Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

Hey ladies, sorry not posted for a little bit, haven't been well :( Got rushed to hospital yesterday, have a had a water infrection for a while that I didn't know about and it started to spread to kidneys last night - pain got so bad that my body went into shock, Gav had to call for an ambulance because apparently I couldn't breathe, was rolling around crying and my eyes were rolling to the back of my head - scary because all I can remember is the pain! Have been given antibiotics and told to rest for a few days, luckily had today off anyway xx

oh my lord sarah..good to know your ok...but jeaz bet that was a scare for you both. i bet gav was well scared seeing you like that..sounds horrible.

nice to know your at home relaxing and getting better my sweet. xxx

iv just realised all day iv been calling sammy sarah lol

sorry sammy didnt mean to..im loooooosssing the plot :)

Sarah I hope you feel better. Sending you lots of hugs

lol it's ok hun i didn't even notice haha, i'm a little worried been having a few painfull cramps and they are little like period cramps i used my doppler tho and heard babys heartbeat strong as ever dont know what i should do??

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

Hey girls

Facebook link for August mummies. Please come and join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/creat...d=305811875846

lol it's ok hun i didn't even notice haha, i'm a little worried been having a few painfull cramps and they are little like period cramps i used my doppler tho and heard babys heartbeat strong as ever dont know what i should do??

haha :blush:

where did you get your doppler from hun and how much you pay for it?

id love to listen to babies heartbeat with out going midwife..thats so cool. :happydance:

hey bubbles welcome aboard your more than welcome to pop in :)

mrs p i appreciate you have your thread and i didnt in anyway want to come across as stepping on your toes i just was asking for a baby buddy but i seriously dont think its atall nice or respectful that you have never said one word to me but yet you post a link up to your thread..when its quite clear that you can see you thread on the forum. everyone is welcome in here to do and say as they please but posting up a link is damn right rude. how comes yourve never said hello but yet be so cheeky to post a link up? do you not think that is wrong?

haha :blush:

where did you get your doppler from hun and how much you pay for it?

id love to listen to babies heartbeat with out going midwife..thats so cool. :happydance:

hey bubbles welcome aboard your more than welcome to pop in :)

mrs p i appreciate you have your thread and i didnt in anyway want to come across as stepping on your toes i just was asking for a baby buddy but i seriously dont think its atall nice or respectful that you have never said one word to me but yet you post a link up to your thread..when its quite clear that you can see you thread on the forum. everyone is welcome in here to do and say as they please but posting up a link is damn right rude. how comes yourve never said hello but yet be so cheeky to post a link up? do you not think that is wrong?

hey,

i got my doppler from amazon it only cost me 20-30pound including p+p it's a babysounds one with a LCD display so you can read when it's babys heartbeat or you own, it's a cheap one but it works i found the heartbeat at 10w4days using it, i dont use it all the time but when i have a worry or have loads of cramps in a day i use it to reassure myself. i had to pay 2pound extra for the gel but it was done by the same company so came all together it's such a good doppler i really recommend it.

i rang my docters about the pains but they where closing but spoke to the docter on the phone and she said sounds like a kidney infection so i have to go to the docters first thing, they might send me to the EPU to get double checked but get this the docter told me to bring a urine sample with me s i asked what in an she said a jam jar????? like i'm gunna walk around with that in my bag or waving it around infront of the old biddies in the morning surgey lol :dohh: xx

Please read the above post carefully and slowly and you'll see that it is for Facebook and not for B&B. Would you find it respectful if all other August mummies knew about it and I didnt post her. Also I posted a seperate thread in both 1st tri & 2nd tri for those that may not use either of the treads so all can join. And after trailing through all of the pages I made one other post 13th jan, just after this thread was started notifying you of ours encase you hadnt seen it.

In addition, its not my thread its a thread for all to use.

