Anyone want to help?

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Ok ladies i might sound a bit sick but was wondering wethes anyone would like to share what there cm is like on the days leading up to ovulation and when you ovulate? Lol? Also does anyone get headaches when they are due to ovulate? X

I dont ovulate lol!! Sorry i cant help! x

:hi: Lauralou

I can tell you what my CM is like in the run up to ov...A coupla days before ov it becomes slippery and loads of it (TMI lol) so when you stretch it between thumb and finger it holds but then snaps. Right around ov it changes to egg white consistency, really stringy and stretchy (like you could stretch it between thumb and finger and it wouldn't break). I'm CD14 today, got a peak on my CBFM and my CM is at the slippery pre-EWCM stage so I'm guessing I'll ov either tomorrow or day after. Hope this helps. Oh and I've had a headache all day so it looks like it is a sign of ov for me.

Thanks hun ive been checkin mine so much i think its gonna dry up lol! Mine is sort of slippery but i have parts that are white that stretch a little and then break! Hoping thats a good sign ive had a headache for the past 2 days now! X

hi hun a few days before ov i get really sticky white cm abundance,then the day before after and day after that its litrally dripping (sorry tmi) stringy egg white clear its super stretch lol then after that i get globs of clear jelly quite solid clumps hope this helps hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->