Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

scaredmum2be- august is august hun regardless beginning or late :)

you can tell us all what the pains are like first lol :p

is anyone showing yet or just very bloated like me?...im looking 4months my dh keeps saying we might be having twins lol

you can tell us all what the pains are like first lol :p

dont worry i will ull b the first to know how much agony ill be in. i'll av to get u scared of pains :happydance: lol
im hopin some ppl in aug tht are due come foward an say there guna give birth bout 1st aug so i feel safter than im not the only round that time givin birth on me tod lolx

hahahs hahaha ilook forward to it.. try not to think bout the pains that is something im gona try and not think bout for now....i think ishould beat my hubby up every day till baby is here to make up for the pain later lol

i think thats fair dont you? lol

we cant eat pate?

aww im so excited iv wanted a bump buddy for agesss :)

as soon as i can be bothered ill pop you in my siggy?

mrs p im in august thread its so good to here from those who are 10weeks!!

and i miss beer :(

thanks ka9 2......only do it when you can be bothered ok? lol

they say pate isnt good for baby..

ohh how much i miss my pate on toast mmmmm and glass of rose at my girls house...but its all worth :)

lol sorry im just tierd who have we got here theres me ka92, you babydeabreu, sjminimac and scaredmum2be?

anyone i missed?

better not be the only one who does :p

pate on toast yum yum lol

lol sorry im just tierd who have we got here theres me ka92, you babydeabreu, sjminimac and scaredmum2be?

anyone i missed?

better not be the only one who does :p

pate on toast yum yum lol

haha its ok just playin ill add you all too xx thanksxx

wonder who will show first :)

oh an toonlagoon lol

i have a bloat atm lol :(

with jamie i started to show around 11+6 lol

i stroke my bloat :( i have issues!

lol....in that case i must have issues too then...as i do that as well as talk to bump lol

lol dont feed the trolls...love it!

lol thats okay i think to it too lol

and thanks lol was popped up after i found out about one girl who i was cyber mates with being one tut

tadaaa new siggy...i wanted a bump buddy for ages now i have like four!! yayyy

cool...me to.i ask would n e one like to be my buddy not expecting loads to jump in...it is indeed yay :)

hi dizzy xx

so whens everyones 1st scan???.........mines 8th of feb cant wait whoop xxx

Hi ladies!

Great thread. Can I join in? :hugs2: My due date (we think) is 19th of August xx

neyney and holywoodmum............you two joining us then???

we have aboat waiting 4 you to jump in xx

hey lou b welcome ...ur just a couple of days b4 me yay....whens ur scan hun??

:yipee: I'm here.

I had a scan at 8 weeks (6th Jan) saw little peanut with a healthy HB of 160bpm. Next scan is Feb 5th (12 weeks) that's my NT scan, anxious about it really....Wish I could be excited instead lol

Can I join in PLEEEEEEEEEEASE???? I am Due August 14th! (unless they alter EDD at my scan next week)

I have wanted bump Buddies since I strtaed posting on here!

hugs all x x
Nik x

Wicked neyney :) nice to see you bouncing in with us xx welcome nikki...ur more than welcome to join our baby buddie. Iv also been wanting one...hence the thread haha just nice to c so many want to share there journey with me well with each of us :) xx i will add u to my sig when i get in x whoop whoop so many babybuddies its great xxx:hugs:

can i join please:happydance::thumbup: 17th august:happydance:

Hey there, can I join this thread too?? I am due the 22nd Aug, majorly excited, scared and possibly every other emotion too!

xx

Can I join : )
I was originally having a July baby but dates got changed at my scan yesterday, am now due on 2nd august. Not to early is it?
x

may i join you ladies? Am due 1st August and got my first scan next thursday - my Dads birthday!

Welcome all will add to soggy when I'm home!maybe we should make list on page 1 of eveyones names??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->