? you been ooooookey? xx

your 20 week scan is it the 9th of march or april?

my 20 week scan will be on the 9th of april thats why i ask :) woohoo x

i just found out from my accounts that i get paid for my appointments woohooo all this time iv been booking it all off as holiday because (my boss) recons he didnt no i was entitled to paid leave for maternity checkups.

like foook he didnt..hes just one old git didnt want me to have it so lol hahaha at him :OP

yeah petes wants a boy hes soo adamant its aboy already hes calling baby him lol but im not sure im just happy to finally get pregnant after trying for ages :)

i tryed that chinese thing bu i dont get it lol i swear iv lost half my brain lol

i've got a scan on the 9thmarch but its a private gender scan because im too impatient to wait. i'm not sure when my 20week scan is my midwife books me in at my 16week appointment.

evey person that is a boss or owns a company should know the maternity rights if they say they don't they are crap and trying to get out of paying.

that predictor thing basically you add 9 to your age then look for the number down the side then move across to the month you conceived and it should be a blue or pink square. does that make it easier to understand??

yeah im great trying to sort out my OH keiths birthday presants out for sunday its his big 30.
why cant you work it out. it askes what your age was around the time of conception then add 9 months and then go to november.does that make any sense:dohh:

sammy what did yours say you was having. we can find out if this works because you find out the sex before us.

tell me bout it my boss is just like that..will try to get out of anything that pays hes employers stuff...im hes pa and do everything so you would of thought he would of tryed to help me out the git lol

yeah its a lot easier..the way you have told me has made me feel like a blank though lol sorry :OP

and its saying its a boy :) haha im not telling pete he'd be over the moon lol

sammy what did yours say you was having. we can find out if this works because you find out the sex before us.

mine says little girly so i hope it's correct only 21days to find out :)

yeah im great trying to sort out my OH keiths birthday presants out for sunday its his big 30.
why cant you work it out. it askes what your age was around the time of conception then add 9 months and then go to november.does that make any sense:dohh:

ohh the big 30...what you got planned so far then?

i know i know im a blank sometimes..my brain just froooze and i couldnt get it..doh hahah :OP

so thats 2 girls at the moment. ive just been over to second tri and there seems to be loads of them expecting girls

tell me bout it my boss is just like that..will try to get out of anything that pays hes employers stuff...im hes pa and do everything so you would of thought he would of tryed to help me out the git lol

yeah its a lot easier..the way you have told me has made me feel like a blank though lol sorry :OP

and its saying its a boy :) haha im not telling pete he'd be over the moon lol

oh sorry hun, i'm sorry if i put it in stupid terms i was trying to put it in terms i'd understand typing it out, it's nothing against you sorry!

what company is it you work for?? most men don't understand pregnancy atall when i went for my first scan at 8weeks my OH asked me what the baby was lol like thers a fully deveolped baby at that stage lol

do you really think these things could work?? surely the month you concieved wouldn't make a different?

so thats 2 girls at the moment. ive just been over to second tri and there seems to be loads of them expecting girls

i did put my scan pics in second tri and asked them to have a look using the "nub theory" and most guessed girl and about 3 said boy. it could be worth giving that a go?

ohh the big 30...what you got planned so far then?

i know i know im a blank sometimes..my brain just froooze and i couldnt get it..doh hahah :OP

i know hes not that happy about it. why does it affect men more then women, im 30 next year and i dont care its just a number. i still feel 21 in the mind not the body:dohh:
we dont do partys, so hes had some alloys (for his baby thas what he says) for his subaru and he is having his windows tinted. he loves his car and i cant think of anything else to get him hes got everything. he wanted to go to new york but i told him to get on

i did put my scan pics in second tri and asked them to have a look using the "nub theory" and most guessed girl and about 3 said boy. it could be worth giving that a go?

i put mine up but you couldnt see the nub. so it was just guesses

oh sorry hun, i'm sorry if i put it in stupid terms i was trying to put it in terms i'd understand typing it out, it's nothing against you sorry!
what company is it you work for?? most men don't understand pregnancy atall when i went for my first scan at 8weeks my OH asked me what the baby was lol like thers a fully deveolped baby at that stage lol
o you really think these things could work?? surely the month you concieved wouldn't make a different?

hahaha no worried hun its totally funny that im being a derbrain not figuring
that out :)

i know hes not that happy about it. why does it affect men more then women, im 30 next year and i dont care its just a number. i still feel 21 in the mind not the body
we dont do partys, so hes had some alloys (for his baby thas what he says) for his subaru and he is having his windows tinted. he loves his car and i cant think of anything else to get him hes got everything. he wanted to go to new york but i told him to get on
Today 12:44 PM

hahaha bout to get on...he must think you won the 113 euro millions then init lol

petes the same keeps saying hes getting old hes 29 this year and i havent a clue what to get him...hes in to hes car aswell and has been doing hes up over the last 3 years to enter shows and mag which this yeah hes goner be in fastcar, max power, redline and some euro mag...so i might just like you get him some bits for for the car :)

god if that chinese chart was right that be spoooky...but ahhh a little petey running around is actually really nice to think bout :)

roll on the 20 weeks so i can know what were having xx

Was that right then lynsey it said boy for you.
You will have to put a pic on of Petes car ,it must be good to be in those mags

yup its aboy so they say..but you never know :)

put the pic on here? yeah sure give me a moment :)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->