Anyone watch top boy?

princess_1991

Lily and PG with Twins!
Reaction score
Just out of interest how many people watch top boy on channel 4?? :flow:

Got it on sky + to watch, my students said it was really good.

I am watching episode 2 right now.

Its excellent.

V xx

Just watched Ep.3.. I think it's good but I hate all the violence and "fam" "blud".. all that ghetto London crap annoys the hell out of me. Wannabe gangsters :grr: Also tonight's episode was just.. sad. Depressing sad lol. I realise nothing I've said here is of any help :rofl:

Just watched Ep.3.. I think it's good but I hate all the violence and "fam" "blud".. all that ghetto London crap annoys the hell out of me. Wannabe gangsters :grr: Also tonight's episode was just.. sad. Depressing sad lol. I realise nothing I've said here is of any help :rofl:

Oi Blud, chin up :lol:

:)

V xxx

After watching an episode I start saying blud nd fam nd callin my dog my yoot, then I realise I'm not black :haha: funny how a series can drag ya in like that :rofl:

My OH watches it while I'm sitting playing on the net so have seen snippets of it. Makes me feel depressed tbh. And feel sorry for anyone who lives in London!

When that lad punched the teacher in the face lastnight! It was shocking!

After watching an episode I start saying blud nd fam nd callin my dog my yoot, then I realise I'm not black :haha: funny how a series can drag ya in like that :rofl:

not to be rude but you dont need to be black to talk like that.. lol its more the "gangster" talk.

on the other note, last nights was very angry did make my tummy turned!

i've been watching but i think if you've seen one, you've seen them all.. kidulthood, adulthood, bullet boy.. they're all the same. asher d and kano are easy on the eye though! lol xx

i've been watching but i think if you've seen one, you've seen them all.. kidulthood, adulthood, bullet boy.. they're all the same. asher d and kano are easy on the eye though! lol xx

^^WSS^^

My husband is watching it, i watched the first episode grudgingly but knew it would get ibcreasingly violent so haven't watched the other episodes and i wont be watching the final episode tonight. I have worked in areas not dissimilar to where this is set and after winessing first hand some of the activities of a lot of residents of that area got up to- I just dont find it entertaining to watch a tv show about it. But my husband who had led a somewhay more sheltered existence finds shows/movies like this not only entertaining but facinating.

I'm quite excited about tonight's episode, you just know someone's gunna die! I've had the story line quite figured out so far :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->