Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

You too, and good luck! I can't stop looking at my scan pics, the clearest one is my wallpaper on the computer, on my phone, every avatar on every site I am a member of, my facebook profile pic, I think I may be a tad obsessed with this ickle baby!! lol

You too, and good luck! I can't stop looking at my scan pics, the clearest one is my wallpaper on the computer, on my phone, every avatar on every site I am a member of, my facebook profile pic, I think I may be a tad obsessed with this ickle baby!! lol

Me too! We've scanned the pics and put on to a disc so I can print off a copy for my parents and in laws, and when I went into the living room yesterday hubby was staring at them on the TV - he'd put the disc in the DVD player so he 'could get a proper look'! :hugs:

Ha! It's on my FB too xx :thumbup:

I sent you a message earlier on the august babies thread in 2nd tri, I was lurking too lol x

i thot i was due on the 21st...had my scan few days ago and was given the 19th :S cant wait lol add me :) xxx

Congrats to you ladies who just had scans done. I had to go back a bit to see them all with all the chatter! but beautiful. I finally got to see little bean again on Thursday and things are going well, thank God, just waiting for some blood results to come back but it is great seeing the bean and seeing it move around, its a beautiful thing. Heres one of the 12w 6d shots:

https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/th_13weeks.jpg

good morning ladies :)

so did you all have a great valentines day? did your hubby/partner spoil you and make you feel like the greatest woman live?

i had a great weekend which is probably why i havent been on line so sorry if you missed me :) been so busy with telling the inlaws bout bubba and chilling like bums on the sofa..which has been so great..but then waking up this morning for work was so hard...im suprised my alarm clock didnt break the amonut of times it went of snoooooze lol :coffee:

is anyone feeling a little sick or finding it hard to eat? and has your belly begone to really show now? im looking so pregnant and NO clothes fit :)

looks like a good reason to go shopping and get me some clothes :happydance:

Congrats to you ladies who just had scans done. I had to go back a bit to see them all with all the chatter! but beautiful. I finally got to see little bean again on Thursday and things are going well, thank God, just waiting for some blood results to come back but it is great seeing the bean and seeing it move around, its a beautiful thing. Heres one of the 12w 6d shots:

https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/th_13weeks.jpg

hey bklove...congrats..so glad everything went well for you. the scan pic is so cute :) xx:happydance:

do you know how long you'll have to wait to get the blood results back?

i thot i was due on the 21st...had my scan few days ago and was given the 19th :S cant wait lol add me xxx

welcome aboard and congrats on the 19th......did you get a scan picture? you can put it up if you like :)

always great to see new little bean pics...its exciting and so great to see so many of us around the same dates :) :hugs:

hope everybody is ok. just wondering if anybody as been looking at pushchairs yet

lynsey how did your in-laws take it that they are going to be a nanny and grandad?

Hi cla

We went yesterday what a nightmare! I want a 3 in 1 because I want the carrycot bit as well as the carseat, but its gotta have adjustable handles cos OH and I are quite tall, the only one I have found so far is the quinny buzz but for the whole lot it would be £810, ouch. Am still looking....lol

:happydance:
Hi cla

We went yesterday what a nightmare! I want a 3 in 1 because I want the carrycot bit as well as the carseat, but its gotta have adjustable handles cos OH and I are quite tall, the only one I have found so far is the quinny buzz but for the whole lot it would be £810, ouch. Am still looking....lol

i know, how hard can it be. and the price of them. my oh asked if they were made with gold, but had a few more beeps then that. ive been looking at the spin in mothercare. i have got a mini and the boot is tiny and someone said she could get it in hers, so i have set my heart on that one. i think:wacko:
oh have i said weclome to you. when are you due hun and have you had your scan

lynsey how did your in-laws take it that they are going to be a nanny and grandad?

hey claire bear :)

yeah petes mum was over the moon..shes a midwife by trade so she was talking to us bout things and giving us freebees that she had at her home lol shes goner get some bits from the hospital for us woohoo i love freebees bring them on on to me lol she was emotional and over the moon for us..she has been waiting ages for pete to have a little one so when he told her she was very pleased and is looking forward to the future :)

i havent been looking at bushchairs yet iv only been looking at little clothes to buy for bubba and clothes for me as nothing fits haha

i live iin a onebed room ground floor flat so iv been looking at places to live aswell 2 bedroom house or flat is a must at the moment..trying to get that sorted before i get too big or before bubba is here :)

how you been claire you have a nice weekend? xx

The spin did look cool, it was on display right at the front. I've got a catalogue to browse now.

Had my 12 week scan last Friday, 20 weeker on 12th April.

We have a car space problem too, although we have a 7 seater zafira, this is child number 6 so we are already a seat short when we have all the kids! (2 of them come every other weekend tho, not with us all the time).

I was shocked by the cost too; my maximum is about £300, not because I can't find the extra cash but because I refuse to spend more than that! (tight a*se, I know!!).

I am off out now to see my friend who has a new baby, 8 days old, so gonna grill her about which pushchair she has gone for; although she only has 1 other child who is nearly four.