I am not discussing this further as I dont feel being like that towards people is helpful to others.

hey,

i got my doppler from amazon it only cost me 20-30pound including p+p it's a babysounds one with a LCD display so you can read when it's babys heartbeat or you own, it's a cheap one but it works i found the heartbeat at 10w4days using it, i dont use it all the time but when i have a worry or have loads of cramps in a day i use it to reassure myself. i had to pay 2pound extra for the gel but it was done by the same company so came all together it's such a good doppler i really recommend it.

i rang my docters about the pains but they where closing but spoke to the docter on the phone and she said sounds like a kidney infection so i have to go to the docters first thing, they might send me to the EPU to get double checked but get this the docter told me to bring a urine sample with me s i asked what in an she said a jam jar????? like i'm gunna walk around with that in my bag or waving it around infront of the old biddies in the morning surgey lol :dohh: xx

hahahaha thats funny....

how long have you been getting pains? what sort of pains are you getting?

if it gets worse you go a&e yeh? i hate it when things like this happen i start worrying. what can they do if yourve got a kidney infection? can it harm baby? hope hubbies looking after you :hugs::hugs:

i might just have to go get one of the baby doppler i so want to hear babys heartbest to know he/shes she alive lol iv got ages to i see midwife..its like the 11th of march :dohh:

when you seeing your midwife 16weeks checkup?

:hugs: xx

:)

i had on nd off pains the last 2 days just put it down to stratching pains because my bumps decided to do its own thing and get even bigger, but today it's been worse had pains around my knicker line like achey pains but they go all the way through to my back and when i go for a wee it hurts in my belly feels like ive been holding it for ages but i haven't. but i was told if the pain gets worse or i have blood to ring 999 lol i'd feel a bit of a tit doing that considering the EPU is 5min drive up the road lol.

getting a dopple is the best thing i ever did, if i get a lil woried i used it, my OH told e not to get it because he thought i'd be atached 24/7 but i rarely use it, but sometimes it's nice to just lay there and listen to babys heartbeat so you can bond in a way. the one i have also has a thing you can hook it upto the computer or cd to record, i havent tried it yet seems a bit complicated.

my midwife appointment is on the 3rd of march and i find out what baby is on the 9th wooop wooop YAAAY!!:)

how are you feeling hun? hows the bump? xx

jeaz sam sounds like your in a lot of apin :( hope you havent got any blood though? could it not be that babies growing causin so much pain? if you do get bad pains and cant move ring 99 regardless if there a stone distance away...long as you and bubba are ok :)

i think if i got a doppler id be using it everynight like some obsest freak lol

bumps ok got some slight discomfort with aches. not really in to food at the moment its kinda hard to eat anything other than apples lol but alteast thats soemthing im not starving baby lol

hows hubby been with you?

nooooooooooo hun i havent got any blood believe me if i didn i wouldnt be on here chatting, i've listened to babys heartbeat twice 2day so im hapy last time was around 9 so it's relaxed me alot :)

i will openly admit when i first got it i used it nearly everyday but then the urge to do it died down after a week lol everyone commented i was mad :(

aww im sure baby is makin thierselves comfy, i've had the food thing going on too the only thing i can eat without problems is cucumber and rich tea biscuits obviously not together lol that'd be some serious craving.

have you had any stretchmarks yet?? xx

Sarah I hope you feel better. Sending you lots of hugs

I'm a lot better now everyone, they had me on the gas and air in the ambulance, it was good stuff: am just hoping none of it affected my little monkey! X

nooooooooooo hun i havent got any blood believe me if i didn i wouldnt be on here chatting, i've listened to babys heartbeat twice 2day so im hapy last time was around 9 so it's relaxed me alot :)

i will openly admit when i first got it i used it nearly everyday but then the urge to do it died down after a week lol everyone commented i was mad :(

aww im sure baby is makin thierselves comfy, i've had the food thing going on too the only thing i can eat without problems is cucumber and rich tea biscuits obviously not together lol that'd be some serious craving.

have you had any stretchmarks yet?? xx

ewwwww the thought of cucumber and biscuits together sounds right nasty lol thats like if you had no food left in the world that be the last resort before starvation lol :wacko:

im glad you've not had no bleeding though thats a very good sign :thumbup: :)

how are you feeling this morning...the pains any better?

yeah iv got stretch marks from when i used to be into bodybuilding..my muscled have stretch my skin and has given me stretch marks on my sides and on stomach..but it dont bover me..well it hasnt untill i get huge and belly sticks out giving me even more marks and then the change of colour humm cant really say ill be looking forward to that :nope: but its all part of the fun isnt it lol

my belly is poking right out now and its so great..when do you start feeling baby kick? cla when did you feel it with rian?

