Anyone want to be my august baby buddy ???

Hi bklove,

I am sure I am showing but keep telling myself I can't be; so am living in joggers and pjs! I definitely have a rounding of my tum.

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one! Am back in my 'fat' jeans at the moment, but not sure how long that'll last so am about to start hunting for maternity clothes! And I'm only just 8 weeks! I'd worked so hard to get from a size 18 to a size 14...now am back in size 16 jeans (but have to wear a belt so not all bad). Have just given my size 14 jeans to my sister as I'm sure I won't need them for a while!:blush:

I know it's not because I'm full of baby, but the bloat is because if baby so I'm happy to look pregnant :happydance:

Weight is a huge (pardon the pun) issue for me. I used to be a size 28, had weight loss surgery, lost 12 stone and went down to a 10 (everyone said I looked ill) and was a 14 when I fell pg so am eating sensibly and gonna do aquanatal classes because I am terrified of gaining too much.

I need to be more physical myself...I kinda of like showing, just sucks when you aren't really ready to say it fully, but I think i'm at that stage. After this week I know I won't be able to hide it anymore, and after the scan this week I think i'll just be officially open about i.

Hi - I have a 9 year old son (who has autism) and a daughter who just turned 8 last week, plus 3 step daughters aged 13, 9 and 5 (the 13 year old lives with us) so have my hands full!!!

wow you surely do have a big family...you must be super woman lol you must be have a fantastic family :hugs:

Welcome all will add to soggy when I'm home!maybe we should make list on page 1 of eveyones names??

thats a great idea...i wasnt intending for there being loads that wanted to join me. theres already a august baby thread so didnt want to upset mrsp with her wicked thread. just wanted a baby buddy to share my journey with...now iv made an august thread. but thoughs that have added me as there buddie i shall put on the front page who you are :)

thanks for joining me im so pleased that you all want to get to know each other and share your baby journey...its amazing how people that dont know each other can become good friends :) :hugs:

I'm sure he loves his woman so don't stress that stuff babydea.

Can ppl notice you guys are pregnant yet, or when did the start to notice? PPl started at about 7 weeks for me, now its like I don't think I can hide this anymore. My face is fat as hell and the tummy is rounding out, probably from bloat, but still. That and i'm on a steriod which probably doesn't help much with consealing things.

thanks bklove just hormones for you lol hes been so wonderful to me but iv been a dragon getting feeling iv never had before..haha whoop whoop wicked stuff im sure you know how i feel haha :flower:

i also started getting bloated around 7 weeks im now 9 weeks and 2 days and i look really pregnant. all last night pete(my partner) kept stroking my lower part(not being crude) because he couldn’t believe that there’s a baby in there lol you can feel the little bean growing. it is so amazing. i have to wear long cardigans at work to make it less noticeable which sucks because im so proud of bean and want to tell the world...but once iv had my scan and no baby is all healthy i will poke my belly in peoples faces yeahhh and scream im going to be a mummy lol :happydance:

hi there im also due on the 21st of august xx

hi there im also due on the 21st of august xx

hey magik204 how you doing sweet :)

just a question really we both are due on the 21st of august but your 10 weeks nearly 11 and im 9 weeks and a bit....just abit confusing :wacko:

my dates are from the last day of my last period which was the 14 of november...is that when yours was? x

my period was actually on the 7th so worked at 10 weeks, but after spending all week in hospital last week they dated me so im actuaaly a week behind and due on the 21st xx ticker now updated

hello.... i wasnt going to join you for a few weeks yet, as i am very nervous with this pregnancy as i had a missed miscarriage at 17 weeks last year, it was so hard to tell people the bad news.. but i havebeen lurking and reading anyway, so i thought i would take the plunge...

i am an older mum, i am 40 years old, and have actually got 6 children already, our eldest is 22 in april, and she is due a baby in three weeks.. the youngest is 6 and is the biggest drama queen.... the in betweens are 19 , 18, 9 and 8 they are 4 girls and two boys, i have had three miscarriages over the years too..

i am english, originally from sutton in surrey, but we have lived in ireland for the last 8 years, as DH got work over here.. would love to go home, cos in hoenstly havent been happy living here at all... but we are kinda stuck here at the mo...

so, thats me, i hope you all dont mind me joining you, i hope i get to complete my journey this time, look forward to getting to know you all more..

lou
xxxxxxx

my period was actually on the 7th so worked at 10 weeks, but after spending all week in hospital last week they dated me so im actuaaly a week behind and due on the 21st xx ticker now updated

oh is everything ok hun? why was you in hospital you and baby ok ?

so your due same as me wooohooo ill add you to my ticker :)

whens your baby scan? x

hello.... i wasnt going to join you for a few weeks yet, as i am very nervous with this pregnancy as i had a missed miscarriage at 17 weeks last year, it was so hard to tell people the bad news.. but i havebeen lurking and reading anyway, so i thought i would take the plunge...

i am an older mum, i am 40 years old, and have actually got 6 children already, our eldest is 22 in april, and she is due a baby in three weeks.. the youngest is 6 and is the biggest drama queen.... the in betweens are 19 , 18, 9 and 8 they are 4 girls and two boys, i have had three miscarriages over the years too..

