Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

Hi, I am due on sep6th. But am sure baby will be here by around 21 august as my first one was 2 weeks early too. I am currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Could I join in here please?

my first was a month early so who knows when this one will come...?

Im going to the clinic today at 2 so they can hopefully tell me when my scan will be, i think they will have to do a blood test maybe and i really hate doing blood tests, but hopefully they can just get me right in to the hospital :)

me too can i please join as well my due date is the 17th of aug x

I'm due 17th august. I'll join the august buddy club!!! So excited. It's nice to chat to other people who r expecting, especially when I'm keeping our exciting news a secret until our 1st scan in 3wks!

I will be 8months for my 30th! At least I'll have the baby to concentrate on rather than hitting that milestone I've dreaded 4 so long! Lol!

hi ladies......just wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy?

im due on the 21st august :)

would love to get to know others that would like to share there journey with me :) xx

I'm due on 21st August too! :happydance:

If you want another bump buddy PM me! :D

Well i'm due August 19th so i'd love to join you ladies. Definitly cool to share the journey with people due around the same time.

i wil be 5 months pregnant on my 20th birthday :)

I have a clinic appointment for thursday the 21st :) and they are going to discuss how far they think i am along and when they are going to schedule my first scan to see baby :)

afternoon everyone :)

how you all feeling?.....iv been out today and brought some fatty clothes lol it seems nothing fit and boy was it depressing me, going out today made me feel like im alive again haha

feeling bloated isnt the best feeling especially when you've got gorgeous women looking at your man....so now im back 2 me....welll untill im 6 months and nothing fits again lol then ill be breaking in shops to make sure im never killin people lol

this pregnancy is great and can't wait to baby is here....but my lord is it bringing feelins out iv never had before lol xxxx

hi ladies......just wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy?

im due on the 21st august :)

would love to get to know others that would like to share there journey with me :) xx

I'm due on 21st August too! :happydance:

If you want another bump buddy PM me! :D

ello hun its so great your due the same day as me :)

can you imagen if you had yours the same time and was in the next room lol

hiyaaa

im good a little tierd and sick but know what? i love every second of it the more symptoms i have i feel like beans still here

scan on monday feeling slightly nervous

am i the only one due aug 30th? its SUCH and amazing birthday :p tee hee lol

and anyone else from scotland?or gona be a teen mummy?

so many questions my apologiese

and gorgeous woman? looking at your man? NOOOOO!!! but your having his baby so ner ner ner ner to her :p

xx

hi tyandemsmummy welcome aboard the train to august :) xx couple of days after me. how old are your other two ?? xx

hiyaaa

im good a little tierd and sick but know what? i love every second of it the more symptoms i have i feel like beans still here

scan on monday feeling slightly nervous

am i the only one due aug 30th? its SUCH and amazing birthday :p tee hee lol

and anyone else from scotland?or gona be a teen mummy?

so many questions my apologiese

and gorgeous woman? looking at your man? NOOOOO!!! but your having his baby so ner ner ner ner to her :p

xx

hahaha because im carrying he baby does that make gorgeous women fade away then lol

how old are you sweet? im 25 will be 26 when baby is here wohoo lol

good luck with scan im sure all will be fine when you get there and see bean :) xxxxx

Hi - I have a 9 year old son (who has autism) and a daughter who just turned 8 last week, plus 3 step daughters aged 13, 9 and 5 (the 13 year old lives with us) so have my hands full!!!

Welcome all will add to soggy when I'm home!maybe we should make list on page 1 of eveyones names??

I'm sure he loves his woman so don't stress that stuff babydea.

Can ppl notice you guys are pregnant yet, or when did the start to notice? PPl started at about 7 weeks for me, now its like I don't think I can hide this anymore. My face is fat as hell and the tummy is rounding out, probably from bloat, but still. That and i'm on a steriod which probably doesn't help much with consealing things.

Hi bklove,

I am sure I am showing but keep telling myself I can't be; so am living in joggers and pjs! I definitely have a rounding of my tum.

hahaha because im carrying he baby does that make gorgeous women fade away then lol

how old are you sweet? im 25 will be 26 when baby is here wohoo lol

good luck with scan im sure all will be fine when you get there and see bean :) xxxxx

nahh your gorgeous yourself so they will in his eyes not be as beautiful as you.

:blush: *cough* *whisper* Babys due on my 18th *cough* lol

thanks im so nervous i want to see or hear the heartbeat lol

though im expecting to be put back a few days or moved forward lol.

I'm sure he loves his woman so don't stress that stuff babydea.

Can ppl notice you guys are pregnant yet, or when did the start to notice? PPl started at about 7 weeks for me, now its like I don't think I can hide this anymore. My face is fat as hell and the tummy is rounding out, probably from bloat, but still. That and i'm on a steriod which probably doesn't help much with consealing things.

i have a biggg bloat right now which is kind of hardening...you can see it in my work uniform alot but i wear big jumpers atm so not so much in my own clothes, but do get asked sometimes by customers when im due lol

sometimes im tempted to say "im not pregnant" just to see thier faces lol no im joking i would never say that
lol
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"