I'm a lot better now everyone, they had me on the gas and air in the ambulance, it was good stuff: am just hoping none of it affected my little monkey! X

sar im glad that your alot better xx

hey hun,

i agree with you about the cucumber thing lol i wouldn't wanna eat it.

i'm feeling a little better, i went to the docters this morning and she felt my stomach said it all felt ok and test my wee and said i had plus protein so she gave me some tablets and painkillers.

where you into proper body building like muscles everywhere?? my stretchmarks are weird i only have 4 but 3 of the are about 2inches long and theyare all in a little patch on one side the other side of my belly there is nothing atall.

how are you feeling today hun??

hey hun,

i'm feeling a little better, i went to the docters this morning and she felt my stomach said it all felt ok and test my wee and said i had plus protein so she gave me some tablets and painkillers.
where you into proper body building like muscles everywhere?? my stretchmarks are weird i only have 4 but 3 of the are about 2inches long and theyare all in a little patch on one side the other side of my belly there is nothing atall.

oh thats good news...glad everything seems good at the doctors...bet thats alot of worrie over :)

yeah i was in to proper heavyweight bodybuilding lol i used to love that heavy weights, training hardcore 4 days aweek swimming and eating what i wanted without getting fat..haha thos where the days. i havent trained for bout 3 years now so my body has kinda gone back to normal..still have some muscle just not that noticeable. i used to train with pete as he was training to compete so he used to push me hard and it was wicked but now i cant be arsed to lift anything let alone weights lol so thanks to that iv got stretchmarks whooop whoop lol

today im hungry and want to eat everything but i just cant seem to get a taste for food..my mind keeps telling all these foods to eat and want to eat tonight but i no when i get in ill just eat toasted ham sandwich...great! lol

im really glad that everythings ok with you sweet :) whens your next appointment with the midwife? x

hey hun,

oh thats good news...glad everything seems good at the doctors...bet thats alot of worrie over :)

yeah i was in to proper heavyweight bodybuilding lol i used to love that heavy weights, training hardcore 4 days aweek swimming and eating what i wanted without getting fat..haha thos where the days. i havent trained for bout 3 years now so my body has kinda gone back to normal..still have some muscle just not that noticeable. i used to train with pete as he was training to compete so he used to push me hard and it was wicked but now i cant be arsed to lift anything let alone weights lol so thanks to that iv got stretchmarks whooop whoop lol

today im hungry and want to eat everything but i just cant seem to get a taste for food..my mind keeps telling all these foods to eat and want to eat tonight but i no when i get in ill just eat toasted ham sandwich...great! lol

im really glad that everythings ok with you sweet :) whens your next appointment with the midwife? x

yeah i feel relaxed now i have my answer from the docter.

i can't believe you id stuff like that, i haveno motivation to do anything like that lol i think about doing things but never get round to them. i'm dreading what my body is gunna look like after the baby i think i'll have to do something about it then .

i feel your pain with the food situation, i had toast about an hour ago and now my belly's rumbling telling me i'm hungry but i dont know what i want to eat and everything seems too much of a effort. i know what i'm having for dinner if i'm still in the mood for food. me and OH are having domino's lol i really fancy pizza :)

my midwife appointment isn't until the 3rd or march whens yours? xx

yeah i feel relaxed now i have my answer from the docter.
i can't believe you id stuff like that, i haveno motivation to do anything like that lol i think about doing things but never get round to them. i'm dreading what my body is gunna look like after the baby i think i'll have to do something about it then .

i feel your pain with the food situation, i had toast about an hour ago and now my belly's rumbling telling me i'm hungry but i dont know what i want to eat and everything seems too much of a effort. i know what i'm having for dinner if i'm still in the mood for food. me and OH are having domino's lol i really fancy pizza :)

my midwife appointment isn't until the 3rd or march whens yours? xx

it was along time ago..started training like that when i was 16 so my body become to love pain..thats sounds so wrong i know lol but like i said ihavent trained for like 3 years...aint no muscle girl now im more a chubby girl now lol but im comfortable with it as iv been the other size of the stick and now im cudderly and pete loves it so im happy :)

last night i made home made chicken chew main and chicken sweeet and sour and could only eat like a handfull...and then i felt sick, so im trying to eat but toast is like the only thing i can stomach..its like iv got food poisoning ....feed me feed me feed me thats what baby keeps saying lol

my 16 week check up is the the 11th of march not long after yours :):happydance:

then got my 21 weeks scan in april which is ageees away.

im not sure weather id like a boy or girl though :wacko:

also when you lot going in to second tri? or have you already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->