i am english, originally from sutton in surrey, but we have lived in ireland for the last 8 years, as DH got work over here.. would love to go home, cos in hoenstly havent been happy living here at all... but we are kinda stuck here at the mo...

so, thats me, i hope you all dont mind me joining you, i hope i get to complete my journey this time, look forward to getting to know you all more..

lou
xxxxxxx

hey lou :)

nice of you to finally join us..sorry to hear bout your mc at 17weeks thats like every womans worst nightmare, really gutted so hear you went through that..but glad that your pregnant and talking to us all bout it :hugs: iv had a mc myself and it is not the nicest thing to go through :nope:

and my lord what a big family you have...sounds like you got a great bunch of kids that drive you up the wall...but you wouldnt want it any other way :)

im lynsey nearly 26 and having my first child with my partner of 9 years have had a mc 3 years ago..have been ttc for nearly a year and finally got my bfp beginging of december and just like you was adament weather to come in here and share our gift with the forum but i was bursting with joy so my little fingers did the talking :)

so how long you got till your first scan with baby number 7? wow id love to have that many kids...i bet sometimes though you are like :dohh: cos i no with mum having 3 kids we did her head in lol
xx

i am due august 27th :D ... hope you all have a healthy pregnancy and a perfect birth... is any one else as scared as me? x

I was scared with my first but now am a bit of an old han so quite relaxed. My birth plan is easy....gas and air while the epidural is being put in...job done!!

i am due august 27th :D ... hope you all have a healthy pregnancy and a perfect birth... is any one else as scared as me? x

hey drewtilley :) welcome and thanks hope you have a healthy pregnancy too xx

im indeed very scared of the UNKNOWN...will the scans all be ok...will baby be healthy and come in to the world fine.

this will be my first child and all the stories of child birth..first couple of days bringing baby home..will i be a good mum...will i be able to do things right for my child... and then theres the years after when my child grows up..protecting them making them safe helping them make the best decisions in life. im in deed very scared but very excited as well :) xx

When I was pg with my first, I WAS terrified, but my mum just kept reminding me that women go on to have second, third and fourth children so if it was that bad, no one would have more than one!

And as for being a good mum, I worry about that, I think anyone who IS a good mum does!

The other thing my mum said to me was that once you have a baby you never stop worrying, even when they are grown up, and I guess she is right, but its the best thing I have ever done, nothing compares to watching your baby achieve even the simplest things xxxx enjoy it xxxx

When I was pg with my first, I WAS terrified, but my mum just kept reminding me that women go on to have second, third and fourth children so if it was that bad, no one would have more than one!

And as for being a good mum, I worry about that, I think anyone who IS a good mum does!

The other thing my mum said to me was that once you have a baby you never stop worrying, even when they are grown up, and I guess she is right, but its the best thing I have ever done, nothing compares to watching your baby achieve even the simplest things xxxx enjoy it xxxx

ahh thats nice..if anyone was to know bout being a mum though it is you aytyandemsmummy :)

im so looking forward to all the future has to hold...just having a mc has made me even more scared that ill lose another and i think thats the most scarest thing in the world..always wanting to keep them safe..making sure there never get hurt.

i know im goner always be worried.....is this right is that right am i doing this wrong lol but the best thing is i just cant wait to see hes/her little face and know that baby is healthy and everything is ok. :hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone, and congratulations!!!

I'm 25 from Bristol in the UK and am 12wks today, had first midwife appointment last tuesday, even heard little one's heartbeat, have to admit I broke down, my lovely hubby went red where he tried not to!

It's our first baby, and we honestly didn't think we'd get this far, so feel incredibly fortunate.

Little bump showing and gone up a bra size - wahey! 34a now!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone, and congratulations!!!

I'm 25 from Bristol in the UK and am 12wks today, had first midwife appointment last tuesday, even heard little one's heartbeat, have to admit I broke down, my lovely hubby went red where he tried not to!

It's our first baby, and we honestly didn't think we'd get this far, so feel incredibly fortunate.

Little bump showing and gone up a bra size - wahey! 34a now!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whoop whoop hey mrsb welcome aboard the august train :)

wicked news for you ... really feel you joy for baby..

you got n e pictures ?? put em up put em up :)

xxx

I'm due on the 21st too, 9 weeks 3 days today. Very excited about the whole thing, considering DH and i have been trying for 3 yrs.

Have my first midwife appt this afternoon.

I have been worried sick i hope my little bean is growing ok i'm always so paranoid. Here's to a happy pregnancy for the next 7 months

I'm due on the 21st too, 9 weeks 3 days today. Very excited about the whole thing, considering DH and i have been trying for 3 yrs.

Have my first midwife appt this afternoon.

I have been worried sick i hope my little bean is growing ok i'm always so paranoid. Here's to a happy pregnancy for the next 7 months

snap and welcome kay :)

iv got my appointment tomorrow at 12 :)

let us know how you got on this afternoon with the midwife :) do you know when your scan is? mine is the 8 of feb which is feeling like months away at the moment :happydance::happydance:

hope all goes well today and midwife is very helpful xxx

I haven't got any pictures as yet but my family bought us a digital camera, so when i've figured out how to use it and have some time etc will get some up, technology eh!

So happy for everyone here xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->