Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

babydeabreu

Blessed Family of two :)
Reaction score
hi ladies......just wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy?

im due on the 21st august :)

would love to get to know others that would like to share there journey with me :) xx

I'd love to - am due on 28th August, although suspect 23rd august as that's my birthday! x

I would like that, am due 18th august! xx

Sounds good to me! We could have a little competition to see who gets a baby bump first! I can't wait! x

oh wonderful .......i think its great that you'd love to go through it with me. im chuffed :)

sjminimac- due around your birthday how lovely..bet your family will love spending lots of money on you both :)

my mums is the 6th my brother is the 19th and dad is on the 29th and my baby is due 21st...so my family are loving august lol

but if ur all later than me im dreading the pains :( aghhh lolx

lol bless its a great month to be born

my 18th is also aug 30th lol

I'm due August 18th - originally it was 16th but IVF Dr corrected me last phone call.

Due around my 30th birthday no less! Have realised that once little one is here (monkey) I'll have been pregnant through xmas, new year, valentines day, my wedding anniversary, 2 hen do's, 4 weddings and three 30th birthdays, one of those being mine! x

scaredmum2be- august is august hun regardless if its beginning or late :)

you can tell us all what the pains are like first lol :p

is anyone showing yet or just very bloated like me?...im looking 4months already my partner keeps saying we might be having twins lol

Ive not known ne birthdays in Aug so now i have no reason to forget :D hopefully lolx

i wont a baby buddy :( im dew in agust the 14th will som1 be my bbay buddy ??

scaredmum2be- august is august hun regardless beginning or late :)

is anyone showing yet or just very bloated like me?...im looking 4months my dh keeps saying we might be having twins lol

dont worry i will ull b the first to know how much agony ill be in. i'll av to get u scared of pains :happydance: lol
im hopin some ppl in aug tht are due come foward an say there guna give birth bout 1st aug so i feel safter than im not the only round that time givin birth on me tod lolx

Im definitely bigger, have put on half a stone but my stomach has really blown up - can tell it's round my tummy because I'm back in all my fat clothes already - just for the waist! they're hanging off me everywhere else!

Hey,

Come join our August thread. We have over 100 mummies due in August. Front page is a list of all our due dates and where you can find your bump buddies.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/224230-august-2010-beach-babies.html

The more the merrier.

Either PM me or post and I can add you to the front page. Hope to see you there x x x

Due around my 30th birthday no less! Have realised that once little one is here (monkey) I'll have been pregnant through xmas, new year, valentines day, my wedding anniversary, 2 hen do's, 4 weddings and three 30th birthdays, one of those being mine! x

I've just had a sober 30th this weekend gone - everyone else got hammered for me!!

I miss wine...and pate... but it's all good - all worth it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->