See ya later ladies xx

hey hun,

glad to hear everything went ok at petes mum's bet you can't wait to get all the freebies, i had a few through the post from SMA and Aptimil they sent through a muslin cloth and a polar bear teddy it's so cute, my bumps grown so much over the last week, to the point i woke up this morning and OH woke up toa elbow in the ribs and told to look at my bump it was like BAM!! he didn't really appreciate it at half 7 in the morning bless him. loving my maternity jeans they are so comfy you need to get some and live in the comfort :)

how's your morning sickness isit still bad? mine hasn't worn off atall still bad and still off my food but i'm having a good day today so had a cheeky bacon sandwich for brekky :)

hope all you ladies are alright!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

oh my god lynsey you have got your hands full. im glad your mother-in-law is over the moon its nice when you have nice in-laws not evil shits:evil: as for the freebees i love anything free.
we didnt really do much, we went to mothercare and had a look around, as i have said i have seen the pushchair i want. the thing is i tried to pick up the car seat and it killed me to do that, so god knows what it is going to be like with a little person in it. and we sorted rians room out we have brought him a 32inch tv for his birthday, so we have had to give it him early because keith couldnt wait till next month.

hey hun,

glad to hear everything went ok at petes mum's bet you can't wait to get all the freebies, i had a few through the post from SMA and Aptimil they sent through a muslin cloth and a polar bear teddy it's so cute, my bumps grown so much over the last week, to the point i woke up this morning and OH woke up toa elbow in the ribs and told to look at my bump it was like BAM!! he didn't really appreciate it at half 7 in the morning bless him. loving my maternity jeans they are so comfy you need to get some and live in the comfort :)

how's your morning sickness isit still bad? mine hasn't worn off atall still bad and still off my food but i'm having a good day today so had a cheeky bacon sandwich for brekky :)
hope all you ladies are alright!

haha sarah i love freebees..what woman doesnt lol

i havent really signed up for freebees off the net really, only one company and got a baby blanket and baby room Thermonitor which was cool. what companies did sign up for? might have to do that after lunch and get lots of freebees..i want a teddybear lol

i got some maternity jeans from newlook when i was 8weeks pregnant now i have grown out of them but they are soooo comfortable i still where them lol im looking to get some more clothes on payday probably some kind of dresses or long tops you know the kind you where a belt round the waist long tons. :)

im hating anything tight on my wasit at the moment really makes me irrated and uncomfortable.

claire - tell me bout it hun..even the thought of moving sounds long let alone packing all our stuff and then unpacking it :( but its gotter be done hasnt it. we havent found anywhere yet but we are looking like madmen :)

wow you got your little one a 32inch tv screen..hes one lucky boy...back in the day we had like 1 tv between the 5 of us lol mind you everything is so cheap now isit.

hows your back hun? hope it hasnt been playing you up 2 much :) :hugs:

im sitting here with a water bottle, its still playing up cant wait till the warm weather comes it helps alot. its half term so i dont have to do the school run, thankgod for that. its always cold after 3. so rians up stairs with a friend from school and they are on the xbox 360. i havent even seen them, im going to ask if they want a macdonalds so i bet i will have some life then

freebies are so cool, you cant get some really good ones off the net depending on what you want, i joined it was either pampers or tesco and i had the coupones through the post and theres one coupon where you can get a pampers hamper and its a baby box, comes with make up for mum and loads of money off vouchers but you can only pick the hamper up from a tesco strore,

i also joined upto, huggies (i got coupons for nappies), boots toddler and baby club (you get a free changing bag), SMA ( free muslin cloth), Aptamil (polar bear teddy), pampers (sent me through a booklet of money off vouchers)

just try all the baby websites and see it they give out freebies for joining most of them do!!

i can't wait till pay day i've seen this lovely winnie the pooh crib set and its gorgeous! plus need more clothes, i cant stand tight stuff either i love baggy loose tops atm, my work uniform is terrible it's a high waist pencil skirt with a figure hugging blouse and makes my bump stand out big time. i dont even know if i'll fit into i had last week off lol, have to get them to order my maternity uniform bet that looks sexy!!

have you bought anythng for baby yet?? xx

freebies are so cool, you cant get some really good ones off the net depending on what you want, i joined it was either pampers or tesco and i had the coupones through the post and theres one coupon where you can get a pampers hamper and its a baby box, comes with make up for mum and loads of money off vouchers but you can only pick the hamper up from a tesco strore,

i also joined upto, huggies (i got coupons for nappies), boots toddler and baby club (you get a free changing bag), SMA ( free muslin cloth), Aptamil (polar bear teddy), pampers (sent me through a booklet of money off vouchers)

just try all the baby websites and see it they give out freebies for joining most of them do!!

i can't wait till pay day i've seen this lovely winnie the pooh crib set and its gorgeous! plus need more clothes, i cant stand tight stuff either i love baggy loose tops atm, my work uniform is terrible it's a high waist pencil skirt with a figure hugging blouse and makes my bump stand out big time. i dont even know if i'll fit into i had last week off lol, have to get them to order my maternity uniform bet that looks sexy!!

have you bought anythng for baby yet?? xx

oh wicked wicked sar iv written them all down and now as we speak signing up for all the free gooodies lol i think its so cool that you sign up and get free stuff..totally bring it on :)

i dont have to where uniform just office wear so i can wear mostly comfortable clothes..its so not bout tight uniform..that would make me feel Conscious and really irrated...im not saying i dress like a trampy boy lol but i do kinda try to dress comfortable as im stuck behind a desk all day ...great!

iv only brought a top which i got from newyork...i think after the 21weeks scan when we find out the sex we will go mad a get loadz of stuff..i cant wait woohooo lol

claire - your so lucky i wish i was at home instead of at work...im feeling so bloated at the moment i really would love to be at home:(

mmmm mcdonnels can i have a bigmac please :) with still fanta lol xx

Hey ladies, sorry not posted for a little bit, haven't been well :( Got rushed to hospital yesterday, have a had a water infrection for a while that I didn't know about and it started to spread to kidneys last night - pain got so bad that my body went into shock, Gav had to call for an ambulance because apparently I couldn't breathe, was rolling around crying and my eyes were rolling to the back of my head - scary because all I can remember is the pain! Have been given antibiotics and told to rest for a few days, luckily had today off anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->