Anyone with backache after birth or had the epidural

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Kicked in about 2/3 weeks ago I think!

I've always had achey shoulders and pester for massage lol but this isn't ache this is backache ... a problem! Hurts a little! Its down the middle of my back and feels very pressured when I've been doing stuff like house work for an hour or when I use carrier with Caitlin! I know its not the carrier its just when I use it (which has been twice) it bites me again!

Couple of times now Ive woke up and I'm ouching to move.

My SIL has had back problems since she had her oldest (whose now 4). She had an epidural but it was really rushed because Haley's heartbeat had dropped and they were trying to get her into a C-Section quickly. SIL still has to go to the chiropractor because of it.

Ive had really nasty backache since my spinal :( Only when Ive been stood up for long or doing housework etc.

xx

Wobbs I had the epidural with Rebecca, and ever since I wake up with pain at the bottom of my spine and it aches really bad. It is a common problem and tbh with you I still have it and Rebecca is now 2, so it might not go anytime soon!

My mum said it was the 11 or so attempts to get the fooker in!

You can see ur Dr hun who will give you a pain killer, or refer you to physio, I havent bothered but thats just cause I cant be arsed going.:blush:

Good luck xxxx

Yes i am, i was gettin a little worried TBH its so painful tryin to get up somtimes either from sittin or gettin out of bed.
I felt so good after havin Kai this time i just feel so shitty and achey!
xx

Epidurals can cause persistent back ache for afew years after you have had it.
I had one lady who used magnet therapy and it helped reduce the discomfort and the use of pain killers.
Either a bioflow braclet, chair pad, or boost belt can help target the problems.
I am a distributor so if you want any info then give me a shout.

Epidurals can cause persistent back ache for afew years after you have had it.
I had one lady who used magnet therapy and it helped reduce the discomfort and the use of pain killers.
Either a bioflow braclet, chair pad, or boost belt can help target the problems.
I am a distributor so if you want any info then give me a shout.

Whats one of these Hypnorm?

xx

A boost belt is a belt with magnets placed in them, so that you can target the area of pain.

This a link to them on the ecoflow website, they are all supplied with an 90 day money back guarantee, so if no benefit is felt you get your money back.

i will hopefully have a webshop set up soon.

https://www.ecoflow.com/Inventory/Navision/1027

How much will you retail them at? Theres no price on that site that I noticed.. :D

xx

They retail at £85 the price is just below.

But i would give anyone from baby and bump 10% off. Which by my calculations makes them about £77 with 90 day guarantee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->