Anyone want to join me? The getting fit post MC thread

Fizzio

Mummy to one of each :)
Reaction score
Hi. I posted this in the TTC groups and discussions but wonder now if I should have posted it here. All a bit new to this!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/567080-determined-get-fit-while-wtt-ttc-after-mc.html

I dont know if clicking on the link will work - fingers crossed.

Wanted to know if anyone if anyone wants to join me on a get fit campaign while WTT or TTC after MC? I've decided it is a positive thing for me to focus on.

I'd love to join you :thumbup: I definately need to get fitter :cry:

Me too, I'll check out the link, I've been doing way too much comfort eating lately, must get fit xxx

Yeah! Welcome girls. I'm starting tomorrow as my Mini Eggs fetish (if you read the link you'll know!) has continued today but they are all gone now! My aim for tomorrow is not to buy any more :) xx Small steps.......hehe

I've failed miserably today !! Started off with nice healthy breakfast THEN got to work & had 3 roses chocolates AND a bounty bar. If that wasn't bad enough I've topped it off by having a cream egg this afternoon :cry: I have noooooo willpower :nope:

Oh Nattys you can do it girl! My progress today so far is that I have managed to avoid the Mini Eggs :happydance: My mission is now to get to bedtime without undoing that!!

Ohhhhh how exciting, can I join please ladies? I definately have eaten far too much over the last few weeks! Especially as Tesco's are selling Easter Eggs at £1!!! Will try and hit the gym this week, I pay £50 pounds a month and have been a total of zero times since Xmas!!

Kate
xxx

:bike:

Ohhhhh how exciting, can I join please ladies? I definately have eaten far too much over the last few weeks! Especially as Tesco's are selling Easter Eggs at £1!!! Will try and hit the gym this week, I pay £50 pounds a month and have been a total of zero times since Xmas!!

Kate
xxx

:bike:

:haha: That sounds familiar. I joined a gym a few years ago & out of a year I went about 3 times & even then I only used the jacuzzi ! Although at the moment I have access to a free gym & I still don't use it :blush:

ive been on a mission and have lost 10 pounds since misscarring :) im convinced my weight had sumet do with it (av put on 2 stone since i got married in october!) but now im constantly thinking about food!! i need help!!! xxx

ive been on a mission and have lost 10 pounds since misscarring :) im convinced my weight had sumet do with it (av put on 2 stone since i got married in october!) but now im constantly thinking about food!! i need help!!! xxx

Welcome to everyone and well done joshiesmum. 10 pounds is fab!

I'm not a member of a gym as get a bit bored in them but have been thinking maybe I need to join one even if only for a month to give myself a kick start! I walk our dog and do like cycling but I'm bit of a fair weather cyclist!

On the Mini Eggs front - no eggs today either :happydance: BUT I have had 2 bags of crisps :dohh:

Come on girls we can do it!!

ive brout a bike 2!! i think im jinxed on it tho cuz ive had 3 flat tyres already!!!!! hehe! i proper love food so im finding it sooooooooooooo hard just makin meself a salad now hehe! good luck every1 whos dieting :) xxxx

Well done with the mini eggs Fizzio :happydance:
I have done a bit better today, only had one chocolate when I got into work :coffee: AF came to see me yesterday which is why I think I was craving sweet stuff.

Well done Joshiesmum for losing 10 pounds, thats brilliant! I caved in yesterday and had a crunchie! Then had a big bowl of pasta for tea with lashings of cheese and loads of garlic bread, oh well diet starts today!! Have promised myself a trip to the gym tonight, really hope I can do it this time, I am always looking for excuses not to go but tonight is the night!!!

Im the same, salad just does not fill me up! I need my carbs especially if I am exercising. I have designed a food diary which I fill in everyday, this helps me as it tracks everything I eat!

Fizzio - I have a 5 month old Staffy and she is great for keeping me fit too, love going for walks with her but when its raining and cold it is just has esy to stay at home!

Good luck everyone, we can do this :happydance:

i have got an 11 month old labrador who pulls me over wen i walk him hes a maniac!! cant wait till he calms down!! i have run with him so am bloody knackered wen i walk him have to get me hubby walk him cuz he behaves for him!!! im a chocoholic witch is a nitemare but i had small peice of viennetta last nite only 130 cals!! yummmm!!!!! xxxx

I think dog walking is the way to go :) I have 2 springer spanials which are both completely mad & pull like hell. It is a good upper arm workout trying to pull them back all the time :haha:
My main problem is getting over my sweet tooth. Any suggestions ladies ????? :thumbup: I'm also rubbish at eating breakfast :dohh:

Is everyone actively TTC at the moment ???

My pup is the same, she pulls so hard on her collar we had to buy her a harness to wear instead which is much easier!

I have a sweet tooth too, am always looking for something sweet to munch. When I was on weight watchers I use to eat sugar free jelly or buy the weight watcher cookies. Having fruit around helps me too, have some at work on my desk and on the coffee table in the lounge so if I feel liek picking I can eat that! Always eat chocolate at work as well! Thats where my problem lies, wish I was allergic to the stuff!

Me to :haha:
I did weight watchers a couple of years ago & I thought it was the best diet ever. I think I got to within 7lbs of my goal weight which I was so pleased at but because my DH is in the RAF we moved out of the area and it went to pot.

Oh it's been a bad food day in my world! Eaten rubbish and two not one bags of Mini Eggs jumped into my basket in the supermarket!! Oh the lure of BOGOF! However at the moment both the bags remain sealed.

I have a Springer too Nattys. She's 5 and still mad as a hatter. She used to pull but we solved it last year with a Halti. She hates it but we love it as she trots along by our side :thumbup:

So she and I have enjoyed a nice walk in the sun and I have mowed our postage stamp of a lawn so have done some physical activity but feeling fed up with myself and also feeling upset re: MC today. We are WTT until after first AF has put in an appearance whenever that may be!

Hope the rest of you have managed to enjoy the sun today either with or without your four legged friends and had a good day in our quest to be fit and healthy xx

I've done rubbish today to :dohh:
Sorry to hear you're feeling down today Fizzio :hugs:
You definately have more will power then me, by now I would have eaten both bags plus the wrapping :haha:
I've decided to take my dogs on a massive walk at the weekend. I take them out every morning but only for about 20 minutes so weekend will be a big one to walk off all the crap I've eaten this week.

Hello everyone. How's your weekend? I have been having a bit of a low couple of days. Exercise has been quite good - dog walking, gardening but diet has been rubbish. Had pizza for tea last night and 1 bag of my mini eggs has disappeared!!

Need to find a way to stop comfort eating. Has anyone got any tips?

So I'm working tomorrow - must remember to put the clocks forward tonight or I might find I'm an hour late!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->